Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Mini Bios and Poems (Hold)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@digimon11 :

don't worry a single bit, it's all good !

but good luck with your thread dear, you make some lovely bios !
@digimon11 :

don't worry a single bit, it's all good !

but good luck with your thread dear, you make some lovely bios !
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex thanks, i'm just bored so this helps me not get bored C;
@Hex thanks, i'm just bored so this helps me not get bored C;
ldNLSdw.png
bump
bump
ldNLSdw.png
since no one is posting, I think i'll have to close this...
since no one is posting, I think i'll have to close this...
ldNLSdw.png
@digimon11 Hi! Can I have a poem for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14295263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142953/14295263_350.png[/img] [/url] (He already has a bio, you can read it if you need inspiration for the poem)
@digimon11 Hi! Can I have a poem for this guy?

14295263_350.png

(He already has a bio, you can read it if you need inspiration for the poem)
@Donburi sure i'll probably take 5-10 minutes!
@Donburi sure i'll probably take 5-10 minutes!
ldNLSdw.png
Hasami Story
by Digimon11

Escaping, escaping to freedom!
Can't tell him what to do or stopping him from leaving
into exploration.
See they tried to drag down his hopes and future but it will not work cause before he will bow down he will probably want to drown in water.

When wind snatched his wings and dove him into the water below, Hasami regretted his very words as he clawed for breath.
Darkness took over but not for long. A friendly face peered in his, talking and talking, waiting for me to speak.

"Whe-where am I?" asked Hasami slowly as a throbbing headache captured him, "Shh! Shh!" said the dragon before he seeped into darkness once again.
When he woke up, no pain in his frame but when he tried flight he couldn't take off even when he tried all his might.

The sympathetic dragon came back and looked at his wings, hoping, hoping he could fly again but as the dragon looked up sadly, he could see the power of flight was gone from his grasp, he couldn't cry or weep but stared paralyzed. From this day on, Hasami stayed with this friendly clan still hoping he could fly once again!

@Donburi hope you like it C;
Hasami Story
by Digimon11

Escaping, escaping to freedom!
Can't tell him what to do or stopping him from leaving
into exploration.
See they tried to drag down his hopes and future but it will not work cause before he will bow down he will probably want to drown in water.

When wind snatched his wings and dove him into the water below, Hasami regretted his very words as he clawed for breath.
Darkness took over but not for long. A friendly face peered in his, talking and talking, waiting for me to speak.

"Whe-where am I?" asked Hasami slowly as a throbbing headache captured him, "Shh! Shh!" said the dragon before he seeped into darkness once again.
When he woke up, no pain in his frame but when he tried flight he couldn't take off even when he tried all his might.

The sympathetic dragon came back and looked at his wings, hoping, hoping he could fly again but as the dragon looked up sadly, he could see the power of flight was gone from his grasp, he couldn't cry or weep but stared paralyzed. From this day on, Hasami stayed with this friendly clan still hoping he could fly once again!

@Donburi hope you like it C;
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 Maybe one for my Wynnifred? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15497343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154974/15497343_350.png[/img] [/url] Whatever inspires you is fine~
@Digimon11 Maybe one for my Wynnifred?

15497343_350.png

Whatever inspires you is fine~
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Epulina You pinged the wrong person, would you like a story or a poem? @Donburi your poem is done C;
@Epulina You pinged the wrong person, would you like a story or a poem? @Donburi your poem is done C;
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 Yeah xD either is fine!
@Digimon11 Yeah xD either is fine!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10