Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Art Exchange (art posted
@MissCallieRose
I'll send it in very soon! For me it's pretty normal to wait until last day.
@MissCallieRose
I'll send it in very soon! For me it's pretty normal to wait until last day.
@PopteenPrincess

Aright then! (If you're going to send it after about 15:00 FR time, I suggest sending it to Lizzi or Poly, as I will most likely be asleep due to timezones!)
@PopteenPrincess

Aright then! (If you're going to send it after about 15:00 FR time, I suggest sending it to Lizzi or Poly, as I will most likely be asleep due to timezones!)
@misscallierose I just got off working four 9 hour shifts back to back, I should have my secret Santa in before rollover tonight but if it's a little late I apologize profusely, I havent had time to work on it.
@misscallierose I just got off working four 9 hour shifts back to back, I should have my secret Santa in before rollover tonight but if it's a little late I apologize profusely, I havent had time to work on it.
@MissCallieRose

I should have mine done before rollover. :0 Just kinda got distracted by life so that's why I'm having to send it in so late. XD;
@MissCallieRose

I should have mine done before rollover. :0 Just kinda got distracted by life so that's why I'm having to send it in so late. XD;
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@MissCallieRose I'm close! Just need to finish up a few things but I will get it in.
@MissCallieRose I'm close! Just need to finish up a few things but I will get it in.
NFSZSxV.gif
@MissCallieRose i'll have mine done too! i just have a couple more things to finish up on it but it's mostly just me being a perfectionist ^^; plus i had a ton of papers and projects and tests right before break and now it's all christmas shopping and everything but i'll have mine done real soon!
@MissCallieRose i'll have mine done too! i just have a couple more things to finish up on it but it's mostly just me being a perfectionist ^^; plus i had a ton of papers and projects and tests right before break and now it's all christmas shopping and everything but i'll have mine done real soon!
ko - 19 - she/her
@MissCallieRose

I'm goin as fast as my wrist can go!!!! I'm confident I'll finish by rollover QvQ
@MissCallieRose

I'm goin as fast as my wrist can go!!!! I'm confident I'll finish by rollover QvQ
gvt1Uid.png
OPLUnaB.png

YHZvmvL.png

RQDMtX5.png
pG4u1G7.png
R7Z3Ius.png
@MissCallieRose

If mine is not done by rollover, it should be done by mid day tomorrow. Sorry for the delay s:
@MissCallieRose

If mine is not done by rollover, it should be done by mid day tomorrow. Sorry for the delay s:
Xo3h1oI.png
@MissCallieRose

Mine is mostly done, but I won't have it in by the deadline- I should have it in by the end of tomorrow, but my scanner decided to break when I tried to upload my WIP earlier (just heading to bed now)

Sorry in advance
@MissCallieRose

Mine is mostly done, but I won't have it in by the deadline- I should have it in by the end of tomorrow, but my scanner decided to break when I tried to upload my WIP earlier (just heading to bed now)

Sorry in advance
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
I fear, I'll not make it till rollover, and it's so late already. -.-
But I'll submit it tomorrow as soon as possible! I'm so sorry for that.
I fear, I'll not make it till rollover, and it's so late already. -.-
But I'll submit it tomorrow as soon as possible! I'm so sorry for that.