Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't convert food
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hope tomorrow's maintenance fixes it.....
Hope tomorrow's maintenance fixes it.....
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
I sure hope so. Wonder if greenskeeper will get an extension? Going to be rather upset if some of us lost three days of the fest/not being able to coli. Not everyone has the bug and they’re getting to do everything normally
I sure hope so. Wonder if greenskeeper will get an extension? Going to be rather upset if some of us lost three days of the fest/not being able to coli. Not everyone has the bug and they’re getting to do everything normally
aP34GRw.png
It’s not a great solution, but if you have someone you trust with your coli team, you can send them to someone who CAN convert food and send a stack with your dragons so they can get fed. Just be careful if you’re sending high level dragons
It’s not a great solution, but if you have someone you trust with your coli team, you can send them to someone who CAN convert food and send a stack with your dragons so they can get fed. Just be careful if you’re sending high level dragons
aP34GRw.png
Yeah no changes here for me either... I really wanted to grind in the coli for Greenskeeper but so far gathering is about all I can do.
Yeah no changes here for me either... I really wanted to grind in the coli for Greenskeeper but so far gathering is about all I can do.
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
Having the same issue.
Having the same issue.

Loona/Imago
FR +3
Wishlist
6du9fSj.pngo25ZDwQ.png
Al1BEGR.png
FBhgews.png
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png

yvMj9jM.png
yZFrBUC.png
I can help with feeding affected Coliseum dragons.
I can help with feeding affected Coliseum dragons.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
not getting the bug on my end, but looking at the screenshot people took of the inspect element tool, it seems to be on FR's server's side (and thus changing browsers/clearing cache/whatever would not work). I'm hoping today's maintenance is for this issue because this is really bad timing with greenskeeper's D:
not getting the bug on my end, but looking at the screenshot people took of the inspect element tool, it seems to be on FR's server's side (and thus changing browsers/clearing cache/whatever would not work). I'm hoping today's maintenance is for this issue because this is really bad timing with greenskeeper's D:
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Thank you for the report @Maki and everyone.

We've identified the cause of this bug and the fix will be live today. Please check this thread for any future status updates on our progress.
Thank you for the report @Maki and everyone.

We've identified the cause of this bug and the fix will be live today. Please check this thread for any future status updates on our progress.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Yay!! I am wondering though, will there be anything done for the missed coli time we lost for the fest?
Yay!! I am wondering though, will there be anything done for the missed coli time we lost for the fest?
aP34GRw.png
Update: We're still reviewing, but a possible fix is now live!

It would be very helpful if those that were affected could attempt to convert some food now and reply to this thread with the results.

Thank you everyone for your patience as we iron things out.
Update: We're still reviewing, but a possible fix is now live!

It would be very helpful if those that were affected could attempt to convert some food now and reply to this thread with the results.

Thank you everyone for your patience as we iron things out.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9