Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum screen floating off?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/cfeca419d62558ab9002e8f98597b4d6.png[/img] Just happened to me for the first time. And my third dragon disappeared too. I've been used to battles not ending on my but this is the first time I've seen something so strange.
cfeca419d62558ab9002e8f98597b4d6.png

Just happened to me for the first time. And my third dragon disappeared too. I've been used to battles not ending on my but this is the first time I've seen something so strange.
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
I definitely had this happen just now. RIGHT AFTER my wildclaw viciously murdered the rest of her own party.
I definitely had this happen just now. RIGHT AFTER my wildclaw viciously murdered the rest of her own party.
Man, I remember when Vin posted this and I still haven't managed to ever see this bug. I wanna see how trippy it is. ): Wouldn't even be mad if it messed up a win streak. xD
Man, I remember when Vin posted this and I still haven't managed to ever see this bug. I wanna see how trippy it is. ): Wouldn't even be mad if it messed up a win streak. xD

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
this thread has been up for 2 years. in honor of that... [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/8d77fe763d271cfafe0d4bf782f5510f/tumblr_nppji1V3h41ru3veyo1_1280.png[/img]
this thread has been up for 2 years.
in honor of that...
tumblr_nppji1V3h41ru3veyo1_1280.png
-3 hours FR time
I just found this thread and this has happened to me since I started FR two months ago. It happens at least once a day. I thought it was because I was playing on my iPad but I just saw it on my desktop too.
I just found this thread and this has happened to me since I started FR two months ago. It happens at least once a day. I thought it was because I was playing on my iPad but I just saw it on my desktop too.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
this has happened so many times to me just today and right before i'm about to win too ;-;
this has happened so many times to me just today and right before i'm about to win too ;-;
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
Happened today to me too against some Croakers. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1h8V2Tz.png[/img] Either that Shadow Bolt that caused it packed [i]quite a punch[/i], or Spacedad just blew something up. [img]http://i.imgur.com/uhrdsxy.png[/img]
Happened today to me too against some Croakers.

1h8V2Tz.png

Either that Shadow Bolt that caused it packed quite a punch, or Spacedad just blew something up.
uhrdsxy.png
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="rubesdragon" date=2015-06-17 06:00:02] this has happened so many times to me just today and right before i'm about to win too ;-; [/quote] Same same ;-;
rubesdragon wrote on 2015-06-17:
Same same ;-;
I591hIm.png
Just happened to me too.
Just happened to me too.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
I have had it happen twice after eaceother in the kelp beds.

My current team consists of a low level snapper and a pair of lvl 25 mirror and coatl.
The first time happend with a mantarune.
Snapper was anticipating and the lvl 25's both used reflect for the second time.
The manta rune was down to about 20% health.

The second time was the exact same team against a kelp tender, jeweled octoflyer and memmertee. I only managed to take out the kelp tender and the memmertee before the screen floated off.
I have had it happen twice after eaceother in the kelp beds.

My current team consists of a low level snapper and a pair of lvl 25 mirror and coatl.
The first time happend with a mantarune.
Snapper was anticipating and the lvl 25's both used reflect for the second time.
The manta rune was down to about 20% health.

The second time was the exact same team against a kelp tender, jeweled octoflyer and memmertee. I only managed to take out the kelp tender and the memmertee before the screen floated off.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32