Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56
I should have two achievements
one for getting an ice egg and the other one from getting a fire egg.
I should have two achievements
one for getting an ice egg and the other one from getting a fire egg.
k6RElVn.png NN9NPXA.png
rI18gRz.png
nv4LFb6.png
PRICTGJ.png
k7mTvIf.png

lFr0Ane.png
Missing Level 10 Scavenging, Lightning Egg, and Checkmate
Missing Level 10 Scavenging, Lightning Egg, and Checkmate
I should have achieved Embracing Diversity a few days ago and Lightning Egg just moments ago, neither have triggered. Not sure if I have others that did not trigger as those are the only two I've really kept an eye on as being easily accomplished.
I should have achieved Embracing Diversity a few days ago and Lightning Egg just moments ago, neither have triggered. Not sure if I have others that did not trigger as those are the only two I've really kept an eye on as being easily accomplished.
My Achievements page says I've somehow completed 171% of the Misc. achievements.

My achievement count also says I have 410 points, but I have no idea how accurate that is because the Achievements page is all wonky.

I'm missing the Achievements for both 5 familiars and 10 familiars, as well as the Embracing Diversity one.

Oddly enough, I got the Slayer battle achievement while the whole mess with Achievements is ongoing, so not sure how that snuck past the system.
My Achievements page says I've somehow completed 171% of the Misc. achievements.

My achievement count also says I have 410 points, but I have no idea how accurate that is because the Achievements page is all wonky.

I'm missing the Achievements for both 5 familiars and 10 familiars, as well as the Embracing Diversity one.

Oddly enough, I got the Slayer battle achievement while the whole mess with Achievements is ongoing, so not sure how that snuck past the system.
I'm missing Checkmate, which I believe I should have unlocked a few days ago.

I've also got over 100% on the Clan achievements, and far too many points.
I'm missing Checkmate, which I believe I should have unlocked a few days ago.

I've also got over 100% on the Clan achievements, and far too many points.
I do not have the Lightning Egg and Level 10 Scavenging achievements, which I was supposed to receive a few days ago. Thanks!
I do not have the Lightning Egg and Level 10 Scavenging achievements, which I was supposed to receive a few days ago. Thanks!
Kunikuzushi
I just reached level 20 scavenging today and the achievement did not trigger o.o
I just reached level 20 scavenging today and the achievement did not trigger o.o
I breed double / triple green range dragons! Let me know what colors you're looking for, and I will let you know if I've any for sale or can breed them! I'm not on here a whole lot, so if you need to get ahold of me faster, I can be found on Pocket Puma Pets as Kami Mi Ke Neko #72 ^^
Missing the 5 Familiars achievement, with 8 familiars total. Notification is running late by 1 day.
Missing the 5 Familiars achievement, with 8 familiars total. Notification is running late by 1 day.
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I had a shadow egg and an arcane egg, and never received the achievement for them, however, i have since hatched both eggs
I had a shadow egg and an arcane egg, and never received the achievement for them, however, i have since hatched both eggs
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
I'm missing a ton of achievements! Not only have I bred a bunch of genetics out in babies and haven't gotten the rewards with these but I have also not gotten an achievement for finding a lightning egg for scavenging. Who knows what else I'm missing, I have been grinding at the colliseum
I'm missing a ton of achievements! Not only have I bred a bunch of genetics out in babies and haven't gotten the rewards with these but I have also not gotten an achievement for finding a lightning egg for scavenging. Who knows what else I'm missing, I have been grinding at the colliseum
oGmqQsu.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56