Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GG] Art Contest CLOSED (WINNERS)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
omg I won I can't believe...?? (wow THANK YOU)

BIG congrats to all the winners, honorable mentions and last but not least, the other entries! I'm glad the contest was extended and there was a bigger turnout, everyone's submissions were really awesome! and thank you so much to the judges as well as Sivi for hosting!

@Sivi

Alright, this is kinda my very first rodeo, I've never won anything from a raffle or contest before (I'm a newb to raffles/contests in general) so I hope I'm doing this all correctly...!:

Yes, I'd love entire feedback in a PM please!

Category 1 Choices:
Treasure Gene: Primary Gene: Ripple
GG2015 Skin: Accent: Garden Guardian

HM Prize Pool
Top 2 choices:
  1. The digital painted sketch by Asmo! wow
  2. Accent: Lightburst Flora

Backups: - list 3 to 5
  1. Skin: Treeborn
  2. Skin: Overgrowth
  3. Accent: Rainbow Scales
  4. Accent: Pauper Rainbow
  5. Accent: Energy Trap

For the hatchling reserves:
Do I put 1, 5, or 6 choices? o.o I'm assuming just 1...?

Your G2 "New Age" noc pair is my top choice :D

...and I'm also to contact Rai, for the painted portrait...! :D

Did I cover everything? Thank you again ;w;

Editing to add this so as not to congest the thread -

@QuickSilvr Hey, thanks so much !! (there was a heart here but the forum doesn't recognize it) I'm glad you like it ! :D Well, I tried to keep it somewhat simple as far as where everything was situated (dragon, foliage, sun rays), and making a conscious effort to remember where the light source is so I know where light falls/doesn't fall. The dappled effect was achieved by enabling scattering on a brush, iirc.

(To add on a bit more commentary about the piece - In general, depicting camouflage is definitely something I want to improve on; with representational art you want things to be recognizable, but you have to juggle people being able to even see there's an animal in there while also making the camouflage believable, lol, it's a difficult subject! I'm happy with it and learned a lot, I'll definitely do better next time!)
omg I won I can't believe...?? (wow THANK YOU)

BIG congrats to all the winners, honorable mentions and last but not least, the other entries! I'm glad the contest was extended and there was a bigger turnout, everyone's submissions were really awesome! and thank you so much to the judges as well as Sivi for hosting!

@Sivi

Alright, this is kinda my very first rodeo, I've never won anything from a raffle or contest before (I'm a newb to raffles/contests in general) so I hope I'm doing this all correctly...!:

Yes, I'd love entire feedback in a PM please!

Category 1 Choices:
Treasure Gene: Primary Gene: Ripple
GG2015 Skin: Accent: Garden Guardian

HM Prize Pool
Top 2 choices:
  1. The digital painted sketch by Asmo! wow
  2. Accent: Lightburst Flora

Backups: - list 3 to 5
  1. Skin: Treeborn
  2. Skin: Overgrowth
  3. Accent: Rainbow Scales
  4. Accent: Pauper Rainbow
  5. Accent: Energy Trap

For the hatchling reserves:
Do I put 1, 5, or 6 choices? o.o I'm assuming just 1...?

Your G2 "New Age" noc pair is my top choice :D

...and I'm also to contact Rai, for the painted portrait...! :D

Did I cover everything? Thank you again ;w;

Editing to add this so as not to congest the thread -

@QuickSilvr Hey, thanks so much !! (there was a heart here but the forum doesn't recognize it) I'm glad you like it ! :D Well, I tried to keep it somewhat simple as far as where everything was situated (dragon, foliage, sun rays), and making a conscious effort to remember where the light source is so I know where light falls/doesn't fall. The dappled effect was achieved by enabling scattering on a brush, iirc.

(To add on a bit more commentary about the piece - In general, depicting camouflage is definitely something I want to improve on; with representational art you want things to be recognizable, but you have to juggle people being able to even see there's an animal in there while also making the camouflage believable, lol, it's a difficult subject! I'm happy with it and learned a lot, I'll definitely do better next time!)
TAkaIpD.png
@Sivi Thanks for organizing this! :)
From the Consolation Corner, can I please have an Ancient Fungus and Fire flowers?
@Sivi Thanks for organizing this! :)
From the Consolation Corner, can I please have an Ancient Fungus and Fire flowers?
1u3H6jas.png
I have no idea what Im doing so Im sorry if I do this wrong

@sivi
Sure I'd like feedback. (entire)

Also thanks for inviting me

Congrats to everyone

Participation prize:
pass?

HM prize:

1. Brush Dodo
2. Energy trap accent

backup

pauper rainbow
whatever the apparel item is next to the dove
Hatchlings
1 Coatls from donated by bwee section
2 treedancers
3 florester x flora
4 fall trees
5 sakura trees
I have no idea what Im doing so Im sorry if I do this wrong

@sivi
Sure I'd like feedback. (entire)

Also thanks for inviting me

Congrats to everyone

Participation prize:
pass?

HM prize:

1. Brush Dodo
2. Energy trap accent

backup

pauper rainbow
whatever the apparel item is next to the dove
Hatchlings
1 Coatls from donated by bwee section
2 treedancers
3 florester x flora
4 fall trees
5 sakura trees
0HN5KEp.pngSk0CWD3.png
@sivi
Ooh, thank you! This was very fun, thank you for hosting! So many good artists :) I'd love some feedback!

1. Drawing by Masumi
2. Lightburst flora

backup:
3. Golden Wing Silks
4. Red Rose flower crown
5. That WC swipp accent - I can't seem to get the name to load

Hatchling: Mimicry, else I'll pass. (And it's okay if I get none!) I'm a little picky about dragons :)
@sivi
Ooh, thank you! This was very fun, thank you for hosting! So many good artists :) I'd love some feedback!

1. Drawing by Masumi
2. Lightburst flora

backup:
3. Golden Wing Silks
4. Red Rose flower crown
5. That WC swipp accent - I can't seem to get the name to load

Hatchling: Mimicry, else I'll pass. (And it's okay if I get none!) I'm a little picky about dragons :)
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper do you mean drawing from Asmo? Masumi had the silk pieces.
@Poisonedpaper do you mean drawing from Asmo? Masumi had the silk pieces.
@clarax
Since Multimediapanda passed, you're the first backup winner for the participation prize. Do you want to choose a chest from GG2015 or pass? (if chest, please put 2 choices)
@clarax
Since Multimediapanda passed, you're the first backup winner for the participation prize. Do you want to choose a chest from GG2015 or pass? (if chest, please put 2 choices)
@Sivi Whoops, yes! Sorry, I just woke up and got too excited ^_^'
@Sivi Whoops, yes! Sorry, I just woke up and got too excited ^_^'
Mz9FfKs.png
@Sivi
Oh, wow! Okay, I'd really appreciate that (is it only Greenskeeper Gathering chests?)
My choices for GG chests would be Rafflesia Fairy Chest or Botanys Back Chest , I don't have a preference. Thanks again!!

edit: I pinged myself by accident lol. I'm clearly tired. xD
@Sivi
Oh, wow! Okay, I'd really appreciate that (is it only Greenskeeper Gathering chests?)
My choices for GG chests would be Rafflesia Fairy Chest or Botanys Back Chest , I don't have a preference. Thanks again!!

edit: I pinged myself by accident lol. I'm clearly tired. xD
1u3H6jas.png
@Sivi Thank you for hosting this, it's been great to see all the amazing entries!

From the consolation corner could I have a leafy moth and meat food points?
@Sivi Thank you for hosting this, it's been great to see all the amazing entries!

From the consolation corner could I have a leafy moth and meat food points?
tumblr_p1fp9nbq3a1udkln3o3_100.gif Birb-Autumn-Sig-Letters.png
@Sivi

Thank you so much! And thank you for the extra prizes, it really means a lot that you all liked my entry so much ;u;

For the extra chests, could I have the Springly Sprouts chest and Lightburst Flora from the HM pool?

For the hatchling reserve, one of IvoryMuffin's Treedancers would be great!

Thank you so much!
@Sivi

Thank you so much! And thank you for the extra prizes, it really means a lot that you all liked my entry so much ;u;

For the extra chests, could I have the Springly Sprouts chest and Lightburst Flora from the HM pool?

For the hatchling reserve, one of IvoryMuffin's Treedancers would be great!

Thank you so much!
q7HgQ8F.png ngXDPKt.png63hPGfG.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21