Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Is this part of april fools???
1 2 3 4
Try someone else dragons
Try someone else dragons
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
i’m not seeing anyone new in my lair and i’m kinda disappointed i don’t have a visitor :(
i’m not seeing anyone new in my lair and i’m kinda disappointed i don’t have a visitor :(
eBBsRX8.png
All the dragons in @/CardMaster's lair show up as if they're yours??
All the dragons in @/CardMaster's lair show up as if they're yours??
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
[quote name="Newdayblue" date="2024-04-01 06:15:20" ] i’m not seeing anyone new in my lair and i’m kinda disappointed i don’t have a visitor :( [/quote] Try clicking on someone else's dragon.
Newdayblue wrote on 2024-04-01 06:15:20:
Try clicking on someone else's dragon.
Rxl9DBX.png
oh yes I misread, everyone else's dragons show up as if they're your own!
That is so strange
oh yes I misread, everyone else's dragons show up as if they're your own!
That is so strange
P8PTesm.png
ALL dragons show up as if they were yours
cool, right?
ALL dragons show up as if they were yours
cool, right?
[quote name="ScipioAfricanus" date="2024-04-01 06:13:17" ] ???? Not seeing anything like this in my lair. Unless I've lost track of what dragons I've always had, which isn't out of the question since I'm mid-lair revamp. [/quote] No the dragons are not in your lair. Go to any dragons page of someone else's dragon and it shows up at if it is your dragon.
ScipioAfricanus wrote on 2024-04-01 06:13:17:
???? Not seeing anything like this in my lair. Unless I've lost track of what dragons I've always had, which isn't out of the question since I'm mid-lair revamp.

No the dragons are not in your lair. Go to any dragons page of someone else's dragon and it shows up at if it is your dragon.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[quote name="Shoz" date="2024-04-01 06:13:00" ] Wait what? Do I have too many dragons to notice castaways or does not everyone get a visitor? [/quote] that's not what this is - try checking [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40414713]someone else's dragon[/url] (any dragon is fine) :D
Shoz wrote on 2024-04-01 06:13:00:
Wait what? Do I have too many dragons to notice castaways or does not everyone get a visitor?
that's not what this is - try checking someone else's dragon (any dragon is fine) :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Even seems to work on deities.
Even seems to work on deities.
Rxl9DBX.png
Frick yea is this an April fools thing? Cause I really don't want to test what breeding someones dragon does if not
Frick yea is this an April fools thing? Cause I really don't want to test what breeding someones dragon does if not
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
1 2 3 4