Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 329 330
[item=Flamerest Embers] [quote]Due to their long-lasting warmth, it is [u][b]a common[/b][/u] to see both dragons and [u][b]serthis[/b][/u] gathering these curious embers for use in the persistent heating of lairs or cauldrons.[/quote] - Seems like it should say "it is a common sight" or just "it is common" - It also seems like the word "Serthis" should be capitalized, as it is in their encyclopedia entry: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=57
Flamerest Embers
Quote:
Due to their long-lasting warmth, it is a common to see both dragons and serthis gathering these curious embers for use in the persistent heating of lairs or cauldrons.

- Seems like it should say "it is a common sight" or just "it is common"

- It also seems like the word "Serthis" should be capitalized, as it is in their encyclopedia entry: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=57
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
its that time [quote name="crumbaby" date="2021-02-13 08:48:01" ] here's my ridiculous giant list again lol sorry [quote name="crumbaby" date="2020-09-21 12:39:35" ] missed stuff from previous pages: [item=searing jackalope] "This species of hare has flame retardant coat." missing an "a" between "has" and "flame" [item=rose pixie] missing the word "is" between "sea dragon" and "covered" [skin=1322] jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee" [skin=40650][skin=40663] all thundercrack 21 skins say "carnival" instead of "carnivale" [item=goldslab wingspan] decorates is misspelled as "decoarates" [item=windcarve harpy] should say "agility and adaptability are requirements" [item=molten velvet] the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet [item=inkjet accident] inkjet accident chest has the same problem also [item=Cold as Eyes] [item=lurker motherboard] "...develops it own..." should be "develops its own" [item=dappled seal] says "that [b]are are[/b] attracted" [item=long-crested hippogriff] "...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..." The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end. [item=deadpan jester's gloves] "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery." Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?" [item=bun-bun burrow] warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe [skin=24647] says "Accentss" [item=swamp mosquito] says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes" [item=hellhound] "hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds" [item=Green Iguana] "help to drive" should be "to help drive" [item=Fuiran] afaik theres no place in fr called the "Shifting Wastes". should it say the Shifting Expanse? [/quote] [quote name="crumbaby" date="2020-09-22 05:46:59" ] "telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip [item=apparition lance] [/quote] [quote name="crumbaby" date="2020-03-08 06:01:17" ] there's no reason for "spiffiest" to be capitalized, none of the other rings have randomly capitalized words [item=spiffy ring] [/quote] [quote name="crumbaby" date="2019-11-01 12:34:45" ] the "its" should be "it's" in the onyx craylet's description [item=onyx craylet] [/quote] [quote name="despairpods" date="2019-11-01 14:39:39" ] [item=constantan steampunk attire] missing a space [/quote] [quote name="crumbaby" date="2020-12-22 06:42:23" ] [skin=33517] fake out accent is missing a space after the colon [item=Songbird Mimic] Songbird Mimic description says "songs birds", should say "songbirds" [/quote] [quote name="crumbaby" date="2020-12-22 04:55:42" ] [item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Banescale)] striation for banescales says gaoler in the descrip [item=Primary Gene: skink (Veilspun)] skink for veilspun is called a secondary gene in its descrip [item=Secondary Gene: Hex (Veilspun)] description says "veilpun" [/quote] [quote name="StopMotionDragon" date="2020-12-21 17:17:25" ] It would appear that all of the new NotN apparel bundles [item=malign intent][item=unlucky intent][item=sinister intent] are all missing the hood in their descriptions. They say they all contain 7 items but only 6 are listed. [/quote] [quote name="lynmunn" date="2020-12-16 22:21:42" ] [item=Skittering Chitin Armor][item=gleaming Chitin Armor][item=unyielding Chitin Armor] The descriptions say "creeping arm" instead of "skittering", "gleaming", and "unyielding" [/quote] [quote name="crumbaby" date="2020-12-16 16:44:12" ] [item=not a sheep] not a sheep has 2 periods, either remove 1 or add another and decapitalize "they" [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="mithrel" date="2020-10-17 01:38:35" ] [item=Bell Fungus] "A hardy species of [b]fungi[/b]..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus." [item=Burrow Bear] "Known for creating extensive burrows, these [b]ursine[/b] can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa." [item=Dire Claw Pelt] "The double coat of a [b]dire claw[/b]..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it? [item=Moss Eater Moth] "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of [b]cave lantern[/b]." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns." [/quote] [quote name="BlastHardCheese" date="2020-10-17 07:26:55" ] [item=Burrow Bear Hide] Seems like this tooltip is missing a period [/quote] [quote name="lopsidedhead" date="2020-11-04 13:20:06" ] [skin=24826] has a typo in its description. :) [quote]The look of the [b]accebt[/b] will not be passed onto offspring[/quote] [/quote] [item=Leucistic Axolotl] the plural of "axolotl" is in fact "axolotls" - the gothic and now lovebirds dried teas still say the incorrect "palettes" instead of "palates" [item=gothic dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea] also all the other lovebirds tea stuff sells for 500, but the spare tea sells for 0 [item=lovebirds spare tea] - grimoire is still spelled "grimore" on the vista preview screen in account settings [img]https://i.imgur.com/TKQwspY.png[/img] - [item=gabboon viperpillar][item=gabboon caterpillar] it's spelled [b]gaboon[/b], not gabboon - ALL of the ovalcrowns have two mistakes: [item=Demure Faderose Ovalcrown] * should be "Its" not "It's" * should be "complemented" not "complimented" - [quote name="Natron" date="2021-07-17 06:50:05" ] The goblets have a typo that says "to celebrates" instead of "to celebrate (a bountiful harvest)" or "that celebrates (a bountiful harvest)". [item=golden harvest goblet] [/quote] [quote name="crumbaby" date="2021-07-17 18:06:38" ] in addition to the goblets, the wreaths should say either "to celebrate" or "celebrates" [item=hazel harvest wreath] also "hazel" isnt capitalized like the other color names in the bundle: [item=hazel harvest celebration] (these have them capitalized: [item=viridescent harvest celebration][item=golden harvest celebration]) [/quote] [item=Horn of Plenty] should say "All autumn feasts [b]look[/b] better" [item=Kelp Sickle] -should say "blades" not "blade" -Leviathan Trench should be capitalized [item=blacksand barnacles][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] -missing end punctuation [item=Primary Gene: Leopard (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded (Banescale)] -"Banescale" is uncapitalized in the new leopard and clouded's descriptions
its that time
crumbaby wrote on 2021-02-13 08:48:01:
here's my ridiculous giant list again lol sorry
crumbaby wrote on 2020-09-21 12:39:35:
missed stuff from previous pages:
Searing Jackalope
"This species of hare has flame retardant coat."
missing an "a" between "has" and "flame"

Rose Pixie
missing the word "is" between "sea dragon" and "covered"

jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee"

all thundercrack 21 skins say "carnival" instead of "carnivale"

Goldslab Wingspan
decorates is misspelled as "decoarates"

Windcarve Harpy
should say "agility and adaptability are requirements"

the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet
inkjet accident chest has the same problem
also

Lurker Motherboard
"...develops it own..." should be "develops its own"

Dappled Seal
says "that are are attracted"

Long-Crested Hippogriff
"...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..."
The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end.

Deadpan Jester's Gloves
"A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery."
Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?"

Bun-Bun Burrow
warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe

says "Accentss"

Swamp Mosquito
says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes"

Hellhound
"hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds"

Green Iguana
"help to drive" should be "to help drive"

Fuiran
afaik theres no place in fr called the "Shifting Wastes". should it say the Shifting Expanse?
crumbaby wrote on 2020-09-22 05:46:59:
"telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip
Apparition Lance
crumbaby wrote on 2020-03-08 06:01:17:
there's no reason for "spiffiest" to be capitalized, none of the other rings have randomly capitalized words
Spiffy Ring
crumbaby wrote on 2019-11-01 12:34:45:
the "its" should be "it's" in the onyx craylet's description
Onyx Craylet
despairpods wrote on 2019-11-01 14:39:39:
Constantan Steampunk Attire
missing a space
crumbaby wrote on 2020-12-22 06:42:23:
fake out accent is missing a space after the colon
Songbird Mimic Songbird Mimic description says "songs birds", should say "songbirds"
crumbaby wrote on 2020-12-22 04:55:42:

striation for banescales says gaoler in the descrip

skink for veilspun is called a secondary gene in its descrip

description says "veilpun"
StopMotionDragon wrote on 2020-12-21 17:17:25:
It would appear that all of the new NotN apparel bundles

Malign Intent Unlucky Intent Sinister Intent

are all missing the hood in their descriptions. They say they all contain 7 items but only 6 are listed.
lynmunn wrote on 2020-12-16 22:21:42:
Skittering Chitin Armor Gleaming Chitin Armor Unyielding Chitin Armor
The descriptions say "creeping arm" instead of "skittering", "gleaming", and "unyielding"
crumbaby wrote on 2020-12-16 16:44:12:
Not a Sheep
not a sheep has 2 periods, either remove 1 or add another and decapitalize "they"
mithrel wrote on 2020-10-17 01:38:35:
Bell Fungus "A hardy species of fungi..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus."

Burrow Bear "Known for creating extensive burrows, these ursine can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa."

Dire Claw Pelt "The double coat of a dire claw..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it?

Moss Eater Moth "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of cave lantern." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns."
BlastHardCheese wrote on 2020-10-17 07:26:55:
Burrow Bear Hide
Seems like this tooltip is missing a period
lopsidedhead wrote on 2020-11-04 13:20:06:
has a typo in its description. :)
Quote:
The look of the accebt will not be passed onto offspring
Leucistic Axolotl
the plural of "axolotl" is in fact "axolotls"
-
the gothic and now lovebirds dried teas still say the incorrect "palettes" instead of "palates"
Gothic Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea
also all the other lovebirds tea stuff sells for 500, but the spare tea sells for 0
Lovebirds Spare Tea
-
grimoire is still spelled "grimore" on the vista preview screen in account settings
TKQwspY.png
-

it's spelled gaboon, not gabboon
-
ALL of the ovalcrowns have two mistakes: Demure Faderose Ovalcrown
* should be "Its" not "It's"
* should be "complemented" not "complimented"
-
Natron wrote on 2021-07-17 06:50:05:
The goblets have a typo that says "to celebrates" instead of "to celebrate (a bountiful harvest)" or "that celebrates (a bountiful harvest)".

Golden Harvest Goblet
crumbaby wrote on 2021-07-17 18:06:38:
in addition to the goblets, the wreaths should say either "to celebrate" or "celebrates"
Hazel Harvest Wreath
also "hazel" isnt capitalized like the other color names in the bundle:
Hazel Harvest Celebration
(these have them capitalized: Viridescent Harvest Celebration Golden Harvest Celebration )
Horn of Plenty
should say "All autumn feasts look better"
Kelp Sickle
-should say "blades" not "blade"
-Leviathan Trench should be capitalized
Blacksand Barnacles Shale Hybrid Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment
-missing end punctuation

-"Banescale" is uncapitalized in the new leopard and clouded's descriptions
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
no screenshot because i clicked away - but Tomo has a question asking "which enemy drops fishscale baskets" where the answer 'Fuiran' is listed as incorrect and 'Tengu' as correct. both of them drop fishscale baskets so the Fuiran answer needs changing to something that's actually incorrect
no screenshot because i clicked away - but Tomo has a question asking "which enemy drops fishscale baskets" where the answer 'Fuiran' is listed as incorrect and 'Tengu' as correct. both of them drop fishscale baskets so the Fuiran answer needs changing to something that's actually incorrect
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
i believe one of tomo's questions is mistyped? on one of the questions asking which is a primary gene, the correct answer is "ribbon ribbon", when it seems it should be one singular ribbon. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/868649733844008971/1048867211466526730/image.png[/img] (evidence of the issue)
i believe one of tomo's questions is mistyped? on one of the questions asking which is a primary gene, the correct answer is "ribbon ribbon", when it seems it should be one singular ribbon.

image.png

(evidence of the issue)
dragon sale
profile dragon
kzsB8l8.png AIM/radio
any prns\fr+3

please click my pokemon- you don't need to be a pfq member!
?cjKch=platform.png
double period [img]https://i.imgur.com/NYbwVKV.png[/img]
double period

NYbwVKV.png
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
tomo questions: [quote]Which of the following familiars appears in [b]The[/b] Blooming Grove?[/quote] "the" should not be capitalized [quote]Which of the following dragon breeds has a long mane that [b]curled[/b] into swirls, a scaled underbelly, and large forearms?[/quote] "curled" should be "curls"
tomo questions:
Quote:
Which of the following familiars appears in The Blooming Grove?

"the" should not be capitalized
Quote:
Which of the following dragon breeds has a long mane that curled into swirls, a scaled underbelly, and large forearms?

"curled" should be "curls"
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[item=accent: tengu caller] description reads: [quote][i]Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the [b]aaccent[/b] will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Kaljaia.)[/i][/quote]
Accent: Tengu Caller

description reads:
Quote:
Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the aaccent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Kaljaia.)
Tomo asked me this:

"From which elemental region to Veilspun originate?"

I believe to should be do?
Tomo asked me this:

"From which elemental region to Veilspun originate?"

I believe to should be do?
[center]Tapped the little arrow icon while in the lair edit page (or whatever it’s called.) I don’t think there’s meant to be two periods at the end. [img]https://i.imgur.com/j5V3QKZ.jpg[/img] Edit: Mayali beat me to it.[/center]
Tapped the little arrow icon while in the lair edit page (or whatever it’s called.) I don’t think there’s meant to be two periods at the end.

j5V3QKZ.jpg

Edit: Mayali beat me to it.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
[gamedb item=3081] The crate is called "Red Crested Crate", but it is for the Red-[b]Breasted[/b] Hainu [img]https://i.imgur.com/RSNaxQV.png[/img]
Red-Breasted Crate

The crate is called "Red Crested Crate", but it is for the Red-Breasted Hainu

RSNaxQV.png
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 329 330