Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Eveneon
Sure thing! I've updated the art pinglist.
@Eveneon
Sure thing! I've updated the art pinglist.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
bump
bump
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Steex
I'm usually not keen on 'humanized' dragons, but I like your designs of the Gladekeeper, Shadowbinder, and Arcanist! They look like really cool anime characters.
@Steex
I'm usually not keen on 'humanized' dragons, but I like your designs of the Gladekeeper, Shadowbinder, and Arcanist! They look like really cool anime characters.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Ayreria
Can you add me to the pinglist? :3c
@Ayreria
Can you add me to the pinglist? :3c
earthshieldl.png
@Soviett
Sure thing! Keep note, the front page is not longer updated so you may not see any changes there. But you're added :D
@Soviett
Sure thing! Keep note, the front page is not longer updated so you may not see any changes there. But you're added :D
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Steex
PING ME WHEN STUFF HAPPENS (your art is amazing)
@Steex
PING ME WHEN STUFF HAPPENS (your art is amazing)
@QuetzalQueen @WynterDragon
Yes hello this is Steex speaking. Complications happened and my old account got locked down for good (I think @Ayreria already told you this) but FR doesn't forbid us from coming back so here I am. Trashm8 can drop you in the current off-thread pinglist but meanwhile...

@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina @dividedAnimus @Traidy @Blizardstar @PhoenixWarlord @Founder @keraunic @Pluvia @LunaChi @Eveneon @Nimphy @DweebLord @Hanelli @MythicMonster @Cloudrunner135 @Synsouls @acording @DarkWarrior101 @ViridianSylph @taat60 @Plushnoodle @o0ArcaneAura0o @Kattchon @lavarift @Aspyria @ClockworkEclipse @Frailty @TheLadyJai @LilBlueSapling @Crookedjaw @Tanagwal @Minona @plegianHonchkrow @Cerelin @rouletyn @TheArcaneKitsune @Luca20 @Soviett

So... since I can't exactly manage the first post anymore, how would you guys feel about having an entirely new thread made? I'm personally for it, but I wanna hear from y'all.

Pros: Pinglist management + better cataloging of art already done.
Cons: Uhh I dunno, this thread will be abandoned forever, I guess?
@QuetzalQueen @WynterDragon
Yes hello this is Steex speaking. Complications happened and my old account got locked down for good (I think @Ayreria already told you this) but FR doesn't forbid us from coming back so here I am. Trashm8 can drop you in the current off-thread pinglist but meanwhile...

@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina @dividedAnimus @Traidy @Blizardstar @PhoenixWarlord @Founder @keraunic @Pluvia @LunaChi @Eveneon @Nimphy @DweebLord @Hanelli @MythicMonster @Cloudrunner135 @Synsouls @acording @DarkWarrior101 @ViridianSylph @taat60 @Plushnoodle @o0ArcaneAura0o @Kattchon @lavarift @Aspyria @ClockworkEclipse @Frailty @TheLadyJai @LilBlueSapling @Crookedjaw @Tanagwal @Minona @plegianHonchkrow @Cerelin @rouletyn @TheArcaneKitsune @Luca20 @Soviett

So... since I can't exactly manage the first post anymore, how would you guys feel about having an entirely new thread made? I'm personally for it, but I wanna hear from y'all.

Pros: Pinglist management + better cataloging of art already done.
Cons: Uhh I dunno, this thread will be abandoned forever, I guess?
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

I wouldn't be opposed to that! I mean, as long as you took the art that's already made, and stick it in the other one to
@bergentruckung

I wouldn't be opposed to that! I mean, as long as you took the art that's already made, and stick it in the other one to
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@bergentrucking

Sounds good to me!
@bergentrucking

Sounds good to me!
w2N3au9.png
@bergentruckung
I think is a good idea~
@bergentruckung
I think is a good idea~
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36