Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bad Lag
Apologies if this is the wrong forum category, but I wanted to try and post to see if anyone else has been experiencing the lag? I get shutout every 3/5 minutes and its loading horribly slow, its not wifi or computer problems, my other tabs are working perfectly fine and up to speed. FR has crashed a few times, is anyone else experiencing this?
Apologies if this is the wrong forum category, but I wanted to try and post to see if anyone else has been experiencing the lag? I get shutout every 3/5 minutes and its loading horribly slow, its not wifi or computer problems, my other tabs are working perfectly fine and up to speed. FR has crashed a few times, is anyone else experiencing this?
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil clear your browser cache and try running trace route (ideally when you are experiencing lag)
@SimplyPhil clear your browser cache and try running trace route (ideally when you are experiencing lag)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I've also been experiencing some pretty crazy lag and it's only on Flight Rising. :< It's not constant but it happens often and it's really bad. Outside of the lag it's completely fine.
I've also been experiencing some pretty crazy lag and it's only on Flight Rising. :< It's not constant but it happens often and it's really bad. Outside of the lag it's completely fine.
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
I've also been having terrible lag and it's only on FR. It's been inconsistent and mostly in my lair
I've also been having terrible lag and it's only on FR. It's been inconsistent and mostly in my lair
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
@Seras @Harcourt try the instructions in my post above
@Seras @Harcourt try the instructions in my post above
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

Ayyy, it seems to have worked! ovo I wanted to test it out for a while and no lag so far <3 Thank you!
@Ralzakark

Ayyy, it seems to have worked! ovo I wanted to test it out for a while and no lag so far <3 Thank you!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png