Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Mini Bios and Poems (Hold)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SaberDeath8 well, I take tips but I enjoy writing for fun C; Hope to see ya again C;
@SaberDeath8 well, I take tips but I enjoy writing for fun C; Hope to see ya again C;
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 - I love it! Thank you~
@Digimon11 - I love it! Thank you~
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@gilan sure C;
@gilan sure C;
ldNLSdw.png
@FireflyKitty did you see your bio? @ everyone else i'll try to finish your bios soon and open this up again.
@FireflyKitty did you see your bio? @ everyone else i'll try to finish your bios soon and open this up again.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 Oh my goodness I'm really sorry! I glanced over your first ping and ended up forgetting it. The bio is lovely, thank you! I appreciate the work you've put into it
@Digimon11 Oh my goodness I'm really sorry! I glanced over your first ping and ended up forgetting it. The bio is lovely, thank you! I appreciate the work you've put into it
tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo3_500.png
@FireflyKitty Glad you enjoyed it and no problem C;
@FireflyKitty Glad you enjoyed it and no problem C;
ldNLSdw.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155312/15531119_350.png[/img] [size=5][color=blue]Elia[/color][/size] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/732327097b5071d006a0397e2a3c992e/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o10_500.png[/img] Elia loved to look at the endless sea, wondering what secrets the ocean holds. [i]Probably more than this small strip of sand called the 'beach'[/i], she usually thought as her eyes fixed on the gentle lapping of the ocean waves as it rolled in and out. That is when Elia decided to become a sailor or more action-packed, a pirate. She came back to usually after a few days, bringing unusual items and organisms for the hatchlings and adults to look over and appreciate. [right][color=blue]"Follow your dreams."[/color][/right] @ShockZephyr hope u like it C;
15531119_350.png

Elia
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o10_500.png

Elia loved to look at the endless sea, wondering what secrets the ocean holds. Probably more than this small strip of sand called the 'beach', she usually thought as her eyes fixed on the gentle lapping of the ocean waves as it rolled in and out. That is when Elia decided to become a sailor or more action-packed, a pirate. She came back to usually after a few days, bringing unusual items and organisms for the hatchlings and adults to look over and appreciate.

"Follow your dreams."

@ShockZephyr hope u like it C;
ldNLSdw.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143616/14361584_350.png[/img] [size=5][color=red]Velvet[/color][/size] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/812918507bdb5793181e02e58a625ffd/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o5_500.png[/img] Often mischievious, Velvet is also a really great hunter and acrobat. While hunting, she uses her acrobat skills to take down prey which gives her a very high advantage. Flipping through the air, Velvet kills the animal she was stalking quickly and earning a piece of prey for her clan. Everybody in Velvet's clan waits for her return when she goes on a hunting patrol and when she comes back, there is usually prey for everybody. [right][color=red]"Everybody has unique talents."[/right][/color] @Fatespinner done, hope you like it C;
14361584_350.png

Velvet
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o5_500.png

Often mischievious, Velvet is also a really great hunter and acrobat. While hunting, she uses her acrobat skills to take down prey which gives her a very high advantage. Flipping through the air, Velvet kills the animal she was stalking quickly and earning a piece of prey for her clan. Everybody in Velvet's clan waits for her return when she goes on a hunting patrol and when she comes back, there is usually prey for everybody.

"Everybody has unique talents."

@Fatespinner done, hope you like it C;
ldNLSdw.png
@digimon11 *cris be its too good*
@digimon11 *cris be its too good*

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif