Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 330 331
Was told to come here to post this! Tomo question that is no longer relevant: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gNyUVCf.png[/img] Since that swap is permanently retired, it might be harder for new members to answer. Thanks for your time!
Was told to come here to post this!
Tomo question that is no longer relevant:
gNyUVCf.png
Since that swap is permanently retired, it might be harder for new members to answer. Thanks for your time!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
The tooltip for Carrion Canyon says [quote]On the edge of a crackling thunderstorm, this great canyon carves the region in two, providing a natural defense for the clans that live among the mesas to the east. This large divide is nearly devoid of life, with only the bones and corpses of creatures long dead to remind travelers that [b]the cross is plenty dangerous[/b].[/quote] Probably should be 'crossing'.
The tooltip for Carrion Canyon says
Quote:
On the edge of a crackling thunderstorm, this great canyon carves the region in two, providing a natural defense for the clans that live among the mesas to the east. This large divide is nearly devoid of life, with only the bones and corpses of creatures long dead to remind travelers that the cross is plenty dangerous.

Probably should be 'crossing'.
In the Highland Sanctum, Oculus of the Eleven isn't bolded, whereas it is in all the other sanctums. [quote].. directly to the Oculus of the Eleven, where ...[/quote] should be [quote].. directly to the [b]Oculus of the Eleven[/b], where ...[/quote]
In the Highland Sanctum, Oculus of the Eleven isn't bolded, whereas it is in all the other sanctums.
Quote:
.. directly to the Oculus of the Eleven, where ...
should be
Quote:
.. directly to the Oculus of the Eleven, where ...
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
The description for the Pox Consulate, a Nature region despite its name :), has 'Scarred Wasteland' above the name instead of 'Viridian Labyrinth'.

- I've just read that this was intentional, as also Seedscar being labelled as in the Viridian Labyrinth. I still think it's a bad idea. Plague clans can't move to the Pox Consulate, and Nature clans can't move to Seedscar, so it will just confuse people.
The description for the Pox Consulate, a Nature region despite its name :), has 'Scarred Wasteland' above the name instead of 'Viridian Labyrinth'.

- I've just read that this was intentional, as also Seedscar being labelled as in the Viridian Labyrinth. I still think it's a bad idea. Plague clans can't move to the Pox Consulate, and Nature clans can't move to Seedscar, so it will just confuse people.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=106]cracks in the ice[/url] has a few. i noticed missing punctuation and typoing trendal's name [quote]"So it seems. Please forgive me, ice-dragon Wemba," Solveig glanced at Vidar, and then back to the [u]Skydancer "Vidar’s[/u] reverence to our duty can be...passionate, but his apprehension is a feeling we both share. More importantly, a vital question hasn’t been answered: why would ones blessed by the Icewarden also carry the scent of the Shade?" Solveig’s eyes brightened with anticipation, something Wemba had not expected [u][there is no dot at the end][/u][/quote] [quote]"Well then," Wemba interjected, "I’m glad things worked out for you, but [u]Tendral[/u] and I still have a missing friend to find. So if you could just lead us to the exit of this impossibly huge ice fortress, we’ll be on our way!"[/quote]
cracks in the ice has a few. i noticed missing punctuation and typoing trendal's name
Quote:
"So it seems. Please forgive me, ice-dragon Wemba," Solveig glanced at Vidar, and then back to the Skydancer "Vidar’s reverence to our duty can be...passionate, but his apprehension is a feeling we both share. More importantly, a vital question hasn’t been answered: why would ones blessed by the Icewarden also carry the scent of the Shade?" Solveig’s eyes brightened with anticipation, something Wemba had not expected [there is no dot at the end]
Quote:
"Well then," Wemba interjected, "I’m glad things worked out for you, but Tendral and I still have a missing friend to find. So if you could just lead us to the exit of this impossibly huge ice fortress, we’ll be on our way!"
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Bounty of the Element credits seem to have some inconsistencies. [quote=Kindred Crossing]WRITTEN BY Undel & SuburbanSamurai STORY BY Xhaztol, Undel & SuburbanSamurai[/quote] [quote=Ancient Fascinations]WRITTEN BY Aequorin STORY BY Xhaztol and Undel & Aequorin[/quote] [quote=Raising a Family]WRITTEN BY SuburbanSamurai & Undel STORY BY Xhaztol, SuburbanSamurai & Undel[/quote] I assume the credits in Ancient Fascinations should read "Xhaztol, Undel & Aequorin"?
Bounty of the Element credits seem to have some inconsistencies.
Kindred Crossing wrote:
WRITTEN BY
Undel & SuburbanSamurai

STORY BY
Xhaztol, Undel & SuburbanSamurai
Ancient Fascinations wrote:
WRITTEN BY
Aequorin

STORY BY
Xhaztol and Undel & Aequorin
Raising a Family wrote:
WRITTEN BY
SuburbanSamurai & Undel

STORY BY
Xhaztol, SuburbanSamurai & Undel

I assume the credits in Ancient Fascinations should read "Xhaztol, Undel & Aequorin"?
fo11Vhp.png
In Kindred Crossing, it says "Thorndark Alter" when it should say "Thorndark Altar"
In Kindred Crossing, it says "Thorndark Alter" when it should say "Thorndark Altar"
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
The fungi sage should be the fungus sage. Fungi is plural, fungus is singular.
The fungi sage should be the fungus sage. Fungi is plural, fungus is singular.
I use all pronouns (please alternate).
I am:
genderqueer.
autistic.
My timezone is BST (FR +8 I believe?)
?14qMd=party_oras.png
let's not forget about these with all the new map stuff! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=unicorn size=1][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [quote name="Keeye" date="2021-02-24 05:39:49" ] [quote name="Keeye" date="2021-02-13 08:48:01" ] i will now proceed to repost this giant list every 2 pages so you can never possibly miss it again [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-09-21 12:39:35" ] missed stuff from previous pages: [item=searing jackalope] "This species of hare has flame retardant coat." missing an "a" between "has" and "flame" [skin=1322] jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee" [item=goldslab wingspan] decorates is misspelled as "decoarates" [item=windcarve harpy] should say "agility and adaptability are requirements" [item=molten velvet] the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet [item=inkjet accident] inkjet accident chest has the same problem [item=lurker motherboard] "...develops it own..." should be "develops its own" [item=dappled seal] says "that [b]are are[/b] attracted" [item=long-crested hippogriff] "...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..." The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end. [item=deadpan jester's gloves] "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery." Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?" [item=bun-bun burrow] warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe [skin=24647] says "Accentss" [item=swamp mosquito] says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes" [item=hellhound] "hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds" [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-09-22 05:46:59" ] "telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip [item=apparition lance] [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-12-22 06:42:23" ] [skin=33517] fake out accent is missing a space after the colon [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-12-22 04:55:42" ] [item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Banescale)] striation for banescales says gaoler in the descrip [/quote] [quote name="StopMotionDragon" date="2020-12-21 17:17:25" ] It would appear that all of the new NotN apparel bundles [item=malign intent][item=unlucky intent][item=sinister intent] are all missing the hood in their descriptions. They say they all contain 7 items but only 6 are listed. [/quote] [quote name="lynmunn" date="2020-12-16 22:21:42" ] [item=Skittering Chitin Armor][item=gleaming Chitin Armor][item=unyielding Chitin Armor] The descriptions say "creeping arm" instead of "skittering", "gleaming", and "unyielding" [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-12-16 16:44:12" ] [item=not a sheep] not a sheep has 2 periods, either remove 1 or add another and decapitalize "they" [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="mithrel" date="2020-10-17 01:38:35" ] [item=Bell Fungus] "A hardy species of [b]fungi[/b]..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus." [item=Burrow Bear] "Known for creating extensive burrows, these [b]ursine[/b] can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa." [item=Dire Claw Pelt] "The double coat of a [b]dire claw[/b]..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it? [item=Moss Eater Moth] "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of [b]cave lantern[/b]." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns." [/quote] [quote name="BlastHardCheese" date="2020-10-17 07:26:55" ] [item=Burrow Bear Hide] Seems like this tooltip is missing a period [/quote] [quote name="lopsidedhead" date="2020-11-04 13:20:06" ] [skin=24826] has a typo in its description. :) [quote]The look of the [b]accebt[/b] will not be passed onto offspring[/quote] [/quote] the gothic and now lovebirds dried teas still say the incorrect "palettes" instead of "palates" [item=gothic dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea] also all the other lovebirds tea stuff sells for 500, but the spare tea sells for 0 [item=lovebirds spare tea] also grimoire is still spelled "grimore" on the vista preview screen in account settings [img]https://i.imgur.com/TKQwspY.png[/img] [/quote]
let's not forget about these with all the new map stuff!
Keeye wrote on 2021-02-24 05:39:49:
Keeye wrote on 2021-02-13 08:48:01:
i will now proceed to repost this giant list every 2 pages so you can never possibly miss it again
Keeye wrote on 2020-09-21 12:39:35:
missed stuff from previous pages:
Searing Jackalope
"This species of hare has flame retardant coat."
missing an "a" between "has" and "flame"

jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee"

Goldslab Wingspan
decorates is misspelled as "decoarates"

Windcarve Harpy
should say "agility and adaptability are requirements"

the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet
inkjet accident chest has the same problem

Lurker Motherboard
"...develops it own..." should be "develops its own"

Dappled Seal
says "that are are attracted"

Long-Crested Hippogriff
"...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..."
The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end.

Deadpan Jester's Gloves
"A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery."
Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?"

Bun-Bun Burrow
warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe

says "Accentss"

Swamp Mosquito
says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes"

Hellhound
"hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds"
Keeye wrote on 2020-09-22 05:46:59:
"telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip
Apparition Lance
Keeye wrote on 2020-12-22 06:42:23:
fake out accent is missing a space after the colon
Keeye wrote on 2020-12-22 04:55:42:

striation for banescales says gaoler in the descrip
StopMotionDragon wrote on 2020-12-21 17:17:25:
It would appear that all of the new NotN apparel bundles

Malign Intent Unlucky Intent Sinister Intent

are all missing the hood in their descriptions. They say they all contain 7 items but only 6 are listed.
lynmunn wrote on 2020-12-16 22:21:42:
Skittering Chitin Armor Gleaming Chitin Armor Unyielding Chitin Armor
The descriptions say "creeping arm" instead of "skittering", "gleaming", and "unyielding"
Keeye wrote on 2020-12-16 16:44:12:
Not a Sheep
not a sheep has 2 periods, either remove 1 or add another and decapitalize "they"
mithrel wrote on 2020-10-17 01:38:35:
Bell Fungus "A hardy species of fungi..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus."

Burrow Bear "Known for creating extensive burrows, these ursine can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa."

Dire Claw Pelt "The double coat of a dire claw..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it?

Moss Eater Moth "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of cave lantern." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns."
BlastHardCheese wrote on 2020-10-17 07:26:55:
Burrow Bear Hide
Seems like this tooltip is missing a period
lopsidedhead wrote on 2020-11-04 13:20:06:
has a typo in its description. :)
Quote:
The look of the accebt will not be passed onto offspring
the gothic and now lovebirds dried teas still say the incorrect "palettes" instead of "palates"
Gothic Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea
also all the other lovebirds tea stuff sells for 500, but the spare tea sells for 0
Lovebirds Spare Tea
also
grimoire is still spelled "grimore" on the vista preview screen in account settings
TKQwspY.png
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
I'm reading the story "The Seed and the Sickness" and noticed a few minor punctuation errors.

When the imperial says "You can call me Garote.” it is missing the first quotation mark to indicate that he is talking.

"Liefa wasn’t sure but she thought he looked back over his shoulder ..." probably needs a comma like "Liefa wasn’t sure, but ..."

And holy moly, that sure is a read.
I'm reading the story "The Seed and the Sickness" and noticed a few minor punctuation errors.

When the imperial says "You can call me Garote.” it is missing the first quotation mark to indicate that he is talking.

"Liefa wasn’t sure but she thought he looked back over his shoulder ..." probably needs a comma like "Liefa wasn’t sure, but ..."

And holy moly, that sure is a read.
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 330 331