Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Arcane Exile
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80
@Kaial

I just read all of this from start to finish, and I must say that it's amazing! May I be added to the pinglist please? uwu
@Kaial

I just read all of this from start to finish, and I must say that it's amazing! May I be added to the pinglist please? uwu
IMG_20150528_065448_zps8jkxpjc2.jpg
@KallaStromuel pinging myself.
@KallaStromuel pinging myself.
@Kaial
Aah, this is really good!! Would you be able to add be to the ping list?
@Kaial
Aah, this is really good!! Would you be able to add be to the ping list?
* tumblr_lxhokwAIGg1qhqvlp.gif * tumblr_inline_nirslaqH3R1ry72eo.gif * tumblr_inline_mspitbVZsK1qz4rgp.png tumblr_inline_mspit8vlK41qz4rgp.png *
@Kaial
could I be added to the pinglist please ovo
@Kaial
could I be added to the pinglist please ovo
XGdMzSA.png
@Kaial I read through the first 30 chapters last night and finished today. I had to stay up until 2:30 but aaaaaa, it was worth it! Please add me to the pinglist so I don't miss any updates :3
@Kaial I read through the first 30 chapters last night and finished today. I had to stay up until 2:30 but aaaaaa, it was worth it! Please add me to the pinglist so I don't miss any updates :3
SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSES GUYS!

@ChaosTearKitsune
You sure can, thanks so much!
@Solar
Oslowe has done many, many things... some of them are wonderful and some are... questionable. But he's definitely a caring man.
@LagMonster
I hope the next one makes you cackle in horror because that's what me+spoose have been doing hehehue
@SavannahSunstone & @snowquail & @gotw3
You sure can be, thank you!

@Anura

Ohh wow that's a late night! Thanks so much and I'll add you right away!
SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSES GUYS!

@ChaosTearKitsune
You sure can, thanks so much!
@Solar
Oslowe has done many, many things... some of them are wonderful and some are... questionable. But he's definitely a caring man.
@LagMonster
I hope the next one makes you cackle in horror because that's what me+spoose have been doing hehehue
@SavannahSunstone & @snowquail & @gotw3
You sure can be, thank you!

@Anura

Ohh wow that's a late night! Thanks so much and I'll add you right away!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I just looked at how many subscribers I have and now I'm almost in tears. I'm so grateful for you all, thank you.
I just looked at how many subscribers I have and now I'm almost in tears. I'm so grateful for you all, thank you.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

Just wanted to leave a comment now that I'm finally caught up to your Nuzlocke. I started reading yours on Tumblr and was happy to find you posted it here too. Because of you and a couple of others I've been thinking of starting my own Nuzlocke (and finally really did a couple of days ago! ^^).

Please add me to your pinglist. :)
@Kaial

Just wanted to leave a comment now that I'm finally caught up to your Nuzlocke. I started reading yours on Tumblr and was happy to find you posted it here too. Because of you and a couple of others I've been thinking of starting my own Nuzlocke (and finally really did a couple of days ago! ^^).

Please add me to your pinglist. :)
@kaial add me to the ping list pretty plz?
@kaial add me to the ping list pretty plz?
ey

3 hrs ahead of FR time
@Kaial

Ping list me please!

I absolutely love your writing style and your nuzlocke! <3

Also, yay for baby pearlcathcers! They're probably my favorite breed, so I was so incredibly happy when I read that chapter!

@Kaial

Ping list me please!

I absolutely love your writing style and your nuzlocke! <3

Also, yay for baby pearlcathcers! They're probably my favorite breed, so I was so incredibly happy when I read that chapter!

1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80