Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 329 330
the Tin Steampunk Gloves are apprently covered in copper! [item=Tin Steampunk Gloves]
the Tin Steampunk Gloves are apprently covered in copper!
Tin Steampunk Gloves
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
The Questionable Fashion starts with a lower case letter. [item=Questionable Fashion]
The Questionable Fashion starts with a lower case letter.

Questionable Fashion
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
[center][item=Shock] This here | V [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/636948996849401869/unknown.png[/img][/center]
Shock

This here
|
V

unknown.png

[img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/31203.png[/img] Carnival Angelfish "A colorful fish that prefers to hide among equally colorful seaweed and [b]corral[/b]." This ain't no rodeo.
31203.png
Carnival Angelfish

"A colorful fish that prefers to hide among equally colorful seaweed and corral."

This ain't no rodeo.
Drink more water.
[item=Riot Hazebeacon] '...lanterns adding as much as aiding...' doesn't make sense, at least to me. Was it supposed to be 'aiding as much as abetting'? Or 'hindering as much as aiding'?
Riot Hazebeacon

'...lanterns adding as much as aiding...' doesn't make sense, at least to me. Was it supposed to be 'aiding as much as abetting'? Or 'hindering as much as aiding'?
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
the "its" should be "it's" in the onyx craylet's description [item=onyx craylet]
the "its" should be "it's" in the onyx craylet's description
Onyx Craylet
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
[item=constantan steampunk attire] missing a space [item=kelly green armoire] might just be my computer, but 2 strange symbols? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/431993481326493706/639941045089730611/Screen_Shot_2019-11-01_at_5.36.58_PM.png[/img]
Constantan Steampunk Attire
missing a space

Kelly Green Armoire
might just be my computer, but 2 strange symbols?
Screen_Shot_2019-11-01_at_5.36.58_PM.png
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
[quote name="Wildervast" date="2019-07-19 05:07:22" ] "Gauge" is misspelled in all five Steampunk Vest item descriptions: [item=copper steampunk vest][item=brass steampunk vest][item=gold steampunk vest][item=silver steampunk vest][item=bronze steampunk vest] A plated vest of [material] and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The [b]guage[/b] on it measures in dapperness. [/quote] Ditto for all the new vests.
Wildervast wrote on 2019-07-19 05:07:22:
"Gauge" is misspelled in all five Steampunk Vest item descriptions:
Copper Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Vest
A plated vest of [material] and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The guage on it measures in dapperness.
Ditto for all the new vests.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
"Additionally, beyond the packages available here, we are not currently offering "re-prints" of skins you have already purchased. It will be necessary to purchase another single blueprint and perform the upload process again. Gem refunds will not be provided." Not precisely a typo, but I don't believe it's still necessary to upload the file again to do reprints? (found on the "Buy Blueprints" page)
"Additionally, beyond the packages available here, we are not currently offering "re-prints" of skins you have already purchased. It will be necessary to purchase another single blueprint and perform the upload process again. Gem refunds will not be provided." Not precisely a typo, but I don't believe it's still necessary to upload the file again to do reprints? (found on the "Buy Blueprints" page)
wq9PoXA.png
Posting this here, since Scroll of eternal Youth still says that Permababies can't be our avatars. Since thats possible now, that should be changed^^
Posting this here, since Scroll of eternal Youth still says that Permababies can't be our avatars. Since thats possible now, that should be changed^^
egg.gif
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 329 330