Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 331 332
Marva's Temporary Test Tube is using the incorrect apostrophe! I thought people just weren't listing it, but the AH Search doesn't show it unless you skip the Marva's part of the name.
Marva's Temporary Test Tube is using the incorrect apostrophe! I thought people just weren't listing it, but the AH Search doesn't show it unless you skip the Marva's part of the name.
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Some of the scrolls have typos.

"You will find something unusual in the bottom of Baldwin's caldron" Should be cauldron.

"A dragon you once thought your ally lair plans your demise" Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but it seems.. incorrect. Maybe "lair" needs removing.
Some of the scrolls have typos.

"You will find something unusual in the bottom of Baldwin's caldron" Should be cauldron.

"A dragon you once thought your ally lair plans your demise" Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but it seems.. incorrect. Maybe "lair" needs removing.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/914420738000318514/959460543993872504/unknown.png[/img] I'm pretty sure this one's spelled wrong. If the Behemoth had a mouth I would be terrified.
unknown.png

I'm pretty sure this one's spelled wrong. If the Behemoth had a mouth I would be terrified.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
As to not clog the other thread, I'm coming in here to point out that:

"A impulse trip to the Crystal Pools would prove most profitable." should have "an" instead of "a".
As to not clog the other thread, I'm coming in here to point out that:

"A impulse trip to the Crystal Pools would prove most profitable." should have "an" instead of "a".
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.imgur.com/trCB4PC.png[/img] Tomo seems to have glitched out a little!
trCB4PC.png

Tomo seems to have glitched out a little!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
The description of the "All Roads Lead" chest in the game database says it debuted in the annual Greenskeeper Gathering, which is incorrect-it is a skin for the current Mistral Jamboree.
The description of the "All Roads Lead" chest in the game database says it debuted in the annual Greenskeeper Gathering, which is incorrect-it is a skin for the current Mistral Jamboree.
The familiar "Taper Candle" is currently spelled with a typo to "Cradle" in both item name and part of the description, which seems like a clear error in context, as there is no definition of the word "cradle" which matches the item. [indent][item=taper cradle] [u]Current description[/u]: When each candle is lit in clockwise succession, this cradle becomes watchful."[/indent] I'm not sure if this was a true typo or a simple error in word use, but changing the item name to "Taper Candle" and "cradle" -> "candelabra" in the description strikes me as the simplest correction!
The familiar "Taper Candle" is currently spelled with a typo to "Cradle" in both item name and part of the description, which seems like a clear error in context, as there is no definition of the word "cradle" which matches the item.

Taper Cradle
Current description:
When each candle is lit in clockwise succession, this cradle becomes watchful."

I'm not sure if this was a true typo or a simple error in word use, but changing the item name to "Taper Candle" and "cradle" -> "candelabra" in the description strikes me as the simplest correction!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I didn't get a screenshot as I had already clicked past it, but the Tomo question concerning the rabbits in hats says April 2013; the hats were actually from April 2014. edit -- she gave me the question again actually, here it is [img]https://i.imgur.com/otKO3Go.png[/img]
I didn't get a screenshot as I had already clicked past it, but the Tomo question concerning the rabbits in hats says April 2013; the hats were actually from April 2014.

edit -- she gave me the question again actually, here it is

otKO3Go.png
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
[quote name="LibraryWhale" date="2022-03-30 10:51:06" ] I’m unable to upload a screenshot at the moment, but I came across a typo in a Tomo question. “Which of the following is a primary gene? Flair Ribbon Ribbon Blend Angler” [/quote] I have a screenshot, I just got this one! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/256860883035226112/961901731283869716/unknown.png[/img]
LibraryWhale wrote on 2022-03-30 10:51:06:
I’m unable to upload a screenshot at the moment, but I came across a typo in a Tomo question.

“Which of the following is a primary gene?
Flair
Ribbon Ribbon
Blend
Angler”

I have a screenshot, I just got this one!
unknown.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
JiVZDdG.png
CLFJF6a.png
J2GQubK.png
mk2bmrp.png

CainoNA.pngi0m8bZW.png
One Tomo's question asks something like "Which is the most eggs you can get by breeding dragons of the same species?" And the answer is four.

The question should be changed to "dragons of the same modern species," because right now the answer is incorrect.
One Tomo's question asks something like "Which is the most eggs you can get by breeding dragons of the same species?" And the answer is four.

The question should be changed to "dragons of the same modern species," because right now the answer is incorrect.
Floral Fauna RNG Adopts
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 331 332