Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 329 330
I don't know an image hosting service so I can't take a screenshot, but in the sanctums, is "Ley" energies a typo? It sounds like it should be "key" or something similar.
I don't know an image hosting service so I can't take a screenshot, but in the sanctums, is "Ley" energies a typo? It sounds like it should be "key" or something similar.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon nope, ley energy is correct term, and refers to the beliefs about ley lines:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line
@Lavend3rDragon nope, ley energy is correct term, and refers to the beliefs about ley lines:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
the singers brook description has a space between the last word and the dot [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/816004352196083802/unknown.png[/img] [quote]Nestled in a low pocket of coastline beneath towering cliffs, Singer's Brook is a place of tranquil stillness in an eternal storm. The contrast is clear when one visits the area; the howls and gusts fall away, replaced with the serene calls of birds and the babbling of streams that meander between the rocks and [u]trees .[/u][/quote]
the singers brook description has a space between the last word and the dot
unknown.png
Quote:
Nestled in a low pocket of coastline beneath towering cliffs, Singer's Brook is a place of tranquil stillness in an eternal storm. The contrast is clear when one visits the area; the howls and gusts fall away, replaced with the serene calls of birds and the babbling of streams that meander between the rocks and trees .
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
The name Xiaoniao comes up for the random name generator but isn't allowed
The name Xiaoniao comes up for the random name generator but isn't allowed
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Gale SanctumPopulation: 39 clans
An ancient magical apparatus built to monitor the ley energies flowing throughout the Windswept Plateau. The Gust Sanctum provides invaluable analysis on the strength of latent wind magic and relays it directly to the Oculus of the Eleven, where it is monitored and researched by skilled magisters and scholars.
Gale SanctumPopulation: 39 clans
An ancient magical apparatus built to monitor the ley energies flowing throughout the Windswept Plateau. The Gust Sanctum provides invaluable analysis on the strength of latent wind magic and relays it directly to the Oculus of the Eleven, where it is monitored and researched by skilled magisters and scholars.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
from the world map:

"Scarred Wasteland"

Like a wound in the center of the world, the Scarred Wasteland continues a campaign of destruction that began in an age where the Plaguebringer only had one enemy:
her sister the Gladekeeper. Rot and runaway viruses pulse through the landscape, infecting the terrain as it spreads ever outward in a sick spiral of death and decay.

It's further explanation, so I feel like there should be a comma:
her sister, the Gladekeeper?
from the world map:

"Scarred Wasteland"

Like a wound in the center of the world, the Scarred Wasteland continues a campaign of destruction that began in an age where the Plaguebringer only had one enemy:
her sister the Gladekeeper. Rot and runaway viruses pulse through the landscape, infecting the terrain as it spreads ever outward in a sick spiral of death and decay.

It's further explanation, so I feel like there should be a comma:
her sister, the Gladekeeper?
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
On the description for one of the Wind locations, the title says "Gale Sanctum", but the blurb underneath says "Gust Sanctum".
On the description for one of the Wind locations, the title says "Gale Sanctum", but the blurb underneath says "Gust Sanctum".
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
The Emperor's Wake description says "dessicated Imperial corpses." Should be "desiccated." The description for The Observatory says "...through the the archaic structure."
The Emperor's Wake description says "dessicated Imperial corpses." Should be "desiccated." The description for The Observatory says "...through the the archaic structure."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Not sure if this has been said already but in the Seedscar location in the plague biome, it says ‘plague magi’ rather than plague magic.
Not sure if this has been said already but in the Seedscar location in the plague biome, it says ‘plague magi’ rather than plague magic.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
i believe "Starwood" is not meant to have a space: [img]https://i.ibb.co/YdxR68n/image.png[/img]
i believe "Starwood" is not meant to have a space:
image.png
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 329 330