Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GG] Art Contest CLOSED (WINNERS)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@multimediapanda

pinging myself again because the first one got buried
@multimediapanda

pinging myself again because the first one got buried
0HN5KEp.pngSk0CWD3.png
@MissouriMule

Pinging myself cause this keeps gettin' lower and lower...
@MissouriMule

Pinging myself cause this keeps gettin' lower and lower...
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
@clarax @Hisako @Inishia @kadathem @LadyTroubadour @Lutharian @MissouriMule @Multimediapanda @Oranitha @Poisonedpaper @Pulsatrix @Quicksilvr @Rhea @Rivkah @Roach @roymbrog @Shadowmoth @Shrineart @Tsukahime @Umberink @Zodiakey

Thank you everyone for your wonderful contributions to Greenskeeper! There were so many amazing pieces it was difficult to narrow down winners, especially Honorable Mentions. First though, the participation prize winners (choice of GG2015 Chest, skin, or accent) - since there were 21 participants, there are two prize winners:

1. Multimediapanda
2. Umberink

Multimediapanda, you only need to give one choice, Umberink please give 2 in case your first choice is picked by panda. If I do not hear before Rollover on Sunday, I will ping backup winners.

Each piece was judged by myself, @Tablode, @furiouswolf, @chespin, and @Masumi on a 5 point scale for the following three elements: Creativity (concept), Composition (execution of arrangement, colors, lighting, background if applicable), and Skill (details, anatomy and/or style development). There are also written comments. If you would like to receive your feedback in a PM, please ping @Sivi in your prize choice noting that you would like ENTIRE FEEDBACK, SCORES ONLY, or COMMENTS ONLY. (The scores will be your average for each element, not individual judge scores).

Now what you've been waiting for, the category winners and Honorable Mentions! (for prize info please see the bottom of this post)

Nature's Chameleons:

WINNER: Camouflaged Hunter by Hisako

Undiscovered Glade Denizens:

WINNER: Aniruddhain Warrior by MissouriMule

A Mother and Her Children:
WINNER: Gladekeeper and a Friend by roymbrog

Honorable Mentions (in no particular order or sensibility):

Where's Dragon? (Best Camouflaged) - Lounging by Shrineart; Tiger by Poisonedpaper
Like, WOAH! (Most Interesting Interpretation of Category) - Morning Stretch by Quicksilvr
Wow, so Flight Rising (Much Composition)! - Night of the Big Hunter by Shadowmoth
THE COLORS! (Outstanding Colors/Traditional Media) - Rivkah
Familiars the Judges Really Want - Mossy Chomper by Roach; Blossom Raffe by Multimediapanda
nNOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooo (Most Feel-Inducing) - (Miss Gladekeeper & I by Hisako
THIS IS GLADEMOTHER! (Best Concept) - Gladekeeper's Forest by Inishia
Right On (Best Representation of Category Theme) - Nature's Love by Tsukahime

PRIZES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS I GET RESPONSES/AS I CAN GET TO IT!

Hisako & MissouriMule contact @Raironu to claim your painted portrait! Hisako, please include your Tr Marketplace gene scroll choice AND your GG2015 skin/accent of choice as well (I unlocked this prize even though participation numbers didn't reach the threshold).

Roymbrog, even though participant numbers were not high enough your piece was so incredible you can choose two of the GG 2015 chests OR one chest and one prize from the HM prize pool.

All Category winners & HMs get their choice of a hatchling reserve. Cat Winners only need to put one choice but HMs please put your top five. Hopefully everyone will get one of their top two, but in the even that one pairing is in particular demand RNG will determine who gets them. (if you're not interested in 5, put as many as you're interested in and FODDER (this will be a hatchling) or PASS for the remaining choices).

HM winners: You each get two prizes from the HM prize pool. You may not choose from the same "row" (though you may put prizes from the same row as your backup choices). Please put your top two prize picks along with 3-5 backup choices. Hopefully everyone can get at least one of their top two but if multiple people choose the same who gets it will be determined by your score.

For all other participants, please choose one familiar and either one type of swipp item OR food points (and if food points, what kind you want) from the Consolation Corner. I should have enough of these so everyone can get what they want but if you want to put a backup choice that's good too.

@clarax @Hisako @Inishia @kadathem @LadyTroubadour @Lutharian @MissouriMule @Multimediapanda @Oranitha @Poisonedpaper @Pulsatrix @Quicksilvr @Rhea @Rivkah @Roach @roymbrog @Shadowmoth @Shrineart @Tsukahime @Umberink @Zodiakey

Thank you everyone for your wonderful contributions to Greenskeeper! There were so many amazing pieces it was difficult to narrow down winners, especially Honorable Mentions. First though, the participation prize winners (choice of GG2015 Chest, skin, or accent) - since there were 21 participants, there are two prize winners:

1. Multimediapanda
2. Umberink

Multimediapanda, you only need to give one choice, Umberink please give 2 in case your first choice is picked by panda. If I do not hear before Rollover on Sunday, I will ping backup winners.

Each piece was judged by myself, @Tablode, @furiouswolf, @chespin, and @Masumi on a 5 point scale for the following three elements: Creativity (concept), Composition (execution of arrangement, colors, lighting, background if applicable), and Skill (details, anatomy and/or style development). There are also written comments. If you would like to receive your feedback in a PM, please ping @Sivi in your prize choice noting that you would like ENTIRE FEEDBACK, SCORES ONLY, or COMMENTS ONLY. (The scores will be your average for each element, not individual judge scores).

Now what you've been waiting for, the category winners and Honorable Mentions! (for prize info please see the bottom of this post)

Nature's Chameleons:

WINNER: Camouflaged Hunter by Hisako

Undiscovered Glade Denizens:

WINNER: Aniruddhain Warrior by MissouriMule

A Mother and Her Children:
WINNER: Gladekeeper and a Friend by roymbrog

Honorable Mentions (in no particular order or sensibility):

Where's Dragon? (Best Camouflaged) - Lounging by Shrineart; Tiger by Poisonedpaper
Like, WOAH! (Most Interesting Interpretation of Category) - Morning Stretch by Quicksilvr
Wow, so Flight Rising (Much Composition)! - Night of the Big Hunter by Shadowmoth
THE COLORS! (Outstanding Colors/Traditional Media) - Rivkah
Familiars the Judges Really Want - Mossy Chomper by Roach; Blossom Raffe by Multimediapanda
nNOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooo (Most Feel-Inducing) - (Miss Gladekeeper & I by Hisako
THIS IS GLADEMOTHER! (Best Concept) - Gladekeeper's Forest by Inishia
Right On (Best Representation of Category Theme) - Nature's Love by Tsukahime

PRIZES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS I GET RESPONSES/AS I CAN GET TO IT!

Hisako & MissouriMule contact @Raironu to claim your painted portrait! Hisako, please include your Tr Marketplace gene scroll choice AND your GG2015 skin/accent of choice as well (I unlocked this prize even though participation numbers didn't reach the threshold).

Roymbrog, even though participant numbers were not high enough your piece was so incredible you can choose two of the GG 2015 chests OR one chest and one prize from the HM prize pool.

All Category winners & HMs get their choice of a hatchling reserve. Cat Winners only need to put one choice but HMs please put your top five. Hopefully everyone will get one of their top two, but in the even that one pairing is in particular demand RNG will determine who gets them. (if you're not interested in 5, put as many as you're interested in and FODDER (this will be a hatchling) or PASS for the remaining choices).

HM winners: You each get two prizes from the HM prize pool. You may not choose from the same "row" (though you may put prizes from the same row as your backup choices). Please put your top two prize picks along with 3-5 backup choices. Hopefully everyone can get at least one of their top two but if multiple people choose the same who gets it will be determined by your score.

For all other participants, please choose one familiar and either one type of swipp item OR food points (and if food points, what kind you want) from the Consolation Corner. I should have enough of these so everyone can get what they want but if you want to put a backup choice that's good too.

@Sivi

OMG I WON! WOOT!

I love to get the full feedback on my entry! And for my hatchling I think I'd like one from Ceiswyn's pair, Autumn and Juniper. *crosses fingers for male ridgie with bluer secondary~*

Congrats to everyone else! I thought all the entries were amazing~
@Sivi

OMG I WON! WOOT!

I love to get the full feedback on my entry! And for my hatchling I think I'd like one from Ceiswyn's pair, Autumn and Juniper. *crosses fingers for male ridgie with bluer secondary~*

Congrats to everyone else! I thought all the entries were amazing~
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
Ah everything was gorgeous congrats to the winners! :3
Ah everything was gorgeous congrats to the winners! :3
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@sivi

woot! woot! I got an HM! I'm so happy I won something ^^

top prize picks:
1.pale pearl accent
2. green olive wreath

other picks
colorburst buttersnake
energy trap accent
sakura flower crown
seeing spots skin

I'll comment later with hatchling reserve choices.
This was a lot of fun and I loved seeing everyone's art. Thank you for hosting! :D
@sivi

woot! woot! I got an HM! I'm so happy I won something ^^

top prize picks:
1.pale pearl accent
2. green olive wreath

other picks
colorburst buttersnake
energy trap accent
sakura flower crown
seeing spots skin

I'll comment later with hatchling reserve choices.
This was a lot of fun and I loved seeing everyone's art. Thank you for hosting! :D
DYW8IcN.pngRMCBhOQ.png7laxs49.png
@Sivi I'd like entire feedback please :D

As for honourable mention prizes:
Top 2:
1. Painted bust by Asmo
2. Peace Dove

Backup:
3. Energy Trap accent
4. Lightburst Flora accent
5. silk apparel (gold) from Masumi
6. Pauper Rainbow

And hatchling Reserves:
1. Mimicry
2. Autumn and Juniper
3. Bwee's first listed pair (I don't think they have a name, but the snowbelly nocturnes)
4. Fall Trees
5. Tree Dancers

@Hisako congratulations on your win, I looooove your piece so much, how did you do that lighting? It's perfect :D

@MissouriMule and a big congrats to you! The lore behind your entry was beautifully written, just made your entire design come to life even more ^^

@Roymbrog I have a soft spot for clay, and to use actual leaves! So cool! Good job on your win!

And to everyone else, I thoroughly enjoyed looking through all the entries, everyone here has so much talent!
@Sivi I'd like entire feedback please :D

As for honourable mention prizes:
Top 2:
1. Painted bust by Asmo
2. Peace Dove

Backup:
3. Energy Trap accent
4. Lightburst Flora accent
5. silk apparel (gold) from Masumi
6. Pauper Rainbow

And hatchling Reserves:
1. Mimicry
2. Autumn and Juniper
3. Bwee's first listed pair (I don't think they have a name, but the snowbelly nocturnes)
4. Fall Trees
5. Tree Dancers

@Hisako congratulations on your win, I looooove your piece so much, how did you do that lighting? It's perfect :D

@MissouriMule and a big congrats to you! The lore behind your entry was beautifully written, just made your entire design come to life even more ^^

@Roymbrog I have a soft spot for clay, and to use actual leaves! So cool! Good job on your win!

And to everyone else, I thoroughly enjoyed looking through all the entries, everyone here has so much talent!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@sivi
aaand my hatchling reserve choices, roughly in order of preference

forester + flora
treedancers
treeclaws
Bwee's coatl pair
bwee's wildclaw pair
@sivi
aaand my hatchling reserve choices, roughly in order of preference

forester + flora
treedancers
treeclaws
Bwee's coatl pair
bwee's wildclaw pair
DYW8IcN.pngRMCBhOQ.png7laxs49.png
@sivi
Congrats to all the winners! I had a lot of fun looking through all the entries, everyone has a lot of talent. <3
I'm happy I won anything at all haha! It was a lot of fun, I look forward to next years event!

As for my HM prizes;
1. Lightburst Flora accent
2. Rainbow Scales Accent
--
Backup
3. A silk from Masumi
4. Sakura Flower Crown

Hatchlings:
1. Bwee's Coatl pair
2. New Age
3.Sakura Trees
4. Pass
5. Pass
@sivi
Congrats to all the winners! I had a lot of fun looking through all the entries, everyone has a lot of talent. <3
I'm happy I won anything at all haha! It was a lot of fun, I look forward to next years event!

As for my HM prizes;
1. Lightburst Flora accent
2. Rainbow Scales Accent
--
Backup
3. A silk from Masumi
4. Sakura Flower Crown

Hatchlings:
1. Bwee's Coatl pair
2. New Age
3.Sakura Trees
4. Pass
5. Pass
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the honorable mention!! :D

For my hatchling, I've listed my top five picks, mostly in order:

Treedancers
Fall Trees
New Age
Treeclaws
Autumn & Juniper

Top 2 picks for the prize pool:

1. Accent: Pale Pearl
2. Colorburst Buttersnake

Backups:
Accent: Lightburst Flora
Accent: Seeing Spots
Peace Dove

This was a great experience, especially considering it was the first art contest I've entered on here. Thanks for being a great host, @Sivi! Also, I'd love to get the ENTIRE FEEDBACK if possible. :)
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the honorable mention!! :D

For my hatchling, I've listed my top five picks, mostly in order:

Treedancers
Fall Trees
New Age
Treeclaws
Autumn & Juniper

Top 2 picks for the prize pool:

1. Accent: Pale Pearl
2. Colorburst Buttersnake

Backups:
Accent: Lightburst Flora
Accent: Seeing Spots
Peace Dove

This was a great experience, especially considering it was the first art contest I've entered on here. Thanks for being a great host, @Sivi! Also, I'd love to get the ENTIRE FEEDBACK if possible. :)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21