Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 166 167
Can I just ask a quick question? Did anyone test all the levels, if so, what are the average you got at how many points? :/ 300k points for me on very hard was 5k... but I haven't tried the others cuz my computer was being stupid >_>
Can I just ask a quick question? Did anyone test all the levels, if so, what are the average you got at how many points? :/ 300k points for me on very hard was 5k... but I haven't tried the others cuz my computer was being stupid >_>
[quote name="Sheba" date="2013-08-30 13:16:19"]Wow, the new payout is HELL for my wrists. I fully understand that Hard and Very Hard needed more payout, but reducing the ones on Easy and Very Easy are just mean. =/ The game is really fun, but not if you have to play it for hours every day to max your streak. Then it just becomes a chore and that's sad because I do like this game a lot. But today, I just can't wait for it to finally end. 15k left, ugh. Wrist...hurts...x_x[/quote] This. You could've raised the payout of harder levels without nerfing the easier ones. It's hard enough to get treasure if you don't have profitable dragon pairs. The fairgrounds games should be giving MORE treasure than they already do, not LESS. New people coming in when the site finally opens are already going to have an extremely hard time getting treasure. Why're you making it more difficult by nerfing the levels that're easier on their wrists? I can't be the only FR member with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. You're basically forcing us to either A, hurt ourselves getting the treasure quickly, or B, spending the whole day doing nothing but fairground games if we want to hit the cap without hurting ourselves. It's not fair and it's [i]not[/i] cool.
Sheba wrote on 2013-08-30 13:16:19:
Wow, the new payout is HELL for my wrists. I fully understand that Hard and Very Hard needed more payout, but reducing the ones on Easy and Very Easy are just mean. =/ The game is really fun, but not if you have to play it for hours every day to max your streak. Then it just becomes a chore and that's sad because I do like this game a lot. But today, I just can't wait for it to finally end. 15k left, ugh. Wrist...hurts...x_x

This. You could've raised the payout of harder levels without nerfing the easier ones. It's hard enough to get treasure if you don't have profitable dragon pairs. The fairgrounds games should be giving MORE treasure than they already do, not LESS. New people coming in when the site finally opens are already going to have an extremely hard time getting treasure. Why're you making it more difficult by nerfing the levels that're easier on their wrists? I can't be the only FR member with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. You're basically forcing us to either A, hurt ourselves getting the treasure quickly, or B, spending the whole day doing nothing but fairground games if we want to hit the cap without hurting ourselves. It's not fair and it's not cool.
Has the payout been intentionally changed? Or is this just a "beta" thing? After not getting any pay earlier, I tested it again. Got to score 90k - took about 10 minutes. Payout was 3224. Which means, we're back to jigsaw paying out better. I can do at least three easy jigsaws in that same time. 1200 x 3 = 3600.
Has the payout been intentionally changed? Or is this just a "beta" thing? After not getting any pay earlier, I tested it again. Got to score 90k - took about 10 minutes. Payout was 3224. Which means, we're back to jigsaw paying out better. I can do at least three easy jigsaws in that same time. 1200 x 3 = 3600.
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
[quote name="Pandatao" date="2013-08-30 14:01:43"]Can I just ask a quick question? Did anyone test all the levels, if so, what are the average you got at how many points? :/ 300k points for me on very hard was 5k... but I haven't tried the others cuz my computer was being stupid >_>[/quote] I had this same payout: 5k for a score of 300k on very hard.
Pandatao wrote on 2013-08-30 14:01:43:

I had this same payout: 5k for a score of 300k on very hard.
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Matcha, ahh, thanks! I just tried it on very easy, and got about 3k for 40k points

... So... was amount of treasure you get from harder levels increased, or no? o.O
@Matcha, ahh, thanks! I just tried it on very easy, and got about 3k for 40k points

... So... was amount of treasure you get from harder levels increased, or no? o.O
@Pandatao - Just played on very easy to 151k, got 9k treasure.
@Pandatao - Just played on very easy to 151k, got 9k treasure.
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Matcha, great, so before 130k points earned about 10k :/ darn! XD Thanks!
@Matcha, great, so before 130k points earned about 10k :/ darn! XD Thanks!
Okay, so I'm also amongst those that don't like the payout change, because I don't think it actually addresses the problem that I make more money not really playing the game but instead make treasure by just clicking around randomly on very easy. All the treasure payout change has done is make it take slightly longer, which is annoying, mostly because a treasure cap for the day means that not hitting that cap feels like a failure.

Anyway, a suggestion: if you want to alter anything, alter the treasure payout ratio so that it's connected to the amount of clicks a player makes. Like each difficulty has a Score:Treasure ratio, like it does, but that ratio is affected by how many clicks a player makes per combo, or clicks per overall score. The numbers would have to be ajusted heavily to make it work, and the game would have to be modified to count player clicks along the way.

These changes would actually reward people for actually playing the game, rather than what it does do, which rewards me for not really paying attention and not really playing the game.
Okay, so I'm also amongst those that don't like the payout change, because I don't think it actually addresses the problem that I make more money not really playing the game but instead make treasure by just clicking around randomly on very easy. All the treasure payout change has done is make it take slightly longer, which is annoying, mostly because a treasure cap for the day means that not hitting that cap feels like a failure.

Anyway, a suggestion: if you want to alter anything, alter the treasure payout ratio so that it's connected to the amount of clicks a player makes. Like each difficulty has a Score:Treasure ratio, like it does, but that ratio is affected by how many clicks a player makes per combo, or clicks per overall score. The numbers would have to be ajusted heavily to make it work, and the game would have to be modified to count player clicks along the way.

These changes would actually reward people for actually playing the game, rather than what it does do, which rewards me for not really paying attention and not really playing the game.
Speaking with a genuine British accent
[quote name="Leshanna" date="2013-08-30 14:59:09"]Okay, so I'm also amongst those that don't like the payout change, because I don't think it actually addresses the problem that I make more money not really playing the game but instead make treasure by just clicking around randomly on very easy. [/quote] Agreed. That's the problem with it being based on matches made rather than actual score- as long as it's like that, VE/Easy are always going to be disproportionately good for money-making, because with less block types it's just easier to make matches faster. And let's face it, Very Easy gets boring. :|
Leshanna wrote on 2013-08-30 14:59:09:
Okay, so I'm also amongst those that don't like the payout change, because I don't think it actually addresses the problem that I make more money not really playing the game but instead make treasure by just clicking around randomly on very easy.

Agreed. That's the problem with it being based on matches made rather than actual score- as long as it's like that, VE/Easy are always going to be disproportionately good for money-making, because with less block types it's just easier to make matches faster.

And let's face it, Very Easy gets boring. :|
Chewy Tentacle
As someone with wrist issues along with other problems, and who can only easily play Shock Switch out of all the Fairgrounds games, having the payout lowered is incredibly disheartening.

Shock switch is the only way I make treasure, and that treasure is on average 30k a day, with an hour or two invested in playing - I don't even get close to hitting my cap. Having the payout lowered on the easier levels (instead of increasing the harder levels) means I'm going to be earning even less than usual, and for more work - which makes the site less appealing overall.

I was really very happy when Shock Switch came out. But this payout change doesn't seem to help anyone, and for someone like me it hurts.
As someone with wrist issues along with other problems, and who can only easily play Shock Switch out of all the Fairgrounds games, having the payout lowered is incredibly disheartening.

Shock switch is the only way I make treasure, and that treasure is on average 30k a day, with an hour or two invested in playing - I don't even get close to hitting my cap. Having the payout lowered on the easier levels (instead of increasing the harder levels) means I'm going to be earning even less than usual, and for more work - which makes the site less appealing overall.

I was really very happy when Shock Switch came out. But this payout change doesn't seem to help anyone, and for someone like me it hurts.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 166 167