Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51
I seem to have the same glitch - it says 1 when when it should be over 30. I tried clearing cache as well, and Firefox, but I'm still seeing the incorrect number.~
I seem to have the same glitch - it says 1 when when it should be over 30. I tried clearing cache as well, and Firefox, but I'm still seeing the incorrect number.~
I'm still having this issue. I now have 9 familiars in total. At one stage the Bestiary went to 6 and is now back at 4. I also have 7 Earned: Familiar Friends Collect 5 Familiars in your Bestiary. The first date was the 21/7 and the other 6 are 22/7.
I'm still having this issue. I now have 9 familiars in total. At one stage the Bestiary went to 6 and is now back at 4. I also have 7 Earned: Familiar Friends Collect 5 Familiars in your Bestiary. The first date was the 21/7 and the other 6 are 22/7.
ujsLf0j.gif
I have 5 familiars and I'm only seeing 1 on the count, and I have like 110 achievement points but my status says I got like 770.
I have 5 familiars and I'm only seeing 1 on the count, and I have like 110 achievement points but my status says I got like 770.
Mo7DlO3.gif
((Animated signature by Veyzkerif))
Mine should be at 9, but is instead at 1. :(
Mine should be at 9, but is instead at 1. :(
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
The same happened to me - on my profile says I have 1 familiar but I have 24 atm. A while ago it showed I have 2 but when I bought a new one it went down to 1! I wonder what if I got two other ...
The same happened to me - on my profile says I have 1 familiar but I have 24 atm. A while ago it showed I have 2 but when I bought a new one it went down to 1! I wonder what if I got two other ...
BGybb0X.png
I have cleared my cache - I checked on my Mozilla and chrome - both said I have 3 familars and I have about 16 familiars
I have 300 achievement - it said 920
I have cleared my cache - I checked on my Mozilla and chrome - both said I have 3 familars and I have about 16 familiars
I have 300 achievement - it said 920
Same problem here. It says I only have 1 familiar, when I've really got 20 of 'em. They're all different too.

I also recently got the Gladiator achievement, but it didn't give me the actual points for it.
Same problem here. It says I only have 1 familiar, when I've really got 20 of 'em. They're all different too.

I also recently got the Gladiator achievement, but it didn't give me the actual points for it.
ipnpsh.png
My bestiary says 6 instead of 17, I also gained level 20 in scavenging but did not get the achievement for it.
My bestiary says 6 instead of 17, I also gained level 20 in scavenging but did not get the achievement for it.
87b0151da9.png
I'm also having problems with my bestiary. Yesterday, it showed that I had 2 familiars and today it's 4. The real number should be around 23. ^^'''
I'm also having problems with my bestiary. Yesterday, it showed that I had 2 familiars and today it's 4. The real number should be around 23. ^^'''
TIDELORD_sig.png
I'm also having problems with the bestiary. Yesterday it showed that I have 2 familiars and today it's 4. The real number should be around 23. ^^'''
I regularly clean my cache, so it doesn't seem to work for me.
I'm also having problems with the bestiary. Yesterday it showed that I have 2 familiars and today it's 4. The real number should be around 23. ^^'''
I regularly clean my cache, so it doesn't seem to work for me.
TIDELORD_sig.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51