Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Buy Roundsey Tickets
1 2
[center]Haven't seen anyone else post about this yet, so here it is. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/13a9977de428ce0c75e59a4581e66563.png[/img] It does that and then goes to a blank page. Cleared my cache, refreshed and had no effect.[/center]
Haven't seen anyone else post about this yet, so here it is.

13a9977de428ce0c75e59a4581e66563.png

It does that and then goes to a blank page. Cleared my cache, refreshed and had no effect.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@WolfTears

This has been an intermittent problem with various add-ons/extensions. As I recall there's a facebook app and some search engine/privacy extension along with random others.

I'd suggest either a different browser which doesn't use the same extensions or incognito/private browsing with your extensions/add-ons turned off.

The only other thing that springs to mind is to check your security settings to see if they're blocking pop-ups on FR.

Hope this helps!
@WolfTears

This has been an intermittent problem with various add-ons/extensions. As I recall there's a facebook app and some search engine/privacy extension along with random others.

I'd suggest either a different browser which doesn't use the same extensions or incognito/private browsing with your extensions/add-ons turned off.

The only other thing that springs to mind is to check your security settings to see if they're blocking pop-ups on FR.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

This only started happening today after transfer to https, so I don't think it has anything to do with my extensions or anything.
@Nightwind

This only started happening today after transfer to https, so I don't think it has anything to do with my extensions or anything.
@WolfTears Fair enough. It doesn't hurt to check given that nearly everyone has their extensions/add-ons and apps set to update automatically. To help the devs figure out what's going on it would help them out if you also included some technical information: [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] Thank you!
@WolfTears

Fair enough. It doesn't hurt to check given that nearly everyone has their extensions/add-ons and apps set to update automatically.

To help the devs figure out what's going on it would help them out if you also included some technical information:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Most of my stuff is set to manual updates, but I'll add the extra info. I'll also do some more in depth checking if this issue is still the same tomorrow. Sometimes it takes a day for things to catch up when a website changes stuff after-all.

Browser: Firefox
Device: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows10
Internet Connection: Wired cable
Antivirus: Windows Security
@Nightwind

Most of my stuff is set to manual updates, but I'll add the extra info. I'll also do some more in depth checking if this issue is still the same tomorrow. Sometimes it takes a day for things to catch up when a website changes stuff after-all.

Antivirus: Windows Security
Just popping in to say i have this issue too

Browser:
Firefox
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Antivirus: AVG Antivirus

Also im going to note that i only have one add-on and its for tumblr
Just popping in to say i have this issue too

Browser:
Firefox
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Antivirus: AVG Antivirus

Also im going to note that i only have one add-on and its for tumblr
hRdwFwp.png spook.png Untitled1093_20210713014652.png S8eRrP9.png
My my my, the perfect place to post!
Same issue over here! Swipp trades and Crim collections work perfectly fine though...

Browser: Firefox 69.0.3 (newest)
Device Operating System: Windows 10 V 1903 (newest)
Internet Conection: Wired cable
Antivirus: Avira

No active add ons at the time.
My my my, the perfect place to post!
Same issue over here! Swipp trades and Crim collections work perfectly fine though...

Browser: Firefox 69.0.3 (newest)
Device Operating System: Windows 10 V 1903 (newest)
Internet Conection: Wired cable
Antivirus: Avira

No active add ons at the time.
The Hatchery Masterlist
Browser: Pale Moon
Device Operating System: Windows 7
Internet Conection: dsl
Antivirus: not active atm

Same problem. I coulda taken the screenshot in the first post myself, assuming I was able to before it redirected to a white screen.

The only addon for this browser is adblock latitude, tried disabling it and no difference.

Edit: ...but it just worked normally for me in Chrome.
Browser: Pale Moon
Device Operating System: Windows 7
Internet Conection: dsl
Antivirus: not active atm

Same problem. I coulda taken the screenshot in the first post myself, assuming I was able to before it redirected to a white screen.

The only addon for this browser is adblock latitude, tried disabling it and no difference.

Edit: ...but it just worked normally for me in Chrome.
Just to add to the pile, I'm also having this problem.

Internet Connection: Wired cable/DSL
Antivirus: Norton

My adblocker is turned off. When turned on it does the same thing, so... yep.
Just to add to the pile, I'm also having this problem.

Internet Connection: Wired cable/DSL
Antivirus: Norton

My adblocker is turned off. When turned on it does the same thing, so... yep.
I'm also experiencing this bug. Only started happening after the site update from http to https.

Browser: Firefox v.69.0.3
Device Operating System: Windows10 v.1903
Internet Connection: home wifi
Antivirus: AVG
I'm also experiencing this bug. Only started happening after the site update from http to https.

Browser: Firefox v.69.0.3
Device Operating System: Windows10 v.1903
Internet Connection: home wifi
Antivirus: AVG
1 2