Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 330 331
[center]- - - [color=indigo]0o0[/color] - - - There should be a space between ''whimsical'' and ''delivery'' in the description of the Whimsical Jester's Collar. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cVH6OyD.png[/img] - - - [color=indigo]0o0[/color] - - -[/center]
- - - 0o0 - - -
There should be a space between ''whimsical'' and ''delivery''
in the description of the Whimsical Jester's Collar.
cVH6OyD.png
- - - 0o0 - - -
[item=sweet tea set] Tooltip says it is the Meadow set, not the Sweet set.
Sweet Tea Set

Tooltip says it is the Meadow set, not the Sweet set.
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
the twice-dyed cowl has 2 "and"s [item=twice-dyed cowl]
the twice-dyed cowl has 2 "and"s
Twice-Dyed Cowl
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
mysterious figures says "whisper's cowl" instead of "whisperer's cowl" [item=mysterious figures]
mysterious figures says "whisper's cowl" instead of "whisperer's cowl"
Mysterious Figures
the twice-dyed mantle also says "and and" [item=twice-dyed mantle] the burlap mantle is missing the word "and" between "years of use" and "is frayed" [item=burlap mantle]
the twice-dyed mantle also says "and and"
Twice-Dyed Mantle
the burlap mantle is missing the word "and" between "years of use" and "is frayed"
Burlap Mantle
Very small, but the Boran Alpha should read "magical abilities" instead of "magical ability." [item=Boran Alpha]
Very small, but the Boran Alpha should read "magical abilities" instead of "magical ability."

Boran Alpha
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
[item=longneck vigilante] "chaperons" should be spelled "chaperones".
Longneck Vigilante
"chaperons" should be spelled "chaperones".
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
I don't know if this counts as a typo, but with the release of the Leopard primary gene, a Tomo question is messed up. The question is "Which of the following is a primary gene?" and both Tiger and Leopard are there. Only Tiger is registered as the correct answer, for Leopard was not released when the question was made. This could be confusing to new players for obvious reasons.
I don't know if this counts as a typo, but with the release of the Leopard primary gene, a Tomo question is messed up. The question is "Which of the following is a primary gene?" and both Tiger and Leopard are there. Only Tiger is registered as the correct answer, for Leopard was not released when the question was made. This could be confusing to new players for obvious reasons.
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/P8m0ZT6.png[/img] Mischievous Magnifier's description has a typo. It's supposed to be 'stargazing', not 'stargaxing'. The Z and the X are really close together on the keyboard. :B
P8m0ZT6.png
Mischievous Magnifier's description has a typo. It's supposed to be 'stargazing', not 'stargaxing'. The Z and the X are really close together on the keyboard. :B
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

[url=https://ibb.co/fFJpxgC][img]https://i.ibb.co/H4ZzHSr/47-D8-B229-85-E2-4-D11-ABF0-F1-D2-B0-E8-D0-F6.jpg[/img][/url] I'm not sure if it's already been reported, but there's an unneccessary "the" in one of the answers on Tomo's Trivia Tablet!
47-D8-B229-85-E2-4-D11-ABF0-F1-D2-B0-E8-D0-F6.jpg

I'm not sure if it's already been reported, but there's an unneccessary "the" in one of the answers on Tomo's Trivia Tablet!
hu72dVR.png
GMT+0: eight hours ahead of FR time.
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 330 331