Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banners for All Flights **Bonus Round**
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Kaegro

----

I would be interested in seeing elements based on the other cards in Runes of the Arcanist.

IDK what figure could represent them, but I have song ideas.

----

Cloud: Elysium by Ultrabeat (shared with mind), Earth by K-391, Young and Restless by Dolly Style

Blood: Another Soul by Desmeon and AlexisBlade, Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello, Fading Light by Aviators (shared with chaos)
Chaos: Oblivion by Dirty Palm, Fading Light by Aviators (shared with blood), Discord by The Living Tombstone

Time: Made of Time by Kill Paris, Epoch by Salvonic, Linked by Jim Yosef

Mind: Elysium by Ultrabeat (shared with cloud), Another You by Nanobii, Never Enough by Loren Allred

Spirit: Ghosts by Jacob Tillberg, The Spectre by Alan Walker, Go the Distance by Nanobii (shared with truth)

Truth: Go the Distance by Nanobii (shared with Spirit), We'll Meet Again by TheFatRat, September by Approaching Nirvana

----

There's some I like, you can choose whatever but I like stuff like TheFatRat, Alan Walker, Niviro, Approaching Nirvana, Porter Robinson, and stuff like that.
@Kaegro

----

I would be interested in seeing elements based on the other cards in Runes of the Arcanist.

IDK what figure could represent them, but I have song ideas.

----

Cloud: Elysium by Ultrabeat (shared with mind), Earth by K-391, Young and Restless by Dolly Style

Blood: Another Soul by Desmeon and AlexisBlade, Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello, Fading Light by Aviators (shared with chaos)
Chaos: Oblivion by Dirty Palm, Fading Light by Aviators (shared with blood), Discord by The Living Tombstone

Time: Made of Time by Kill Paris, Epoch by Salvonic, Linked by Jim Yosef

Mind: Elysium by Ultrabeat (shared with cloud), Another You by Nanobii, Never Enough by Loren Allred

Spirit: Ghosts by Jacob Tillberg, The Spectre by Alan Walker, Go the Distance by Nanobii (shared with truth)

Truth: Go the Distance by Nanobii (shared with Spirit), We'll Meet Again by TheFatRat, September by Approaching Nirvana

----

There's some I like, you can choose whatever but I like stuff like TheFatRat, Alan Walker, Niviro, Approaching Nirvana, Porter Robinson, and stuff like that.
earth_small.png6e56787062fd50d74e68473c37c9e35a.pngearth_small.png
Man I cant believe somebody caught my eye.. I'm pretty picky with my windsinger And you hit my weak spot.
Man I cant believe somebody caught my eye.. I'm pretty picky with my windsinger And you hit my weak spot.
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm just here to say that these are awesome, I adore the lighting one~
I'm just here to say that these are awesome, I adore the lighting one~
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Bookmarking!
Bookmarking!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2025225/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/MfUwHLt.gif[/img][/url][/center]
MfUwHLt.gif
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@Kaegro i love how they look! I love the shade one! It reminds me of one of my favorite Netflix series! Even tho shade is bad (?) I still love it!
@Kaegro i love how they look! I love the shade one! It reminds me of one of my favorite Netflix series! Even tho shade is bad (?) I still love it!
VAAnkLY.png
Ahhh these are great, but the lyric on Wind, I love that song!
Ahhh these are great, but the lyric on Wind, I love that song!
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
Whoa just want to say how gorgeous these are! You’re an amazing designer and artist!
Whoa just want to say how gorgeous these are! You’re an amazing designer and artist!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
i just had two ideas for an alternate shadow banner:
you cant escape the darkness
without shadow there is no light
i just had two ideas for an alternate shadow banner:
you cant escape the darkness