Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
Same.
Same.
ixeclKz.png
Ditto.
If I had to guess the coding that resets the base gathering turns (ie 10) like... died... or failed to activate... so people who have the 15 bonus still got the extra five...

I could be wrong ^^;
but yeah... I only got five turns
Ditto.
If I had to guess the coding that resets the base gathering turns (ie 10) like... died... or failed to activate... so people who have the 15 bonus still got the extra five...

I could be wrong ^^;
but yeah... I only got five turns
[Sig uses ******* to FR links]]
Seeking: - // Original & Former Keeper of the KS Buyers List
Same.
Same.
Aaaand same here.
Aaaand same here.
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
*joins crowd* Yep, only 5 today. Still, better than not resetting at all I guess.
*joins crowd* Yep, only 5 today. Still, better than not resetting at all I guess.
Happened to me too.... T^T
Happened to me too.... T^T
I ended up using mine, mainly because I started clicking before realizing I only got 5 turns xD
I ended up using mine, mainly because I started clicking before realizing I only got 5 turns xD
Same here.
Same here.
I have to say that the same happened to me.
I have to say that the same happened to me.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
Looks like we didn't get our usual ten turns, and just our five for well fed bonus, and plagueys seem to have gotten their one for dominance(I had six turns)
Looks like we didn't get our usual ten turns, and just our five for well fed bonus, and plagueys seem to have gotten their one for dominance(I had six turns)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84