Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 123 124
I've noticed significant delays over the past 20 minutes or so while trying to bond with familiars.
I've noticed significant delays over the past 20 minutes or so while trying to bond with familiars.
Accent Shop
I'm having some bad lag again, and the auction house is not working at all for me.
I'm having some bad lag again, and the auction house is not working at all for me.
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
i am also having some pretty bad lag. images are having a hard time loading and the auction house times out.
i am also having some pretty bad lag. images are having a hard time loading and the auction house times out.
14713141_1cIrqUiktC1fLrL.png devil 14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png male 14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png he/him - one/one's 14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png autistic14713168_W7W6Dt3QY4sXLPg.png
14713234_AKRVhb2YU1PpEvl.png
AH and Search are currently being overloaded by people hatching and selling in hopes of getting special #69696969 or similarly meme like numbers =]
AH and Search are currently being overloaded by people hatching and selling in hopes of getting special #69696969 or similarly meme like numbers =]
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
The AH is coming back with 0 as search results for everything.
The AH is coming back with 0 as search results for everything.
1cskOS9.png
@EternalScribe the cause is explained in the post above yours
@EternalScribe the cause is explained in the post above yours
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Mostly just seeing problems with the Auction House.

Connection type: Wired
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Bitdefender
Device type: PC
Browser: Google Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10
Mostly just seeing problems with the Auction House.

Connection type: Wired
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Bitdefender
Device type: PC
Browser: Google Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly please read the posts above
@PrismDragonfly please read the posts above
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Have the mods explicitly stated that is the issue?
@Ralzakark Have the mods explicitly stated that is the issue?
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly no, but this happens every single time people try to hatch some special ID dragon such as this one.
@PrismDragonfly no, but this happens every single time people try to hatch some special ID dragon such as this one.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 123 124