Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Chrome lag
1 2
Serious lag during this week. There were couple days that I couldn't even enter the website before clearing out entire browser history and cookies.

I use chrome; laptop and mobile and both had same issues. Now the pictures load so slowly and I have this problem only with this website.
Serious lag during this week. There were couple days that I couldn't even enter the website before clearing out entire browser history and cookies.

I use chrome; laptop and mobile and both had same issues. Now the pictures load so slowly and I have this problem only with this website.
i can tell that this is [b]NOT[/b] a chrome specific issue. i am experiencing lag, and i have tested on mobile safari and opera, and on pc i am using opera gx, and the lagging happens regardless of platform and browser. this happens with my mobile internet, ethernet connection, and with with ethernet/mobile internet combo i tend to use. here is results of me running traceroute [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442830819590144001/868852111855718410/unknown.png[/img] (i know the second hop is not the issue because that same delay happens with other sites as well, and only flight rising is lagging) it seems inconclusive because while there is lagging in the last hops, it should not cause pages to load up to several minutes i really wish something would be done about this, because this is making participating to the festival nearly impossible. i cant even preview the fest skins on my dragons because it takes so long to load
i can tell that this is NOT a chrome specific issue. i am experiencing lag, and i have tested on mobile safari and opera, and on pc i am using opera gx, and the lagging happens regardless of platform and browser. this happens with my mobile internet, ethernet connection, and with with ethernet/mobile internet combo i tend to use.

here is results of me running traceroute
unknown.png
(i know the second hop is not the issue because that same delay happens with other sites as well, and only flight rising is lagging)

it seems inconclusive because while there is lagging in the last hops, it should not cause pages to load up to several minutes

i really wish something would be done about this, because this is making participating to the festival nearly impossible. i cant even preview the fest skins on my dragons because it takes so long to load
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
okay this seems to be affecting on loading images especially. for example when i play glimmer and gloom or coliseum, interacting with the games works as expected with virtually no significant delay, but any images takes ages to load, and loading times in the games can be up to several minutes because the image assets for the games are loading so slowly.
okay this seems to be affecting on loading images especially. for example when i play glimmer and gloom or coliseum, interacting with the games works as expected with virtually no significant delay, but any images takes ages to load, and loading times in the games can be up to several minutes because the image assets for the games are loading so slowly.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm having a lot of lag too, starting I think 4 or 5 days ago? There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, just sometimes the pages don't load until I close the tab and start over. It feels a lot like the lagging issue this thread was originally for.

Connection type: wifi
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software used: defender
Device type: laptop
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Windows 10
Everything is up to date: yup
I'm having a lot of lag too, starting I think 4 or 5 days ago? There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, just sometimes the pages don't load until I close the tab and start over. It feels a lot like the lagging issue this thread was originally for.

Anti-virus/malware software used: defender
Device type: laptop
Browser: Firefox
Everything is up to date: yup
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
Major lag going on for me to. Both on desktop computer and mobile. Thought we'd gotten past this.

Connection type: wired
Anti-virus/malware software used: malware bytes
Device type: PC
Browser: chrome
Operating system: Windows 7
Everything is up to date: Yes
Major lag going on for me to. Both on desktop computer and mobile. Thought we'd gotten past this.

Connection type: wired
Anti-virus/malware software used: malware bytes
Operating system: Windows 7
plague.gif light.gif
15 second lag to notify bonding with familiar.

Anti-virus/malware software used: WinDefender
15 second lag to notify bonding with familiar.

Anti-virus/malware software used: WinDefender
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
Hello all:

Just to make sure all reports related to this issue end up in the same place, I’m going to lock this thread and redirect you to this larger one.

Please be sure to include as much information as possible in your reports, such as what exactly is lagging, your browser, OS, device type, connection type, and anything else relevant.

Thank you!
Hello all:

Just to make sure all reports related to this issue end up in the same place, I’m going to lock this thread and redirect you to this larger one.

Please be sure to include as much information as possible in your reports, such as what exactly is lagging, your browser, OS, device type, connection type, and anything else relevant.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2