Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 330 331
Hi! I was poking around the Encyclopedia on Breed Rarity page to check breeding cool downs, and I noticed that the text above common breeds says that common breeds are available through the treasure marketplace, but Veils are only available in the gem marketplace, and they're a common breed. Additionally, Undertides aren't included at all in this page!
Hi! I was poking around the Encyclopedia on Breed Rarity page to check breeding cool downs, and I noticed that the text above common breeds says that common breeds are available through the treasure marketplace, but Veils are only available in the gem marketplace, and they're a common breed. Additionally, Undertides aren't included at all in this page!
Water-Network.png 87878402p.png
[quote name="Moonwillow" date="2021-07-25 12:08:48" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PeWwiry.png[/img] In the third option it should say "exclusive" not "exclusie" [/quote] I just came across this one today, looks like it's still there.
Moonwillow wrote on 2021-07-25 12:08:48:
PeWwiry.png

In the third option it should say "exclusive" not "exclusie"

I just came across this one today, looks like it's still there.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Qy1lmn6.png[/img] Not sure if this has been reported, but I don't think it's supposed to say ribbon twice.
Qy1lmn6.png

Not sure if this has been reported, but I don't think it's supposed to say ribbon twice.
yKAYGS9.png eWIwatT.png
mlHpBMC.png
xBEAdV6.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
l8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
GR3q8ly.gif
Encyclopedia -> Undertide Dragons -> Social Within the second paragraph it is mentioned: [quote]Together they built [b]an thriving[/b] underwater city they called The Deep. These dragons form expansive family units together with their [b]maren[/b] companions, collectively protecting and raising their young together. [/quote] Should be "a thriving" and "maren" should be "Maren" I think?
Encyclopedia -> Undertide Dragons -> Social
Within the second paragraph it is mentioned:
Quote:
Together they built an thriving underwater city they called The Deep. These dragons form expansive family units together with their maren companions, collectively protecting and raising their young together.

Should be "a thriving" and "maren" should be "Maren" I think?
edit: was told this was completely normal and I just hadn't noticed it occurring before (whoops on my part,
although it does seem weird), so I've removed the post to not clutter the thread or search function c:
edit: was told this was completely normal and I just hadn't noticed it occurring before (whoops on my part,
although it does seem weird), so I've removed the post to not clutter the thread or search function c:
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
@maocifer this is completely normal. non-baldwin fest skins have treasure value and are hoardsellable for a while after their release, and after a while they are changed to be non-hoardsellable (the time for this seems to vary, its most likely a "when devs get around to do it" kind fo thing), and they will no longer have the hoardsell value, and the hoardsell value will be replaced with the ID. if you want to view the ID, you can see it by clicking the item icon to open the preview, and the ID will be displayed in the upper corner of the skin preview window.
@maocifer this is completely normal. non-baldwin fest skins have treasure value and are hoardsellable for a while after their release, and after a while they are changed to be non-hoardsellable (the time for this seems to vary, its most likely a "when devs get around to do it" kind fo thing), and they will no longer have the hoardsell value, and the hoardsell value will be replaced with the ID. if you want to view the ID, you can see it by clicking the item icon to open the preview, and the ID will be displayed in the upper corner of the skin preview window.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/958501721720651826/1065347392859291728/image.png[/img] Not sure if this is just an error with how websites work since I've seen weird symbols show up before, but on Tomo's question "[b]What month does Warrior's Way run?[/b]", the apostrophe is replaced with a couple random symbols.
image.png

Not sure if this is just an error with how websites work since I've seen weird symbols show up before, but on Tomo's question "What month does Warrior's Way run?", the apostrophe is replaced with a couple random symbols.
hello
Wind-Network.png
In today's Coliseum captcha update post: [quote]Remove familiars that a new player may confuse for a dragon. For example: The [b]furian[/b], loga, and some of the Night of the Nocturne armors and puppets. These illustrations can easily pass as a dragon for someone who's a new player and not familiar with our dragon species and silhouettes.[/quote] it's a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/904]Fuiran[/url], not a Furian...
In today's Coliseum captcha update post:
Quote:
Remove familiars that a new player may confuse for a dragon. For example: The furian, loga, and some of the Night of the Nocturne armors and puppets. These illustrations can easily pass as a dragon for someone who's a new player and not familiar with our dragon species and silhouettes.

it's a Fuiran, not a Furian...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I put this in the announcement thread but thought I should stick it here too
Quote:
Been reading through the updated descriptions though and might have found an error on the Stormcloud Harpy? Its description is:

"Willing to make the best of a bad situation, these Southern Icefield immigrants use their spelled snow to cool the ground where they keep their homes."

Considering they're in the Volcanic Vents venue and keeping the ground cool with ice magic, I'm assuming they're supposed to have left the Southern Icefield? So shouldn't that be emigrants?

Alternatively, "immigrants from the Southern Icefield" would work too. The current wording is just a bit confusing and doesn't seem quite right to me
I put this in the announcement thread but thought I should stick it here too
Quote:
Been reading through the updated descriptions though and might have found an error on the Stormcloud Harpy? Its description is:

"Willing to make the best of a bad situation, these Southern Icefield immigrants use their spelled snow to cool the ground where they keep their homes."

Considering they're in the Volcanic Vents venue and keeping the ground cool with ice magic, I'm assuming they're supposed to have left the Southern Icefield? So shouldn't that be emigrants?

Alternatively, "immigrants from the Southern Icefield" would work too. The current wording is just a bit confusing and doesn't seem quite right to me
Wua5ROf.png
tomo, weird spacing[quote]This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing,which one is it ?[/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871329303982374943/1066721806108610601/image.png[/img]
tomo, weird spacing
Quote:
This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing,which one is it ?
image.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 330 331