Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Colors of Color Names Not Loading :(
1 2
Title: Color of Color Names Not Loading Body: Whenever I try to access the color names in Predict Morphology or the Auction House to find dragons with certain colors, the list of color names is only a list without the color attached. I believe it used to be the correct color background plus the text being white or black. Now the text is always white and the background is always dark grey. This has happened since one of the updates for a little while now but I can't remember exactly when... maybe between now and 2 months ago? Profile: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/328338 Browser: Firefox Developer Edition (up to date and just cleared the cache) Error Text: None Screenshot: [img]https://i.imgur.com/EJVctvx.png[/img]
Title: Color of Color Names Not Loading

Body: Whenever I try to access the color names in Predict Morphology or the Auction House to find dragons with certain colors, the list of color names is only a list without the color attached. I believe it used to be the correct color background plus the text being white or black. Now the text is always white and the background is always dark grey. This has happened since one of the updates for a little while now but I can't remember exactly when... maybe between now and 2 months ago?

Profile: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/328338

Browser: Firefox Developer Edition (up to date and just cleared the cache)

Error Text: None

Screenshot: EJVctvx.png
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush this is not an error, for reason or another either your browser or your device does not support displaying colors in the dropdown menu
@MarinaQuakenbush this is not an error, for reason or another either your browser or your device does not support displaying colors in the dropdown menu
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@MarinaQuakenbush
To be more specific, Firefox doesn't support the coloured bars. Device won't affect it.
@MarinaQuakenbush
To be more specific, Firefox doesn't support the coloured bars. Device won't affect it.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@vendrus
I assume you mean Firefox Developer Edition doesn't support the coloured bars? I'm on Firefox and I do get the coloured bars.
@vendrus
I assume you mean Firefox Developer Edition doesn't support the coloured bars? I'm on Firefox and I do get the coloured bars.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko
Whoops, my bad! I forgot that firefox fixed that a while back (although yes, looks like they've broken it yet again on the dev version. I think apple-only browsers don't support it at the moment, but it's been a while since I've seen a report.
@LouckyKoneko
Whoops, my bad! I forgot that firefox fixed that a while back (although yes, looks like they've broken it yet again on the dev version. I think apple-only browsers don't support it at the moment, but it's been a while since I've seen a report.
Oh darn, so it was an update due to Firefox Dev Edition itself that made the colored bars go away, not an update to FR? Like it used to display the colors just fine.. I've had the same browser since starting FR
Oh darn, so it was an update due to Firefox Dev Edition itself that made the colored bars go away, not an update to FR? Like it used to display the colors just fine.. I've had the same browser since starting FR
'blue smedium banner
Theyve never worked for me on firefox. friends who use firefox dont have any problems with it though so i dont know what causes it to break - they just do sometimes i guess
Theyve never worked for me on firefox. friends who use firefox dont have any problems with it though so i dont know what causes it to break - they just do sometimes i guess
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@MarinaQuakenbush
Yeah, fraid so. Firefox has done this on more than one occasion already. Rolling back to a previous version or using the non-developer version should fix it though.

@Croissants
What version are you on?
@MarinaQuakenbush
Yeah, fraid so. Firefox has done this on more than one occasion already. Rolling back to a previous version or using the non-developer version should fix it though.

@Croissants
What version are you on?
@Vendrus 101.01. the colours haven't worked on any version ive tried though
@Vendrus 101.01. the colours haven't worked on any version ive tried though
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Croissants
That sounds like an addon issue then - Firefox Color seems to be a known troublemaker, if that helps. Otherwise I'd try disabling any addons you have one by one and seeing if it starts working.
@Croissants
That sounds like an addon issue then - Firefox Color seems to be a known troublemaker, if that helps. Otherwise I'd try disabling any addons you have one by one and seeing if it starts working.
1 2