Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH - Retrieve error and empty pages
1 2 3 4 5 6
Edit: Now it seems the error message is gone altogether and is just showing empty pages in seemingly random places..

The same issue from a couple weeks ago has returned for the AH, nothing will load and it tells me "Sorry, your results could not be retrieved due to an error." It's been on and off and mostly in Dragons and Familiars.

I'm also getting the lag all across the site as mentioned in another forum

I'm on mobile cell phone, using the Chrome app and I'm on regular wifi. No adblocks, version ?? I haven't updated my phone or browser app in a while, so not sure.

...why did it break my title? D: it wouldn't let me put the second set of " it keeps changing it to &quot
Edit: Now it seems the error message is gone altogether and is just showing empty pages in seemingly random places..

The same issue from a couple weeks ago has returned for the AH, nothing will load and it tells me "Sorry, your results could not be retrieved due to an error." It's been on and off and mostly in Dragons and Familiars.

I'm also getting the lag all across the site as mentioned in another forum

I'm on mobile cell phone, using the Chrome app and I'm on regular wifi. No adblocks, version ?? I haven't updated my phone or browser app in a while, so not sure.

...why did it break my title? D: it wouldn't let me put the second set of " it keeps changing it to &quot
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
I'm still having lag in the AH. I don't get the error message, but the first few pages in the results are just empty. [img]https://imgur.com/lRp8KxJ.png[/img]
I'm still having lag in the AH. I don't get the error message, but the first few pages in the results are just empty.

lRp8KxJ.png
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
[quote name="usualuniqueness" date="2018-02-27 03:25:46" ] I'm still having lag in the AH. I don't get the error message, but the first few pages in the results are just empty. [img]https://imgur.com/lRp8KxJ.png[/img] [/quote] I'm also having this exact problem on my laptop/phone/ipad.
usualuniqueness wrote on 2018-02-27 03:25:46:
I'm still having lag in the AH. I don't get the error message, but the first few pages in the results are just empty.

lRp8KxJ.png

I'm also having this exact problem on my laptop/phone/ipad.
HHV3ZfK.png
Empty pages here too.
Empty pages here too.
lantern_by_angelichellraiser-d4kqjsv.gif
dancing in the moonlight
transparentdiv200_by_tamsinrj-dbhzba7.png

_ludum_dare_27__the_end_of_the_line_by_pix3m-d6jnwih.png
transparentdiv200_by_tamsinrj-dbhzba7.png
.:hw0Qrd0.png:.
CODACOT.
I've been in coli for a bit and a quick check comes up the same, I'm getting the empty pages too, but only in apparel, dragons, and familiars.

Edit: Pages 1-10 do that, but page 11 loads normally
I've been in coli for a bit and a quick check comes up the same, I'm getting the empty pages too, but only in apparel, dragons, and familiars.

Edit: Pages 1-10 do that, but page 11 loads normally
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
[quote name="usualuniqueness" date="2018-02-27 03:25:46" ] I'm still having lag in the AH. I don't get the error message, but the first few pages in the results are just empty. [img]https://imgur.com/lRp8KxJ.png[/img] [/quote] Having exactly this same problem.
usualuniqueness wrote on 2018-02-27 03:25:46:

lRp8KxJ.png

Having exactly this same problem.
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Same issue. Going to page 2 and onward shows me normal result, going back to page 1 brings up the "Results could not have been retrieved due to an error" mesage. It doesn't happen with everything, for example it happened with Copper Muck, but not Silver.
Same issue. Going to page 2 and onward shows me normal result, going back to page 1 brings up the "Results could not have been retrieved due to an error" mesage. It doesn't happen with everything, for example it happened with Copper Muck, but not Silver.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
I'm wondering if they are invisible listings.
I should have 37 results in the search I've got up right now, but only 12 are visible.
I'm wondering if they are invisible listings.
I should have 37 results in the search I've got up right now, but only 12 are visible.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Same. No error, just empty pages. So far I've only looked at dragons.
Same. No error, just empty pages. So far I've only looked at dragons.
Sparklers Stardust Sap Lamp Livewire Endlers
I had this same empty result issue on dragon searches in realm wide ah (with skydancer and underbelly checked)

I had this same empty result issue on dragon searches in realm wide ah (with skydancer and underbelly checked)

1 2 3 4 5 6