Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@bergentruckung I like the idea of a new thread! Maybe you could link back to this one if people want to look at some of the older pieces?
@bergentruckung I like the idea of a new thread! Maybe you could link back to this one if people want to look at some of the older pieces?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Whatever happens with the new thread idea, throw me in some pinglist, somewhere. I just got here but this all seems quite beautiful. C:

@Craneoflores
Whatever happens with the new thread idea, throw me in some pinglist, somewhere. I just got here but this all seems quite beautiful. C:

@Craneoflores
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@bergentruckung

I don't mind the move to the new thread; we can start over anew and bring in more legions to the horde
@bergentruckung

I don't mind the move to the new thread; we can start over anew and bring in more legions to the horde
Yup, sounds good!
Yup, sounds good!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@bergentruckung Juat wanted to say, this artwork of Gladekeeper is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE it! Your art shows Gladey's kind personality perfectly. And it makes me even more proud to be a Sapling-a member of Nature. [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/Monica_YS/gladey%20resize_zpsllnabjfq.png[/img] Also, can you please let me know when the new thread is up?
@bergentruckung
Juat wanted to say, this artwork of Gladekeeper is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE it! Your art shows Gladey's kind personality perfectly. And it makes me even more proud to be a Sapling-a member of Nature.
gladey%20resize_zpsllnabjfq.png
Also, can you please let me know when the new thread is up?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@bergentruckung I don't understand what this comic is about- would you be able to explain it without spoilers? I'm curious about the Storm/Light ship. Or even better, Glitterstorm![img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/8f78f7a70e2391a59dd1829ac178ddca/tumblr_nkn30efypq1u7cg2co1_1280.png[/img]
@bergentruckung
I don't understand what this comic is about- would you be able to explain it without spoilers? I'm curious about the Storm/Light ship. Or even better, Glitterstorm!tumblr_nkn30efypq1u7cg2co1_1280.png
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Frailty @AviatorPi @Luca20 @Soviett @Minona @InkSphynx @taat60 @ViridianSylph @Lionrae @Synsouls @MythicMonster @Hanelli @Plushnoodle

It's been decided then: I'll be making a new thread for AU art. I'll ping everyone again once I'm done setting it up. Thanks for pitching in with your word!

@Traidy
Yes, they will.

@ClockworkEclipse
I'll do that.

@Craneoflores
Added you to the temporary pinglist!

@Ayreria
Sounds fair to me, trashm8.

@QuetzalQueen
I'll let you know when the new thread is up! I'm glad you like that rather old piece of art of Gladekeeper. As for that comic... it's kind of not canon lmao. That's just me trying to make people cry XD I mean I would've tried to make it canon if Ayreria didn't absolutely want it all to have a happy ending but alas the choice is not mine and I respect that.
@Frailty @AviatorPi @Luca20 @Soviett @Minona @InkSphynx @taat60 @ViridianSylph @Lionrae @Synsouls @MythicMonster @Hanelli @Plushnoodle

It's been decided then: I'll be making a new thread for AU art. I'll ping everyone again once I'm done setting it up. Thanks for pitching in with your word!

@Traidy
Yes, they will.

@ClockworkEclipse
I'll do that.

@Craneoflores
Added you to the temporary pinglist!

@Ayreria
Sounds fair to me, trashm8.

@QuetzalQueen
I'll let you know when the new thread is up! I'm glad you like that rather old piece of art of Gladekeeper. As for that comic... it's kind of not canon lmao. That's just me trying to make people cry XD I mean I would've tried to make it canon if Ayreria didn't absolutely want it all to have a happy ending but alas the choice is not mine and I respect that.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? Ahh I really love noodles' drawings, and Mather seems so cool! ; v ;)~
Can I be added to the pinglist? Ahh I really love noodles' drawings, and Mather seems so cool! ; v ;)~
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@Steex

I love this idea so much! Please ping me when you do any kind of update please :D
@Steex

I love this idea so much! Please ping me when you do any kind of update please :D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@bergentruckung

I'd like to be pinged when the new thread is up + when everything else happens. :D
I'm loving the art!
@bergentruckung

I'd like to be pinged when the new thread is up + when everything else happens. :D
I'm loving the art!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36