Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Scroll in Item Selection
@Frayta @StalFox @cicadasprite

Looks like rykos had a useful solution for the Admins so this may get fixed in a general bug fix or possibly later when the site rewrite goes up. In the meantime, it looks like there aren't any further fixes the users can do to help on their end. Fingers crossed for a resolution.

Thank you @ACWN!
@Frayta @StalFox @cicadasprite

Looks like rykos had a useful solution for the Admins so this may get fixed in a general bug fix or possibly later when the site rewrite goes up. In the meantime, it looks like there aren't any further fixes the users can do to help on their end. Fingers crossed for a resolution.

Thank you @ACWN!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Same problem, also chrome, mac, yosemite.
Same problem, also chrome, mac, yosemite.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
I am having this issue with scrolling on my Samsung Note 4. It will not scroll through my inventory when I am brewing, sending a message or when setting up a CR.

I am using:
Samsung Note 4 with up to date Android platform
Chrome browser
I am having this issue with scrolling on my Samsung Note 4. It will not scroll through my inventory when I am brewing, sending a message or when setting up a CR.

I am using:
Chrome browser
9J9ABDl.jpg
[quote name="Aberhulk" date=2016-05-17 12:09:27] I am having this issue with scrolling on my Samsung Note 4. It will not scroll through my inventory when I am brewing, sending a message or when setting up a CR. I am using: Samsung Note 4 with up to date Android platform Chrome browser [/quote] Same issue for me, I am using an LG G4 with up to date Android OS and Chrome browser.
Aberhulk wrote on 2016-05-17:

I am using:
Chrome browser

Same issue for me, I am using an LG G4 with up to date Android OS and Chrome browser.
earthshieldr.png
Same issue! I thought I was being a cheeseball omg

MacBook Pro, 2015 OS X El Capitan
Chrome

I've cleared my cache but the whole page scrolls when I try to get to my lower-listed items
Same issue! I thought I was being a cheeseball omg

MacBook Pro, 2015 OS X El Capitan
Chrome

I've cleared my cache but the whole page scrolls when I try to get to my lower-listed items
tXKbExw.png
Same issue, but only with Chrome on Android (Samsung Galaxy S5).
Same issue, but only with Chrome on Android (Samsung Galaxy S5).
qQtwg28.png
Thank you! The scroll bar worked for me, too.
Thank you! The scroll bar worked for me, too.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png