Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH - Retrieve error and empty pages
1 2 3 4 5 6
from someone else in my flight's discord which explains the first pages are empty, things appear as you click to later pages/pricer things I think. (ie i don't see results for 5k sd with underbelly hatchies but will see the 5500 listings for those toggles. search says 64 of the double bonus hatchies left at 5k but that was the count before I bought 38 of them to exalt).
Quote:
from what I saw, the AH doesn't clear slots of expired/completed auctions
and sorts them by listing ID instead of the search parameters
from someone else in my flight's discord which explains the first pages are empty, things appear as you click to later pages/pricer things I think. (ie i don't see results for 5k sd with underbelly hatchies but will see the 5500 listings for those toggles. search says 64 of the double bonus hatchies left at 5k but that was the count before I bought 38 of them to exalt).
Quote:
from what I saw, the AH doesn't clear slots of expired/completed auctions
and sorts them by listing ID instead of the search parameters
I wanted to sell my Shimmering Pinecones, but I can't see my listings In "Activity": [img]https://i.imgur.com/GKDh7MJ.png[/img] ----- AH listings: [img]https://i.imgur.com/l4774GR.png[/img]
I wanted to sell my Shimmering Pinecones, but I can't see my listings
In "Activity":
GKDh7MJ.png
AH listings:
l4774GR.png
timezone: FR+11
No dragons will load for me i've even tried clearing my cache but it didn't fix the problem
No dragons will load for me i've even tried clearing my cache but it didn't fix the problem
Having the same problem for a saved search, the same saved search runs ok in ice auctions.
Having the same problem for a saved search, the same saved search runs ok in ice auctions.
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
I got empty pages in the Realm-Wide Ah in Familiars, Apparel, and Dragons....

Only thing working now is Skins and battle and they are sharing less things then they normally do. Other is showing first page but that's it.

I'm using a chromebook. On Google.
I got empty pages in the Realm-Wide Ah in Familiars, Apparel, and Dragons....

Only thing working now is Skins and battle and they are sharing less things then they normally do. Other is showing first page but that's it.

I'm using a chromebook. On Google.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
Same problem. I'm on Mac OS 10.11.6 using both Safari 11.0.3 and Firefox 58.0.1.
Same problem. I'm on Mac OS 10.11.6 using both Safari 11.0.3 and Firefox 58.0.1.
Same here, using latest safari on iPhone 6

I just wanted to see how much pinecones were selling for xD
Same here, using latest safari on iPhone 6

I just wanted to see how much pinecones were selling for xD
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Same problem here. Site is laggy on a whole even after clearing my cache twice.
Same problem here. Site is laggy on a whole even after clearing my cache twice.
Waystone1.gif
Chiming in to say I'm experiencing this problem too
Chiming in to say I'm experiencing this problem too
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I've got this problem too. Not seeing any results for apparel, dragons, or familiars. Cleared my cache, but the issue is still occurring.
I've got this problem too. Not seeing any results for apparel, dragons, or familiars. Cleared my cache, but the issue is still occurring.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals
| | LF eggs:
1 2 3 4 5 6