Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@Steex

Can't say I fully understand that (which is probably good because spoilers) but... I'm new to this AU and I already want to cry.
Can I hug Stormcatcher? I wanna hug Stormcatcher. DON'T BE SAD STORMCATCHER!
@Steex

Can't say I fully understand that (which is probably good because spoilers) but... I'm new to this AU and I already want to cry.
Can I hug Stormcatcher? I wanna hug Stormcatcher. DON'T BE SAD STORMCATCHER!
w2N3au9.png
@Steex

/screams loudly because CHINESE WINDSINGER you have no idea how important this is to me since Gira is chinese and all also godamn he's inherited the prettyboy look

Anyway, may I be added to the pinglist?
@Steex

/screams loudly because CHINESE WINDSINGER you have no idea how important this is to me since Gira is chinese and all also godamn he's inherited the prettyboy look

Anyway, may I be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@AviatorPi
Well he's definitely one of the people who need more hugging XD

@Giratina
Consider it done! Have you checked out the discussion thread and the fic? :)
@AviatorPi
Well he's definitely one of the people who need more hugging XD

@Giratina
Consider it done! Have you checked out the discussion thread and the fic? :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
[size=1]@sugarfrost @Mockingjay @MidnightRaven @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina[/size] [b][u]Petticoats? Petticoats.[/u][/b] Taking a break from depressing stuff; I think I've tormented you people enough (for now). Based on [url=http://ayreri.tumblr.com/post/112911263166/justamus-prettyy-little-things-cute-petticoat]this post[/url] on Ayreria's tumblr, which I totally recommend you to check out and follow and stuff. If you have tumblr. [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/Monica_YS/petticoats%20color%20resize_zpssvmt0use.png[/img] And the sketch version for... [i]anatomy[/i] enthusiasts :) [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/Monica_YS/petticoats%20bw%20resize_zpsqvvpnmy8.png[/img]
@sugarfrost @Mockingjay @MidnightRaven @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina

Petticoats? Petticoats.

Taking a break from depressing stuff; I think I've tormented you people enough (for now). Based on this post on Ayreria's tumblr, which I totally recommend you to check out and follow and stuff. If you have tumblr.

petticoats%20color%20resize_zpssvmt0use.png

And the sketch version for... anatomy enthusiasts :)

petticoats%20bw%20resize_zpsqvvpnmy8.png
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
I'll admit it took me a moment to figure out that was the shadowbinder and not an unusually tall arcanist (theyre both adorable though)
I'll admit it took me a moment to figure out that was the shadowbinder and not an unusually tall arcanist (theyre both adorable though)
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@InkSphynx
Archie's hair is brown XD also this may or may not be unrelated but out of all the male deities Windsock is the most likely to crossdress... and yes he has done it before.
@InkSphynx
Archie's hair is brown XD also this may or may not be unrelated but out of all the male deities Windsock is the most likely to crossdress... and yes he has done it before.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Glitters and Shady in petticoats is cute. c:

now what was that about windsock crossdressing
Glitters and Shady in petticoats is cute. c:

now what was that about windsock crossdressing
IRGHmwD.gif
@Steex i bet he looks great
@Steex i bet he looks great
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
the urge to see a cross-dressing windsock has risen

On another note: What are their star symbols? Or has this not been discussed before?
the urge to see a cross-dressing windsock has risen

On another note: What are their star symbols? Or has this not been discussed before?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@Giratina
Ah, the problems with trying to give them star signs is that they would need set birthdays, which we don't have. I have a list of proposed birthdays here, but if you try sticking years on them, their ages go out-of-whack.

If you go by those dates, you get:
Earthshaker - Sagittarius
Flamecaller - Leo
Windsinger - Pisces
Tidelord - Aries
Shadowbinder - Aquarius
Icewarden - Capricorn
Stormcatcher - Leo
Lightweaver - Cancer
Gladekeeper - Taurus
Plaguebringer - Libra
Arcanist - Virgo

Some fit the personality bill more than other, but I think that's normal. Not everyone who is born in the same time bracket acts similarly.
@Giratina
Ah, the problems with trying to give them star signs is that they would need set birthdays, which we don't have. I have a list of proposed birthdays here, but if you try sticking years on them, their ages go out-of-whack.

If you go by those dates, you get:
Earthshaker - Sagittarius
Flamecaller - Leo
Windsinger - Pisces
Tidelord - Aries
Shadowbinder - Aquarius
Icewarden - Capricorn
Stormcatcher - Leo
Lightweaver - Cancer
Gladekeeper - Taurus
Plaguebringer - Libra
Arcanist - Virgo

Some fit the personality bill more than other, but I think that's normal. Not everyone who is born in the same time bracket acts similarly.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36