Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84
Same here.
Same here.
Yr0dYV1.png
Thanks guys - Akiri will be handling this when he gets home from work in a couple hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks guys - Akiri will be handling this when he gets home from work in a couple hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol Excellent! And thank you :3 My Skydancers decided they need to eat ALL of my insects. More then 5 turns would help keep them happy XD
@Xhaztol Excellent! And thank you :3 My Skydancers decided they need to eat ALL of my insects. More then 5 turns would help keep them happy XD
H10.pngH11.pngH12.png
same.
same.
icewardensig_zpsb72478db.gifstonecoldhatchery_zps3f1bad91.gif
i only had 5 too, i only noticed after i used one
i only had 5 too, i only noticed after i used one
I'm just glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I thought I was crazy or something. @_@
I'm just glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I thought I was crazy or something. @_@
WHXTz3Q.pngbUUy115.pngiaBp9ZB.png
Five here, but I know other people who didn't get any and someone else who got 20.

Thank you @Xhaztol!

EDIT: Another person only has 12, and the person with 20 now has 24. The person who didn't have any now has 10, and I now have 10 more as well. Weird!

EDIT x2: And then I see that we were given ten more. That explains that one.
Five here, but I know other people who didn't get any and someone else who got 20.

Thank you @Xhaztol!

EDIT: Another person only has 12, and the person with 20 now has 24. The person who didn't have any now has 10, and I now have 10 more as well. Weird!

EDIT x2: And then I see that we were given ten more. That explains that one.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I think I just gave you all +10 to make up for the non-bonus gathering turns that everyone gets. Can you guys please confirm?
I think I just gave you all +10 to make up for the non-bonus gathering turns that everyone gets. Can you guys please confirm?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Same :c

-edit- I got the extra turns @Xhaztol
Same :c

-edit- I got the extra turns @Xhaztol
earthtwerker_by_slashagasaurus-d6ju8vp.gif
@Xhaztol I now have 15 turns :D
@Xhaztol I now have 15 turns :D
TJMsOjt.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84