Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nameless ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 95 96
@Deathwolf555 He's level 4 and I'm including all his apparel, so how about 15kT?
@Deathwolf555 He's level 4 and I'm including all his apparel, so how about 15kT?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
MARTIN
Cute replacement, though.
@Leopardmask
MARTIN
Cute replacement, though.
Chasing Memories, a Pinkerlocke
Free Cauldron Lvl 10
@Moonlitmage IKR?? And another one with a really good, but Basic, tert. If no one of opposite genders is RTB by my next apparel pull I think either Galanthus or new girl will get a tert.
@Moonlitmage IKR?? And another one with a really good, but Basic, tert. If no one of opposite genders is RTB by my next apparel pull I think either Galanthus or new girl will get a tert.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 148-150 - The Long Journey[/i][/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @AnnaStar353 @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=used cartography ink][item=clown charger fin][item=onyx craylet] [b]Sentence: [/b] Art, Writing, 15-20 battles in the Coliseum -----[/center] "I'm being INSANELY trusting right now, you know that?" The two dragons were taking turns carrying Martin's body across the Labyrinth. Avogadro knew where he was going, and he knew that Chi would be able to find them as well; Martin had told the two of this place soon after he joined the clan. Currently the blue Pearlcatcher - Kaci, she'd said - was carrying Martin, but she couldn't carry the large Skydancer and her pearl at the same time, so Avogadro was carefully carrying Kaci's pearl, wrapped in cloth, and flying overhead; he, like most Skydancers, could walk on his hind legs, but preferred not to over this kind of distance. "I really appreciate your help, Kaci. And your trust." Avogadro could feel waves of nervousness radiating off of Kaci. They traveled in silence for a few moments. "If you want to trade off again we can." "I'm alright for a little longer." Chi took off from the trees, Clementine and Swift running below her. She needed to see him again. Kaci's ears flicked. "What was that?" "What was what?" Avogadro tuned into his [i]Velosai[/i]. "Oh, it's my mother and Clementine." The large black Guardian crashed through the trees, startling Kaci into nearly dropping Martin. Chi dropped to the ground and rushed to hug Avogadro, but slammed to a halt as she saw what was in Avogadro's arms. She looked anxiously between Avogadro and Kaci, crying out again as she saw Martin on Kaci's back. The Pearlcatcher carefully slid the Skydancer off her back. Avogadro handed Kaci's pearl back, prompting an immediate hug from his mother. "What happened, Avo?" Avogadro retold the story. At the end, Chi looked about to say something, but was interrupted by Kaci. "Excuse me, ma'am?" Chi looked curiously at the Pearlcatcher, who was holding a sheet of smooth bark. "Were you his mate?" Chi nodded. "I found a good char stick and made this on the way here." Kaci held out the bark. On it was a sketch of Martin. [url=https://i.imgsafe.org/3ab50a0e08.jpg][img]https://i.imgsafe.org/3ab50a0e08.jpg[/img][/url] "I'd like you or your son to have it, if you want." Chi carefully took the image from Kaci. "Martin told me it's traditional to leave important items at the dragon's tree, but I'm afraid this will wash away in the next rain. I'll hang on to it. Thank you very much." She pulled a large scrap of cloth from her bag, carefully wrapped the picture up, and tucked it away. "You've still got a way to go," Clementine rumbled. "Let me help." The others maneuvered Martin onto the Guardian's large back. As they did, Martin's hat fell off his head. Avogadro picked it up and stared at it. He put it on Chi's head. "Yeah," he decided. "It suits you." [img]https://i.imgsafe.org/3ad97dffaf.png[/img] With barely another word, the four dragons bore Martin's body through the forest, led by Chi and Avogadro, to a specific tree - Martin's [i]Vemedurat[/i]. Avogadro was the first to see the tree, with its runes spelling out Martin's name. They turned away as Kaci used her magic to cremate Martin, and they buried his ashes among the roots of the tree. Chi placed his metal necklace and the small pendant he wore at the base, and Avogadro carved his and Chi's names into the bark. After some time silently grieving, the dragons shouldered a different, less visible burden, and headed home. ----- Image is linked to full-size version if you really want it. This was my first charcoal sketch ever. Avogadro is level 7, Galanthus is level 6, and Coli'ing without a healer is not quite as annoying as I thought it would be. (Chi is still too high level to train these two) I've got some big plans for some of the art that I'm supposed to be doing from previous pulls, so it's a-coming. So, uh. I updated the dragon post with Martin's last-known image - in Avogadro's spot. That's been corrected. And remember, every dragon involved in this Pinkerlocke, current or future, can have a claim called on them at any time, until up to a week after their "death". (I've got images and a sister of Martin though, so don't feel obligated to claim him unless you actually really want him. I'm just reminding y'all of this new rule.)
Day 148-150 - The Long Journey
@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @AnnaStar353 @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising
Pull:
Used Cartography Ink Clown Charger Fin Onyx Craylet
Sentence: Art, Writing, 15-20 battles in the Coliseum
"I'm being INSANELY trusting right now, you know that?"
The two dragons were taking turns carrying Martin's body across the Labyrinth. Avogadro knew where he was going, and he knew that Chi would be able to find them as well; Martin had told the two of this place soon after he joined the clan. Currently the blue Pearlcatcher - Kaci, she'd said - was carrying Martin, but she couldn't carry the large Skydancer and her pearl at the same time, so Avogadro was carefully carrying Kaci's pearl, wrapped in cloth, and flying overhead; he, like most Skydancers, could walk on his hind legs, but preferred not to over this kind of distance.
"I really appreciate your help, Kaci. And your trust."
Avogadro could feel waves of nervousness radiating off of Kaci. They traveled in silence for a few moments.
"If you want to trade off again we can."
"I'm alright for a little longer."

Chi took off from the trees, Clementine and Swift running below her. She needed to see him again.

Kaci's ears flicked. "What was that?"
"What was what?" Avogadro tuned into his Velosai. "Oh, it's my mother and Clementine."
The large black Guardian crashed through the trees, startling Kaci into nearly dropping Martin. Chi dropped to the ground and rushed to hug Avogadro, but slammed to a halt as she saw what was in Avogadro's arms. She looked anxiously between Avogadro and Kaci, crying out again as she saw Martin on Kaci's back. The Pearlcatcher carefully slid the Skydancer off her back. Avogadro handed Kaci's pearl back, prompting an immediate hug from his mother.
"What happened, Avo?"
Avogadro retold the story. At the end, Chi looked about to say something, but was interrupted by Kaci.
"Excuse me, ma'am?"
Chi looked curiously at the Pearlcatcher, who was holding a sheet of smooth bark.
"Were you his mate?"
Chi nodded.
"I found a good char stick and made this on the way here." Kaci held out the bark. On it was a sketch of Martin.
3ab50a0e08.jpg
"I'd like you or your son to have it, if you want."
Chi carefully took the image from Kaci.
"Martin told me it's traditional to leave important items at the dragon's tree, but I'm afraid this will wash away in the next rain. I'll hang on to it. Thank you very much." She pulled a large scrap of cloth from her bag, carefully wrapped the picture up, and tucked it away.
"You've still got a way to go," Clementine rumbled. "Let me help." The others maneuvered Martin onto the Guardian's large back. As they did, Martin's hat fell off his head. Avogadro picked it up and stared at it. He put it on Chi's head.
"Yeah," he decided. "It suits you."
3ad97dffaf.png
With barely another word, the four dragons bore Martin's body through the forest, led by Chi and Avogadro, to a specific tree - Martin's Vemedurat. Avogadro was the first to see the tree, with its runes spelling out Martin's name. They turned away as Kaci used her magic to cremate Martin, and they buried his ashes among the roots of the tree. Chi placed his metal necklace and the small pendant he wore at the base, and Avogadro carved his and Chi's names into the bark. After some time silently grieving, the dragons shouldered a different, less visible burden, and headed home.
Image is linked to full-size version if you really want it. This was my first charcoal sketch ever.
Avogadro is level 7, Galanthus is level 6, and Coli'ing without a healer is not quite as annoying as I thought it would be. (Chi is still too high level to train these two)
I've got some big plans for some of the art that I'm supposed to be doing from previous pulls, so it's a-coming.
So, uh. I updated the dragon post with Martin's last-known image - in Avogadro's spot. That's been corrected.
And remember, every dragon involved in this Pinkerlocke, current or future, can have a claim called on them at any time, until up to a week after their "death". (I've got images and a sister of Martin though, so don't feel obligated to claim him unless you actually really want him. I'm just reminding y'all of this new rule.)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 151-155 - Discussions on the Beast[/i][/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @AnnaStar353 @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=small block of granite][item=perdita bee][item=tundra grub][item=igneous flow] [b]Sentence: [/b] Writing, 20-30 battles in the Coliseum -----[/center] Kaci playfully chased Galanthus around the clearing, holding a large grub. "C'mon, it tastes just like the bigger animals!" She poked the grub closer to Galanthus's face. Galanthus leaned away. "You haven't eaten a decent prey animal in your life. You eat [i]plants[/i]. Why would I believe that disgusting worm thing would taste good?" Kaci pouted. "Fine. I'll just talk to Clementine. [i]She[/i] appreciates bugs." She stalked off, barely concealing a playful grin. Clementine was sitting at the barren edge of the clearing, staring at the wasted track in front of her. She seemed to be listening for something. As Kaci approached, Clementine finally heard it, in the distance. [i]"Selll-duuaaaaa..."[/i] "It is!" Clementine exclaimed, leaping up and almost knocking Kaci over with her tail. "I knew it! Oh, Kaci. I didn't see you there, sorry." She stopped talking abruptly, lost in thought. Summoned by the sudden burst of emotion, Chi appeared as well. "What's gotten you so excited?" "The Woundwyrm," Clementine said. "It's been saying the same thing every time we've heard it." "It has?" "Yes, and I finally figured it out. It's an actual word, Chi. And we should have seen it sooner." "What's the word?" Kaci's curiosity got the better of her. Clementine sat down again. "It's been saying [i]Iselduan[/i]." "Oh my gosh," Chi gasped. "That explains everything!" She told them about the single, animal emotion she had felt during their last encounter with the beast. "It was too distorted for me to figure out why I recognized it. The Woundwyrm... is a Guardian looking for its Charge!" "Wait." Kaci looked from one dragon to the other. "Are you talking about that beast that's been destroying the jungle recently? Like that?" She pointed at the slowly-regrowing area next to the clearing. Chi nodded. "It used to be a normal dragon, but somehow... ended up in the Wyrmwound. Most dragons don't survive that experience, but some do - if they have an incredibly strong will to live. The one destroying the jungle here must have been a Guardian on its Search - and it's still on its Search now." "Why hasn't it found its Charge yet?" Suddenly Galanthus was there, having been inadvertently camouflaged among the trees. "It's been criss-crossing and backtracking all over the area. Surely it would go in one general direction until it reaches its goal?" "Maybe its sense of direction got all messed up," Clementine theorized. "I wouldn't be surprised." The four sat and contemplated this for a moment, unsure whether to be saddened by or fearful of the Woundwyrm's neverending Search. Finally Galanthus spoke up once more. "So how do we stop it?" ----- Got to put Kaci into the Coli and now she's level 4. Hopefully she survives long enough to be a second healer. So, remember that awkward situation I was talking about during my dearth of new dragons, where Avogadro becomes RTB before any new dragons that come in do? (Ignore Enderiana, Lucas, Vin, and Consuela, they're not involved) [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/8ae107d66380425589c6dc1436f54933.png[/img] Pinkerton gave me apparel today. *sigh* And I'm not buying genes for anyone this month (even if someone "wants" them) because it's No Spendtember. Otherwise I'd totally give Kaci or Galanthus a tert instead.
Day 151-155 - Discussions on the Beast
@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @AnnaStar353 @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising
Pull:
Small Block of Granite Perdita Bee Tundra Grub Igneous Flow
Sentence: Writing, 20-30 battles in the Coliseum
Kaci playfully chased Galanthus around the clearing, holding a large grub.
"C'mon, it tastes just like the bigger animals!" She poked the grub closer to Galanthus's face. Galanthus leaned away.
"You haven't eaten a decent prey animal in your life. You eat plants. Why would I believe that disgusting worm thing would taste good?"
Kaci pouted. "Fine. I'll just talk to Clementine. She appreciates bugs." She stalked off, barely concealing a playful grin.

Clementine was sitting at the barren edge of the clearing, staring at the wasted track in front of her. She seemed to be listening for something. As Kaci approached, Clementine finally heard it, in the distance.
"Selll-duuaaaaa..."
"It is!" Clementine exclaimed, leaping up and almost knocking Kaci over with her tail. "I knew it! Oh, Kaci. I didn't see you there, sorry." She stopped talking abruptly, lost in thought.
Summoned by the sudden burst of emotion, Chi appeared as well. "What's gotten you so excited?"
"The Woundwyrm," Clementine said. "It's been saying the same thing every time we've heard it."
"It has?"
"Yes, and I finally figured it out. It's an actual word, Chi. And we should have seen it sooner."
"What's the word?" Kaci's curiosity got the better of her.
Clementine sat down again. "It's been saying Iselduan."
"Oh my gosh," Chi gasped. "That explains everything!" She told them about the single, animal emotion she had felt during their last encounter with the beast. "It was too distorted for me to figure out why I recognized it. The Woundwyrm... is a Guardian looking for its Charge!"
"Wait." Kaci looked from one dragon to the other. "Are you talking about that beast that's been destroying the jungle recently? Like that?" She pointed at the slowly-regrowing area next to the clearing.
Chi nodded. "It used to be a normal dragon, but somehow... ended up in the Wyrmwound. Most dragons don't survive that experience, but some do - if they have an incredibly strong will to live. The one destroying the jungle here must have been a Guardian on its Search - and it's still on its Search now."
"Why hasn't it found its Charge yet?" Suddenly Galanthus was there, having been inadvertently camouflaged among the trees. "It's been criss-crossing and backtracking all over the area. Surely it would go in one general direction until it reaches its goal?"
"Maybe its sense of direction got all messed up," Clementine theorized. "I wouldn't be surprised."
The four sat and contemplated this for a moment, unsure whether to be saddened by or fearful of the Woundwyrm's neverending Search. Finally Galanthus spoke up once more.
"So how do we stop it?"
Got to put Kaci into the Coli and now she's level 4. Hopefully she survives long enough to be a second healer.
So, remember that awkward situation I was talking about during my dearth of new dragons, where Avogadro becomes RTB before any new dragons that come in do?
(Ignore Enderiana, Lucas, Vin, and Consuela, they're not involved)
8ae107d66380425589c6dc1436f54933.png
Pinkerton gave me apparel today.
*sigh* And I'm not buying genes for anyone this month (even if someone "wants" them) because it's No Spendtember. Otherwise I'd totally give Kaci or Galanthus a tert instead.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 156-159 - Surprises and Goodbyes[/i][/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @AnnaStar353 @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=discipline][item=ebony filigree helmet][item=nickel ore] [b]Sentence: [/b] Death Streak Roll, Breed/Scroll a Dragon, Writing Roll: No Death Streak -----[/center] An all-too-familiar cacophony of screeching roused the dragons the next morning. "What's going on?" Clementine asked sleepily. Marla was already looking around, eyes wide, trying to pick out what she could no longer see. "It's the Talonok," she cried. "They sound like they're ready to fight us again!" "Their territory is smaller now," Avogadro realized. "They've been trying to leave us alone, but since the Woundwyrm came through they're struggling." "They will not allow us to stay this time," Selk said. "Avo is right: they are struggling and will do whatever is necessary to survive. It is leave or fight now." Galanthus had already started backing away. "L-let's not fight them. They sound very mad." Kaci nodded. "I know you guys have been here a while, but... we need to leave." As they threw their belongings together, Avogadro suddenly disappeared into the trees. Clementine raised her eyebrows at Chi. Chi nodded, and the Guardian rushed after him. She found him with his gloves off, running his paws over a half-rotted - but still living - tree. "Avo, I know this is important to you, but we need to go," Clementine said in a rush. Avogadro looked at her. "The rot isn't spreading, I don't think. And the roots are strong." "Good for the roots then. Now come on, you don't want to fight the Talonok swarm. You don't even have your claws on." Avogadro quickly slipped his gloves into the pouch at his waist. "You're right. The tree will live. Let's go." He hopped up onto Clementine's back, and she took off running down the rot-path, then taking to the air to catch up to the others. Selk held up his hand, and the dragons stopped. He pulled his scarf down farther to taste the air. Swift wandered over to sniff the ground as well. "We are out of their territory," he said with confidence. The dragons relaxed in relief. They would move a little farther, perhaps, to make absolutely sure, and then settle. Avogadro slid off Clementine's back. "A dragon riding a dragon is certainly not something you see every day," commented Kaci. Avogadro shot her a look and stretched his wings. "Clem can run and fly faster than I can. It was the best way to get away quickly." Later that evening, Avogadro got Clementine's attention, and moved out of earshot and emotion-range of the rest of the clan. He shuffled and looked up at the Guardian. "...Thank you. For getting me out of there." Clementine smiled, but gave him a wary look. Where was this going? "Clem, you're such a good Guardian. For the whole clan. And this may sound a bit weird, but..." Avogadro dropped his head down, exhaled, and brought it back up, looking Clementine directly in the eyes. "Clem, will you be my mate?" Clementine stepped back in surprise. Avogadro felt her emotions reeling and quickly tried to backpedal. "I know, I know, it's not the best situation, but-" Clementine cut him off by poking him with her nose. "Of course I will." ----- This isn't [i]too[/i] awkward, right? [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/7d29226f714640c78d833eb9002d9be2.png[/img] I didn't post pics because it doesn't factor into the story but Galanthus and Kaci both have apparel now. Check out the dragons post. Also, I just realized that out of six familiars/non-dragon characters mentioned, only two remain. The other four were familiars of dragons that have died.
Day 156-159 - Surprises and Goodbyes
Pull:
Discipline Ebony Filigree Helmet Nickel Ore
Sentence: Death Streak Roll, Breed/Scroll a Dragon, Writing
Roll: No Death Streak
An all-too-familiar cacophony of screeching roused the dragons the next morning.
"What's going on?" Clementine asked sleepily.
Marla was already looking around, eyes wide, trying to pick out what she could no longer see.
"It's the Talonok," she cried. "They sound like they're ready to fight us again!"
"Their territory is smaller now," Avogadro realized. "They've been trying to leave us alone, but since the Woundwyrm came through they're struggling."
"They will not allow us to stay this time," Selk said. "Avo is right: they are struggling and will do whatever is necessary to survive. It is leave or fight now."
Galanthus had already started backing away. "L-let's not fight them. They sound very mad."
Kaci nodded. "I know you guys have been here a while, but... we need to leave."

As they threw their belongings together, Avogadro suddenly disappeared into the trees. Clementine raised her eyebrows at Chi. Chi nodded, and the Guardian rushed after him.
She found him with his gloves off, running his paws over a half-rotted - but still living - tree.
"Avo, I know this is important to you, but we need to go," Clementine said in a rush. Avogadro looked at her.
"The rot isn't spreading, I don't think. And the roots are strong."
"Good for the roots then. Now come on, you don't want to fight the Talonok swarm. You don't even have your claws on."
Avogadro quickly slipped his gloves into the pouch at his waist. "You're right. The tree will live. Let's go." He hopped up onto Clementine's back, and she took off running down the rot-path, then taking to the air to catch up to the others.

Selk held up his hand, and the dragons stopped. He pulled his scarf down farther to taste the air. Swift wandered over to sniff the ground as well.
"We are out of their territory," he said with confidence.
The dragons relaxed in relief. They would move a little farther, perhaps, to make absolutely sure, and then settle. Avogadro slid off Clementine's back.
"A dragon riding a dragon is certainly not something you see every day," commented Kaci. Avogadro shot her a look and stretched his wings.
"Clem can run and fly faster than I can. It was the best way to get away quickly."

Later that evening, Avogadro got Clementine's attention, and moved out of earshot and emotion-range of the rest of the clan. He shuffled and looked up at the Guardian.
"...Thank you. For getting me out of there."
Clementine smiled, but gave him a wary look. Where was this going?
"Clem, you're such a good Guardian. For the whole clan. And this may sound a bit weird, but..." Avogadro dropped his head down, exhaled, and brought it back up, looking Clementine directly in the eyes.
"Clem, will you be my mate?"
Clementine stepped back in surprise. Avogadro felt her emotions reeling and quickly tried to backpedal.
"I know, I know, it's not the best situation, but-"
Clementine cut him off by poking him with her nose. "Of course I will."
This isn't too awkward, right?
7d29226f714640c78d833eb9002d9be2.png
I didn't post pics because it doesn't factor into the story but Galanthus and Kaci both have apparel now. Check out the dragons post.
Also, I just realized that out of six familiars/non-dragon characters mentioned, only two remain. The other four were familiars of dragons that have died.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
This is actually a really momentous occasion: Avogadro is the first male dragon in this Pinkerlocke to survive all the way from hatchling to RTB and nesting.
This is actually a really momentous occasion: Avogadro is the first male dragon in this Pinkerlocke to survive all the way from hatchling to RTB and nesting.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
Good for you, Avo!
@Leopardmask
Good for you, Avo!
Chasing Memories, a Pinkerlocke
Free Cauldron Lvl 10
@Leopardmask I hope your luck with males continues to do well, particularly with Galanthus so you don't have to have any more awkward pairings (Though Clem and Avo is very cute).
@Leopardmask I hope your luck with males continues to do well, particularly with Galanthus so you don't have to have any more awkward pairings (Though Clem and Avo is very cute).
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
[center][b][i]Day 160-162 - The Third Generation[/i][/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @AnnaStar353 @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @Nekasrof @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=true rainbow trout][item=fuiran hide][item=ice crystal] [b]Sentence: [/b] 15-20 battles in the Coliseum, Writing -----[/center] This was it: the big day. It seemed like only yesterday that Avogadro had hatched out of his own egg, and now here he was, watching his own nest hatch. Both eggs had plenty of healthy, glowing leaves sprouting from them. One egg rocked, then split. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26824198] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=10&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=100&auth=1b5d2658c029db456c40d4f511253108c2cdfda8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] The "small" Guardian (even as a newborn, he was almost half Avogadro's size) stared around him with wide, curious eyes. Clementine nuzzled him. "Look - he looks like some kind of evergreen berry plant," Clementine commented. "Well," replied Avogadro, "let's call him Snowberry then." They turned their attention to the other egg. Already a flash of blue was showing through a hole in the shell. Finally it, too, split open, revealing a riot of color inside. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26824199] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=170&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=10&gender=0&tert=22&tertgene=5&winggene=4&wings=117&auth=d45ca631720f2715b70f8cdf1b3a7d8e454e5de3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] "Why, he's barely two-thirds the size of Snowberry!" Avogadro realized. "Such bright colors too - they're nearly opposites!" Clementine was cooing over the hatchlings already. "It's alright that he's little." She took one of the pink hatchling's paws in her own. "Look at his little paws and his little fins." "Littleclaw," Avogadro interjected. Clementine looked over at him and beamed. "I like that name. Littleclaw." Just then the two hatchlings discovered each other. Immediately Littleclaw pounced on Snowberry, and the two rolled and tumbled off across the clearing. Clementine watched them play while Avogadro busied himself with planting the two new seedlings in the soil nearby. ----- [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/33fbb40775f645fe969a9b68f489c453.png[/img] So technically Littleclaw is "dead", but since he's a Guardian I thought I'd send him on his Search instead. If no one claims him by next Saturday (while he is kinda cute now, I wouldn't blame you for not wanting him) his Search will lead him north. If someone actually wants him, his Search will lead him to your clan. Galanthus is now level 7, and Kaci is level 5. She now knows Flame Bolt; I will teach her Regen and/or Aid eventually, but I'm not sure I want to get rid of Contuse just yet because it's actually kind of useful.
Day 160-162 - The Third Generation
Pull:
True Rainbow Trout Fuiran Hide Ice Crystal
Sentence: 15-20 battles in the Coliseum, Writing
This was it: the big day. It seemed like only yesterday that Avogadro had hatched out of his own egg, and now here he was, watching his own nest hatch. Both eggs had plenty of healthy, glowing leaves sprouting from them.
One egg rocked, then split.

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=10&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=100&auth=1b5d2658c029db456c40d4f511253108c2cdfda8&dummyext=prev.png

The "small" Guardian (even as a newborn, he was almost half Avogadro's size) stared around him with wide, curious eyes. Clementine nuzzled him.
"Look - he looks like some kind of evergreen berry plant," Clementine commented.
"Well," replied Avogadro, "let's call him Snowberry then."
They turned their attention to the other egg. Already a flash of blue was showing through a hole in the shell. Finally it, too, split open, revealing a riot of color inside.

dragon?age=0&body=170&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=10&gender=0&tert=22&tertgene=5&winggene=4&wings=117&auth=d45ca631720f2715b70f8cdf1b3a7d8e454e5de3&dummyext=prev.png

"Why, he's barely two-thirds the size of Snowberry!" Avogadro realized. "Such bright colors too - they're nearly opposites!"
Clementine was cooing over the hatchlings already. "It's alright that he's little." She took one of the pink hatchling's paws in her own. "Look at his little paws and his little fins."
"Littleclaw," Avogadro interjected. Clementine looked over at him and beamed.
"I like that name. Littleclaw."
Just then the two hatchlings discovered each other. Immediately Littleclaw pounced on Snowberry, and the two rolled and tumbled off across the clearing. Clementine watched them play while Avogadro busied himself with planting the two new seedlings in the soil nearby.
33fbb40775f645fe969a9b68f489c453.png
So technically Littleclaw is "dead", but since he's a Guardian I thought I'd send him on his Search instead. If no one claims him by next Saturday (while he is kinda cute now, I wouldn't blame you for not wanting him) his Search will lead him north. If someone actually wants him, his Search will lead him to your clan.
Galanthus is now level 7, and Kaci is level 5. She now knows Flame Bolt; I will teach her Regen and/or Aid eventually, but I'm not sure I want to get rid of Contuse just yet because it's actually kind of useful.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 95 96