Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56
I'm also missing an arcane egg achievement and a breeding achievement for eye spots.
I'm also missing an arcane egg achievement and a breeding achievement for eye spots.
zf26.png
I'm missing Quite the Collection
I'm missing Quite the Collection
I'm missing the lvl20 scavenging achievement :(

Screenshot2013-07-28at92649PM_zps241acabc.png

Screenshot2013-07-28at92658PM_zps995c426c.png
I'm missing the lvl20 scavenging achievement :(

Screenshot2013-07-28at92649PM_zps241acabc.png

Screenshot2013-07-28at92658PM_zps995c426c.png
UZVTEBc.png
I finally got all the chess pieces for the Checkmate! Achievement, but the Achievement never registered.
Also, my Level 10 Digging Achievement is missing from the Gathering Achievements page.

Using Chrome on a Windows 7 laptop. vuv
I finally got all the chess pieces for the Checkmate! Achievement, but the Achievement never registered.
Also, my Level 10 Digging Achievement is missing from the Gathering Achievements page.

Using Chrome on a Windows 7 laptop. vuv
tumblr_oq6labKVZT1so6qxso1_500.png
I've exalted over 100 dragons, but I'm missing all of Honorable, Superior, and Astral.
I've exalted over 100 dragons, but I'm missing all of Honorable, Superior, and Astral.
I'm also missing the chess piece achievement and my familiar counter seems to be off as well. I have five in total, three equipped and two in my inventory but the counter says 3. o.o;;

Also.. I bought a venerable shalebuck (but later sold it) and I noticed that in the familiar encyclopedia the venerable shalebuck isn't highlighted.. if you sell familiars do they go back to being locked because you no longer have it? Or is it supposed to stay open once you've acquired one--even if you later sell it?
I'm also missing the chess piece achievement and my familiar counter seems to be off as well. I have five in total, three equipped and two in my inventory but the counter says 3. o.o;;

Also.. I bought a venerable shalebuck (but later sold it) and I noticed that in the familiar encyclopedia the venerable shalebuck isn't highlighted.. if you sell familiars do they go back to being locked because you no longer have it? Or is it supposed to stay open once you've acquired one--even if you later sell it?
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I've got an [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] in my Hoard, have had it for a couple days now after Scavenging it, but it hasn't registered I suppose, as I never got the Shadow Egg achievement.
I've got an Unhatched Shadow Egg in my Hoard, have had it for a couple days now after Scavenging it, but it hasn't registered I suppose, as I never got the Shadow Egg achievement.
It says I have 590 achievement points, with 210% in miscellaneous. I should only have 70 points. As far as I know, no missing achievements.
It says I have 590 achievement points, with 210% in miscellaneous. I should only have 70 points. As far as I know, no missing achievements.
Found an arcane egg nearly a week ago, still no achievement in sight (definitely wish I could sell/open it but don't wanna risk not gaining achievement if it's gone!)
Found an arcane egg nearly a week ago, still no achievement in sight (definitely wish I could sell/open it but don't wanna risk not gaining achievement if it's gone!)
I've reached lv 10 scavenging and gotten all the chess pieces in both White and Black but it still says I've not earned the Achievements
I've reached lv 10 scavenging and gotten all the chess pieces in both White and Black but it still says I've not earned the Achievements
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56