Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
I'm having the same thing as EmmaJay. I'm using an iPad mini. When I get the warning the screen freezing so I can zoom in to it or tap anything. If I slide it on the right side it moves. It's weird and I can't make any treasure from games ouo
I'm having the same thing as EmmaJay. I'm using an iPad mini. When I get the warning the screen freezing so I can zoom in to it or tap anything. If I slide it on the right side it moves. It's weird and I can't make any treasure from games ouo
[quote name="kiohl" date="2013-07-11 10:42:30" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=3&id=18621#441661"]For those of you experiencing this on your mobile device AND have access to a desktop/laptop, please use the desktop/laptop browser to click through the warning message, and make sure you CHECK the [b]"Don't show this message again" checkbox[/b]. This will allow the game to load on your mobile device in the future.[/quote] Pinging @Thrage again cuz it's still broken after clearing cache/killing browser unless you do the above. Also, both jigsaw and runes now no longer confine tapping to the game space, and treat taps/drags as if they were in the browser page. e.g.: - Tapping and dragging on a jigsaw piece scrolls the page up and down - Double tapping on a Runes piece will zoom in on the page
For those of you experiencing this on your mobile device AND have access to a desktop/laptop, please use the desktop/laptop browser to click through the warning message, and make sure you CHECK the "Don't show this message again" checkbox. This will allow the game to load on your mobile device in the future.

Pinging @Thrage again cuz it's still broken after clearing cache/killing browser unless you do the above.

Also, both jigsaw and runes now no longer confine tapping to the game space, and treat taps/drags as if they were in the browser page. e.g.:
- Tapping and dragging on a jigsaw piece scrolls the page up and down
- Double tapping on a Runes piece will zoom in on the page
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Sorry everyone, looks like I've caused a few more issues while trying to correct THIS one.

I'll revert some changes and see what I can do. Again, it's hard for me to test since I don't own an iOS device, but I'll do my best.
Sorry everyone, looks like I've caused a few more issues while trying to correct THIS one.

I'll revert some changes and see what I can do. Again, it's hard for me to test since I don't own an iOS device, but I'll do my best.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Having problems with the Rune game on my Nook HD. Starting yesterday, the screen will randomly zoom in and out as I am trying to tap the tiles. It isn't consistent and I can sometimes get through a few rounds before it will act up. Before yesterday it was working just fine. I did notice that before the problem, I wasn't able to scroll while touching the game itself and had to scroll on the background or side of the site. Now, the game is acting as if it were part of the background and I can scroll while touching the game screen, thus it is now responding to the double tap shortcut for zooming. Not sure what was changed that made the game act in accordance with the background instead of being separate.
Having problems with the Rune game on my Nook HD. Starting yesterday, the screen will randomly zoom in and out as I am trying to tap the tiles. It isn't consistent and I can sometimes get through a few rounds before it will act up. Before yesterday it was working just fine. I did notice that before the problem, I wasn't able to scroll while touching the game itself and had to scroll on the background or side of the site. Now, the game is acting as if it were part of the background and I can scroll while touching the game screen, thus it is now responding to the double tap shortcut for zooming. Not sure what was changed that made the game act in accordance with the background instead of being separate.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
I've tried clicking the seizure warning in iCab mobile, Safari and Mercury browsers. No luck. I'm using an iPad 2.

Edit: Just used te free version of the iSwifter browser to click on the warning. It worked! iSwifter didn't work for actually playing, but now I can play in Safari again.
I've tried clicking the seizure warning in iCab mobile, Safari and Mercury browsers. No luck. I'm using an iPad 2.

Edit: Just used te free version of the iSwifter browser to click on the warning. It worked! iSwifter didn't work for actually playing, but now I can play in Safari again.
The tapping issue reported up above also is found in the Coliseum now, where it had not been before. Ie. I cannot drag and drop runes, dragons, or anything of the sort; the entirety of the page now moves with me.

Also noted in Runestones. (Including double tapping and then, zoom!)
The tapping issue reported up above also is found in the Coliseum now, where it had not been before. Ie. I cannot drag and drop runes, dragons, or anything of the sort; the entirety of the page now moves with me.

Also noted in Runestones. (Including double tapping and then, zoom!)
Thank you Thrage <3
Thank you Thrage <3
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
So this is not nearly as important as the other stuff going on in this thread, but my phone gives me trouble with notifications. The tooltip gets stuck and I can&#039;t read the alert unless I go to the page that lists all of them. It&#039;s more a nuisance than anything else, though.
So this is not nearly as important as the other stuff going on in this thread, but my phone gives me trouble with notifications. The tooltip gets stuck and I can&#039;t read the alert unless I go to the page that lists all of them. It&#039;s more a nuisance than anything else, though.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
All of the issues posted about the coliseum also happen on my iPod touch, gen 4 I think it is? As well as not being able to move jigsaw pieces on my iPod touch either.

I&#039;m excited to hear these issues aren&#039;t just me =D

All of the issues posted about the coliseum also happen on my iPod touch, gen 4 I think it is? As well as not being able to move jigsaw pieces on my iPod touch either.

I&#039;m excited to hear these issues aren&#039;t just me =D

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
Alright, looks like puzzles work again on iPad! However, they become basically unplayable, even at easy, when the system is under high load. Is kind of like it cannot figure out what to do with my taps on pieces, or perhaps how to select and move one, especially if it is next to or on top of others.
Alright, looks like puzzles work again on iPad! However, they become basically unplayable, even at easy, when the system is under high load. Is kind of like it cannot figure out what to do with my taps on pieces, or perhaps how to select and move one, especially if it is next to or on top of others.
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19