Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | In Tune With The Runes
I'm trying to get as many achievements as I can before the new system the staff said is coming in August arrives, so I spent a lot of gems and treasure buying one of every elemental runestone. But it's been a week at least, and I haven't gotten the achievement. Is that a normal thing? Or is there something I did wrong?
I'm trying to get as many achievements as I can before the new system the staff said is coming in August arrives, so I spent a lot of gems and treasure buying one of every elemental runestone. But it's been a week at least, and I haven't gotten the achievement. Is that a normal thing? Or is there something I did wrong?
53778997.png Wanna swap for hoard items?
same, bought them all but its not awarding me it, im worried it wont come in before the achievements get retired :<
same, bought them all but its not awarding me it, im worried it wont come in before the achievements get retired :<
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
@Laggons @Celuin
All the collection achievements are severely laggy - they can take anything from a few days to multiple weeks to come through. All you can do is keep all the items in your hoard and hope.
@Laggons @Celuin
All the collection achievements are severely laggy - they can take anything from a few days to multiple weeks to come through. All you can do is keep all the items in your hoard and hope.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Bumping this again since i still have a copy of every single elemental rune in my lair and still no acheivement and the new achievememt syatem is tomorrow
Bumping this again since i still have a copy of every single elemental rune in my lair and still no acheivement and the new achievememt syatem is tomorrow
53778997.png Wanna swap for hoard items?
@Laggons

Unfortunately, as Vendrus stated, the collection achievements are particularly laggy. The longest record I'm aware of was someone waiting well over a year for one to register.

This lag is one of the many reasons the system is being deactivated. Unfortunately, this does mean that there isn't anything anyone can do to push the achievement through faster. You just have to make sure all the items are in your hoard and hope it registers before 06:00 server time if it hasn't already.

@Laggons

Unfortunately, as Vendrus stated, the collection achievements are particularly laggy. The longest record I'm aware of was someone waiting well over a year for one to register.

This lag is one of the many reasons the system is being deactivated. Unfortunately, this does mean that there isn't anything anyone can do to push the achievement through faster. You just have to make sure all the items are in your hoard and hope it registers before 06:00 server time if it hasn't already.

IT7iTv8.png
I've got the same problem with my runestones but I'm curious if anyone knows whether the problem is delay in it registering at all or does it technically register but processing it is delayed?

If it's the latter I would be holding out hope for still getting it if the achievements come back later (someone talked about OG achievements showing up as Legacy).
I've got the same problem with my runestones but I'm curious if anyone knows whether the problem is delay in it registering at all or does it technically register but processing it is delayed?

If it's the latter I would be holding out hope for still getting it if the achievements come back later (someone talked about OG achievements showing up as Legacy).
and now Achievements are deactivated
and now Achievements are deactivated
He/They
@HulluMel
Old achievements will be put into an 'Archive' of some sorts that has no effect on achievement points. There will be no way of obtaining missed ones.

The new achievement system may have achievements that are the same as old ones. If so, staff has said they're looking into having the ability to detect that you achieved them previously and not make you redo them, but no guarantees - and if you don't have the old one completed, you won't instantly get the new one unless you meet the criteria when it's activated!
@HulluMel
Old achievements will be put into an 'Archive' of some sorts that has no effect on achievement points. There will be no way of obtaining missed ones.

The new achievement system may have achievements that are the same as old ones. If so, staff has said they're looking into having the ability to detect that you achieved them previously and not make you redo them, but no guarantees - and if you don't have the old one completed, you won't instantly get the new one unless you meet the criteria when it's activated!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png