Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36
[size=1]@sugarfrost @Mockingjay @MidnightRaven @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina[/size] Working on something. Consider this a preview. I have yet to figure out how to animate water nicely, but am I gonna try? Hell yes. [s]I just finished mowing through both Avatar series last week I have no life.[/s] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/4f597f5e098b659e7d3c51f0a5decfb1/tumblr_nlcv2r3BW71u7cg2co1_540.gif[/img]
@sugarfrost @Mockingjay @MidnightRaven @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina

Working on something. Consider this a preview.
I have yet to figure out how to animate water nicely, but am I gonna try? Hell yes.
I just finished mowing through both Avatar series last week I have no life.

tumblr_nlcv2r3BW71u7cg2co1_540.gif
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
WATERBENDING TIDELORD
WATERBENDING TIDELORD
IRGHmwD.gif
[quote name="HunterGatherer" date="2015-03-17 05:11:41"]WATERBENDING TIDELORD[/quote] @HunterGatherer Ah yes imagine him doing this to someone. [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/664a54d6a5c0105c18f6c358ec985ba5/tumblr_nfbjsw6Pd11ths8nao7_500.gif[/img] Wouldn't that be fun? Except Ayreria probably won't approve of it happening. As much as I'd love to see death by instant-mummification it's probably too graphic for the fic, and Tidey is not insane enough to do that to someone [s](yet?)[/s].
HunterGatherer wrote on 2015-03-17 05:11:41:
WATERBENDING TIDELORD

@HunterGatherer
Ah yes imagine him doing this to someone.

tumblr_nfbjsw6Pd11ths8nao7_500.gif

Wouldn't that be fun? Except Ayreria probably won't approve of it happening. As much as I'd love to see death by instant-mummification it's probably too graphic for the fic, and Tidey is not insane enough to do that to someone (yet?).
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
Thank you for getting the thought that into my head.
@Steex
Thank you for getting the thought that into my head.
IRGHmwD.gif
@Steex Oh man, this is so cool! Imagine a firebending Flamecaller, or an earthbending Earthshaker, or a Shadowbinder who bends . . . shadows? XD
@Steex Oh man, this is so cool! Imagine a firebending Flamecaller, or an earthbending Earthshaker, or a Shadowbinder who bends . . . shadows? XD
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Upstart
I'm actually planning to work on the first four bending their respective elements after I manage to get this one done, so you can expect firebending Mather and earthbending Twerky later ;)

Shady can't shadowbend though, since there's really no such thing as 'shadow'; factually speaking it is simply the absence of light, which actually is a thing (therefore Glitters can and will lightbend). To compensate Shady get to bend a special tar-like substance she can generate at will--the same stuff we call her drool in dragon form.
@Upstart
I'm actually planning to work on the first four bending their respective elements after I manage to get this one done, so you can expect firebending Mather and earthbending Twerky later ;)

Shady can't shadowbend though, since there's really no such thing as 'shadow'; factually speaking it is simply the absence of light, which actually is a thing (therefore Glitters can and will lightbend). To compensate Shady get to bend a special tar-like substance she can generate at will--the same stuff we call her drool in dragon form.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Ooooh, that sounds really cool! ^^ Or maybe her ability, instead of bending anything at all, is to sort of negate her sister's powers? Like, if Glitters can lightbend, Shady nulifies her and prevents her from taking control of her element? Think of her as a sort of 'off-switch' for Lightweaver.
@Steex Ooooh, that sounds really cool! ^^ Or maybe her ability, instead of bending anything at all, is to sort of negate her sister's powers? Like, if Glitters can lightbend, Shady nulifies her and prevents her from taking control of her element? Think of her as a sort of 'off-switch' for Lightweaver.
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Upstart
That's accurate! We established their passive and awakened powers before, and one of Shady's main abilities is to dissipate light sources. Yes, this includes the Sun. Basically her and Glitters' powers are complete opposites (as opposed to Plague and Gladey's who may at first seem like opposites but are actually coexistent).
@Upstart
That's accurate! We established their passive and awakened powers before, and one of Shady's main abilities is to dissipate light sources. Yes, this includes the Sun. Basically her and Glitters' powers are complete opposites (as opposed to Plague and Gladey's who may at first seem like opposites but are actually coexistent).
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
can u imagine the tidelord being into avatar and just doing stuff like that when he thinks no one is looking
can u imagine the tidelord being into avatar and just doing stuff like that when he thinks no one is looking
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
[quote name="InkSphynx" date="2015-03-17 07:37:27"]can u imagine the tidelord being into avatar and just doing stuff like that when he thinks no one is looking[/quote] @InkSphynx [img]http://i.imgur.com/VoxthRc.jpg[/img] Speaking of animations, Windsock and Glitters already watch anime together (and go to anime conventions--in cosplay!), and then Gladey likes Disney-Dreamworks.
InkSphynx wrote on 2015-03-17 07:37:27:

@InkSphynx
VoxthRc.jpg

Speaking of animations, Windsock and Glitters already watch anime together (and go to anime conventions--in cosplay!), and then Gladey likes Disney-Dreamworks.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36