Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Rockbreakers post being weird
[img]https://imgur.com/1Fej2IY.png[/img] So this is happening to me on multiple devices when I open the rockbreakers ceremony post. Is it just a problem on my side? It's not happening with any other posts, previous or the ones after this one.
1Fej2IY.png

So this is happening to me on multiple devices when I open the rockbreakers ceremony post. Is it just a problem on my side? It's not happening with any other posts, previous or the ones after this one.
GfQbIio.pngZPZxn5b.pngFzxZjP7.pngOPCQIX5.pngjtiTZq2.pngMZXQDc0.png
Caesar Waltz
» she/he | 18 | don't be afraid to ping me | FR+9 »
This happened to me too! Idk what happened tho
This happened to me too! Idk what happened tho
iBcrMMU.png z8s5c34.png
7Zid8hE.png
0HBKL8H.png
GIJjY9o.png
Wishlist!

Like quest!
REORGANIZING MY LAIR!!!
@NightmaresParade @Opalline
Delete the 'index.php' from the url and it'll stop happening.
No-one's worked out why it happens, but a few people seem to get their browsers pulling back a slightly wonky url every so often - without it happening for anyone else. It's usually different people each time too!
@NightmaresParade @Opalline
Delete the 'index.php' from the url and it'll stop happening.
No-one's worked out why it happens, but a few people seem to get their browsers pulling back a slightly wonky url every so often - without it happening for anyone else. It's usually different people each time too!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@NightmaresParade same thing happened to me, but on the undertide announcement post [img]https://iili.io/HCkPWdP.png[/img] after removing image.php from the url like @vendrus said, it worked normally
@NightmaresParade
same thing happened to me, but on the undertide announcement post
HCkPWdP.png

after removing image.php from the url like @vendrus said, it worked normally
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
I and a few others have gotten it on the Frigidfin announcement page too. For more details, I'm using Chrome and first noticed it on mobile - didn't have any issues on PC, but idk if that's device or timing. Frigidfin is the only announcement doing this for me personally, and it only happens when clicking from the front page - going into the announcements forum and clicking there works just fine.
I and a few others have gotten it on the Frigidfin announcement page too. For more details, I'm using Chrome and first noticed it on mobile - didn't have any issues on PC, but idk if that's device or timing. Frigidfin is the only announcement doing this for me personally, and it only happens when clicking from the front page - going into the announcements forum and clicking there works just fine.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]