Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Art Exchange (art posted
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
@MissCallieRose
Hello!!
Mine will be in, I'm just finishing it off now :D x
@MissCallieRose
Hello!!
Mine will be in, I'm just finishing it off now :D x
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
@MissCallieRose (I understand you are probably asleep right now, but I don't want to ping the others unnecessarily) Mine probably won't be done precisely by rollover. However, I don't anticipate it'll be end up being in more than a few hours afterward! Hopefully that will still allow enough time for it to be delivered on time. I just don't want to rush it, as I want it to look really good.

(I'm not exactly planning on sleeping until I finish...)

Update edit: Mm, maybe not. I'm going to get as much as I possibly can finished before I call it a night, but it probably won't be finished until, oh, noonish today? Perhaps a little later? But it absolutely will be done, I can assure you of that.
I'm really, really sorry for any inconvenience. I hope the lateness won't screw up delivery too much ;~;
@MissCallieRose (I understand you are probably asleep right now, but I don't want to ping the others unnecessarily) Mine probably won't be done precisely by rollover. However, I don't anticipate it'll be end up being in more than a few hours afterward! Hopefully that will still allow enough time for it to be delivered on time. I just don't want to rush it, as I want it to look really good.

(I'm not exactly planning on sleeping until I finish...)

Update edit: Mm, maybe not. I'm going to get as much as I possibly can finished before I call it a night, but it probably won't be finished until, oh, noonish today? Perhaps a little later? But it absolutely will be done, I can assure you of that.
I'm really, really sorry for any inconvenience. I hope the lateness won't screw up delivery too much ;~;
wmI4zZE.png
@MissCallieRose

Don't worry I'm almost dead - Er I mean done. Done.
@MissCallieRose

Don't worry I'm almost dead - Er I mean done. Done.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Mine is done and sent :)
Mine is done and sent :)
by-knighterrant.png
@FightingPolygon @Livid @MonsterKid @Shale @Lizzi @MoonGoddess @Monarque @AstralSea @Anchoram @CivElynBird @illegal @comedic @foxjaw @Vehementis @TygerTyger @Calicodog @Nonstop @Harmonywish @Slothie @Zif @khalyeezy @asgore @FallingFreely @EMISC @noxeulalie @mikareep @Chardano @qwertypi303 @CosmicCoelacanth @LadyTonudvhna @CruzRobin @macaroni @LaughingZuru @StrawberrySoda @Tyrell @kryumi @Kayle @Bootrear @Triibu @celenegood @limeypie @Gorwen @CaptainBlue @Skarrow @OtterQueen @BitterBitter @Kittyisawolf @MKNero @Nyctea @Gematria @PopteenPrincess @BloodyNgore @Calavir @ChocoXCheese @Aquascale @Mellifera @TheUltimateMage @Arplin @ClockworkEclipse @snowy @Lacelottie @beansprout @Whimsyfluff @Gainstrive @PhoenixMiko @Noctomnis @tunapuns @Thewarywatcher13 @koujakward @thefrostmonster @Tablode @Havendre @misscallierose @cthlh @Stickynotes @jobutt @Fantastea @pooses @Inishia @InHeritent @Fixeddotdice @Sanss @Itsy @TsarinaTorment @Juyoung @Doggo @sinisterlesbian @HeavensAxis @MoonEyedMeljah @astralavian @Steex @CosmogyralCat @Strigiforma @moonfable @BurgundyDay @Notandor @HallowDarkfrost @Quicksilvr @caerulean @petaldancer @nightvaled @Donburi @Hexlash

Hello all! Merry Christmas! :D

We have now posted most of the artwork on the front page - go check it out to see your art, and admire everyone else's amazing work as well! <3

We'll also be sending out personal PMs at some point to deliver your art personally, so keep an eye out for that.

If your present isn't there yet, don't worry - some people are going to be a little bit late getting their work in, and we will keep you updated if/when they do! We will also be sorting out backup art for people who don't get any artwork at all - don't worry, we'll have you covered :)

Thank you all so much for taking part, it's been amazing seeing so much awesome artwork, and it's been loads of fun! <3 Happy holidays from all of us!

@FightingPolygon @Livid @MonsterKid @Shale @Lizzi @MoonGoddess @Monarque @AstralSea @Anchoram @CivElynBird @illegal @comedic @foxjaw @Vehementis @TygerTyger @Calicodog @Nonstop @Harmonywish @Slothie @Zif @khalyeezy @asgore @FallingFreely @EMISC @noxeulalie @mikareep @Chardano @qwertypi303 @CosmicCoelacanth @LadyTonudvhna @CruzRobin @macaroni @LaughingZuru @StrawberrySoda @Tyrell @kryumi @Kayle @Bootrear @Triibu @celenegood @limeypie @Gorwen @CaptainBlue @Skarrow @OtterQueen @BitterBitter @Kittyisawolf @MKNero @Nyctea @Gematria @PopteenPrincess @BloodyNgore @Calavir @ChocoXCheese @Aquascale @Mellifera @TheUltimateMage @Arplin @ClockworkEclipse @snowy @Lacelottie @beansprout @Whimsyfluff @Gainstrive @PhoenixMiko @Noctomnis @tunapuns @Thewarywatcher13 @koujakward @thefrostmonster @Tablode @Havendre @misscallierose @cthlh @Stickynotes @jobutt @Fantastea @pooses @Inishia @InHeritent @Fixeddotdice @Sanss @Itsy @TsarinaTorment @Juyoung @Doggo @sinisterlesbian @HeavensAxis @MoonEyedMeljah @astralavian @Steex @CosmogyralCat @Strigiforma @moonfable @BurgundyDay @Notandor @HallowDarkfrost @Quicksilvr @caerulean @petaldancer @nightvaled @Donburi @Hexlash

Hello all! Merry Christmas! :D

We have now posted most of the artwork on the front page - go check it out to see your art, and admire everyone else's amazing work as well! <3

We'll also be sending out personal PMs at some point to deliver your art personally, so keep an eye out for that.

If your present isn't there yet, don't worry - some people are going to be a little bit late getting their work in, and we will keep you updated if/when they do! We will also be sorting out backup art for people who don't get any artwork at all - don't worry, we'll have you covered :)

Thank you all so much for taking part, it's been amazing seeing so much awesome artwork, and it's been loads of fun! <3 Happy holidays from all of us!

@CalicoDog

(Sorry for the ping spam!) I just wanted to tell you personally THANK YOU SO MUCH for the art of Tetra! She looks gorgeous, I love the way you did all of her jewellery :'D Happy Christmas! <3
@CalicoDog

(Sorry for the ping spam!) I just wanted to tell you personally THANK YOU SO MUCH for the art of Tetra! She looks gorgeous, I love the way you did all of her jewellery :'D Happy Christmas! <3
All the artwork is so pretty! :D I love looking through it all. You guys did a fantastic job! Merry christmas everyone.
All the artwork is so pretty! :D I love looking through it all. You guys did a fantastic job! Merry christmas everyone.
@BitterBitter Aaa thank you, it looks lovely :o

@MissCallieRose clicking on the thumbnail leads to a wrong image :c
@BitterBitter Aaa thank you, it looks lovely :o

@MissCallieRose clicking on the thumbnail leads to a wrong image :c
@Triibu

Oops, my mistake! Here's the correct link!

http://sta.sh/014hvjatrjez
@Triibu

Oops, my mistake! Here's the correct link!

http://sta.sh/014hvjatrjez
@Noctomnis

Your gift art has been added to the first post! It was my screw up, apologies! It's all there now.
@Noctomnis

Your gift art has been added to the first post! It was my screw up, apologies! It's all there now.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25