Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56
I didn't get an achievement for finding a lightning egg.
I didn't get an achievement for finding a lightning egg.
Unhatched ice egg, thanks!
Unhatched ice egg, thanks!
I'm missing the Ice Egg achievement, and I didn't realize it hadn't registered until I'd hatched the egg.
I'm missing the Ice Egg achievement, and I didn't realize it hadn't registered until I'd hatched the egg.
my achievement section says i've earned 367% of the available points, and only shows me having 3 familiars (of which i have ten).
I'm also missing my achievements for reaching 10 familiars, diversity in my lair,and one big happy family.

Thank you!
my achievement section says i've earned 367% of the available points, and only shows me having 3 familiars (of which i have ten).
I'm also missing my achievements for reaching 10 familiars, diversity in my lair,and one big happy family.

Thank you!
they/them || FR+0
Rpk36Hh.png
I exalted today 12 dragons but did not get the "Honorable" Achievement.
I exalted today 12 dragons but did not get the "Honorable" Achievement.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
i'm missing the achievement for finding a lightning egg while gathering: [img]http://i.imgur.com/L2iuyMn.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/68QYhPB.png[/img]
i'm missing the achievement for finding a lightning egg while gathering:

L2iuyMn.png

68QYhPB.png
Same problem here, I found lightning egg, but no achievement for that or for 25 familiars that I should have got yesterday.
Same problem here, I found lightning egg, but no achievement for that or for 25 familiars that I should have got yesterday.
M7Z9AeT.png
Didn't get my level 10 digging achievement.
Didn't get my level 10 digging achievement.
image.png
I should have 3 achievements for breeding dragons with the eyespots,stripes and clown genes.. But it didn't show up.. and the usual too high achievement score, it says i have 1070 and only 12 familiars.. :/
I should have 3 achievements for breeding dragons with the eyespots,stripes and clown genes.. But it didn't show up.. and the usual too high achievement score, it says i have 1070 and only 12 familiars.. :/
I did not get my 20,000 and 50,000 treasure achievements.

I also still have a bunch of pages with the same two achievements and wayyy too many achievement points.
I did not get my 20,000 and 50,000 treasure achievements.

I also still have a bunch of pages with the same two achievements and wayyy too many achievement points.
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56