Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Interest Check + Pricing Help?
1 2
hello hello!!

I still consider myself relatively new to this site.. But I've taken a much larger interest these last two weeks. I found that people do commissions on this site, and was wondering if I should do my own.

25yxg9l.png
opxv00.png

^These are some busts I did of my dragons. Finished commissions would be of this quality.

Let me know if you would be interested in one should I open up shop! And if you could, please help me figure out my pricing? 0: I would take Treasure, Gems, and PayPal. I would also try my hand at apparel for a little extra, and will tackle any dragon breed.

Thank you!
hello hello!!

I still consider myself relatively new to this site.. But I've taken a much larger interest these last two weeks. I found that people do commissions on this site, and was wondering if I should do my own.

25yxg9l.png
opxv00.png

^These are some busts I did of my dragons. Finished commissions would be of this quality.

Let me know if you would be interested in one should I open up shop! And if you could, please help me figure out my pricing? 0: I would take Treasure, Gems, and PayPal. I would also try my hand at apparel for a little extra, and will tackle any dragon breed.

Thank you!
@fskin
Your art is so pretty!!!!
I'm not good with pricing but maybe at least 30-50kt?? Since your art is so clean and adorable ;v;
@fskin
I'm not good with pricing but maybe at least 30-50kt?? Since your art is so clean and adorable ;v;
Tiger27316-C-14-0-2-2-34.png
@fskin

Your art is very good and pretty! For busts like your examples, no less then 50k. Especially with more complicated dragons. If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be on it!
@fskin

Your art is very good and pretty! For busts like your examples, no less then 50k. Especially with more complicated dragons. If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be on it!
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@fskin

These are gorgeous! I definitely agree with the other responses, but I'd say to charge a bit more at maybe 70-80k, since the art style is very tidy and overall the drawings are very well done! Please add me to the pinglist of your commission thread if you do make a shop, I'd love to have some art from you!
@fskin

These are gorgeous! I definitely agree with the other responses, but I'd say to charge a bit more at maybe 70-80k, since the art style is very tidy and overall the drawings are very well done! Please add me to the pinglist of your commission thread if you do make a shop, I'd love to have some art from you!
@fskin

Your art is wonderful! Ping me if you open a shop, please.
@fskin

44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@fskin

I'd charge your price depending on how long it takes to complete something like that. Anything more than an hour should for sure be at least 100k.
That's the general rule of thumb I see of 100k being the hourly rate for art. So I'd work around that according to the amount of time per piece.
@fskin

I'd charge your price depending on how long it takes to complete something like that. Anything more than an hour should for sure be at least 100k.
That's the general rule of thumb I see of 100k being the hourly rate for art. So I'd work around that according to the amount of time per piece.
72Gv4CW.png +2 Site Time
[quote name="DistressedRabbit" date=2015-11-14 21:12:16] @fskin Your art is so pretty!!!! I'm not good with pricing but maybe at least 30-50kt?? Since your art is so clean and adorable ;v; [/quote] @DistressedRabbit thank you !! ;v; and thanks very much for the suggestion!
DistressedRabbit wrote on 2015-11-14:
@fskin

@DistressedRabbit
thank you !! ;v; and thanks very much for the suggestion!
[quote name="RagingSea" date=2015-11-14 21:20:35] @fskin Your art is very good and pretty! For busts like your examples, no less then 50k. Especially with more complicated dragons. If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be on it! [/quote] @RagingSea ok!! o: thanks very much for the compliments <3 and the suggestion! and yes ofc ill ping you when the time comes ; v ;
RagingSea wrote on 2015-11-14:
@fskin

@RagingSea
ok!! o: thanks very much for the compliments <3 and the suggestion! and yes ofc ill ping you when the time comes ; v ;
[quote name="yomommasbooty" date=2015-11-16 15:27:04] @fskin These are gorgeous! I definitely agree with the other responses, but I'd say to charge a bit more at maybe 70-80k, since the art style is very tidy and overall the drawings are very well done! Please add me to the pinglist of your commission thread if you do make a shop, I'd love to have some art from you! [/quote] @yomommasbooty thank you!! and alright! i think ill price it within that general area, to start. 70k was what i was sort of hoping for, as a base price? and 80k for more complicated things, perhaps. thanks for the suggestion! and yes, ill be sure to ping you! <3
yomommasbooty wrote on 2015-11-16:
@fskin

@yomommasbooty
thank you!!
and alright! i think ill price it within that general area, to start. 70k was what i was sort of hoping for, as a base price? and 80k for more complicated things, perhaps. thanks for the suggestion!
and yes, ill be sure to ping you! <3
[quote name="bellzan" date=2015-11-16 15:37:12] @fskin Your art is wonderful! Ping me if you open a shop, please. [/quote] @bellzan sure thing!! itll most likely open up in a few days. thank you!
bellzan wrote on 2015-11-16:
@fskin

@bellzan
sure thing!! itll most likely open up in a few days. thank you!
1 2