Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Scroll in Item Selection
1 2 3 4
Yeah same Mac/Chrome issue here too.

Date/Time when the bug was experienced: First time like a weekish ago? It has happened sporadically once and a while, but usually could be resolved by reopening the window.
Reproducible steps: Open trasmute in Baldwin. Try and scroll. Try and scroll again. Check for scrollbar, no scrollbar.
Troubleshooting steps tried (cache clearing, viewing on other browsers/devices, etc): cache cleared.

System information
Operating System and version: OS X Yosemite
Browsers used and version: Chrome, most recent version whatever it is
Device type: Macbook
Connection type: Wireless, Comcast
Yeah same Mac/Chrome issue here too.

Date/Time when the bug was experienced: First time like a weekish ago? It has happened sporadically once and a while, but usually could be resolved by reopening the window.
Reproducible steps: Open trasmute in Baldwin. Try and scroll. Try and scroll again. Check for scrollbar, no scrollbar.
Troubleshooting steps tried (cache clearing, viewing on other browsers/devices, etc): cache cleared.

System information
Operating System and version: OS X Yosemite
Browsers used and version: Chrome, most recent version whatever it is
Device type: Macbook
Connection type: Wireless, Comcast
my steps/specs: same as everyone else so far, except i'm stubbornly still on mavericks.

i put off updating my chrome until just the other day, when it auto-updated after crashing, and shortly after noticed the scrolling issue. this might indicate that whatever the latest chrome update was caused the bug thru a weird interaction.
my steps/specs: same as everyone else so far, except i'm stubbornly still on mavericks.

i put off updating my chrome until just the other day, when it auto-updated after crashing, and shortly after noticed the scrolling issue. this might indicate that whatever the latest chrome update was caused the bug thru a weird interaction.
6wK2Jyk.png
another mac/chrome user here with the same problem. cleared cache, restarted browser, restarted computer, no dice. using osx yosemite and sophos antivirus, been having this problem for like...2+ weeks now.
another mac/chrome user here with the same problem. cleared cache, restarted browser, restarted computer, no dice. using osx yosemite and sophos antivirus, been having this problem for like...2+ weeks now.
ZNNckBY.png
Another mac/chrome user. Have had this problem for about a week and I scroll fine using firefox.
Another mac/chrome user. Have had this problem for about a week and I scroll fine using firefox.
i never know what to put in signatures
Same here, on a Mac with Chrome, but Chrome on an Android phone doesn't work either.
Same here, on a Mac with Chrome, but Chrome on an Android phone doesn't work either.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Same issue; unable to scroll the item select mini box when on chrome (Macbook pro, el capitan)

Works fine on firefox and safari.
Same issue; unable to scroll the item select mini box when on chrome (Macbook pro, el capitan)

Works fine on firefox and safari.
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
Mac/Chrome issue here too.

it started a few days ago for me.

I'm still running Yosemite 10.10.3
Mac/Chrome issue here too.

it started a few days ago for me.

I'm still running Yosemite 10.10.3
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
I have the same problem, but also have it on chrome on my android. Works fine in firefox.

Date/Time: Constantly for about two weeks
Reproducible steps: Try to attach an item in baldwin, CR, message
Troubleshooting steps tried: Cleared cache, restarted browser, restarted computer
System information: Macbook Pro, running OS X El Capitan, version 10.11.4, Google Chrome version 50.0.2661.86
Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Chrome version 49.0.2623.105
Connection type: Home, Work (Wireless) and Data
I have the same problem, but also have it on chrome on my android. Works fine in firefox.

Date/Time: Constantly for about two weeks
Reproducible steps: Try to attach an item in baldwin, CR, message
Troubleshooting steps tried: Cleared cache, restarted browser, restarted computer
System information: Macbook Pro, running OS X El Capitan, version 10.11.4, Google Chrome version 50.0.2661.86
Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Chrome version 49.0.2623.105
Connection type: Home, Work (Wireless) and Data
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
Issue has been affecting me constantly for several weeks now. I cannot scroll when selecting items for Baldwin, CR, and Messages. This does not affect AH posting. Scrolling with the built in trackpad does not work (the element isn't getting focus?). Neither does the up/down arrow keys. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) OS X El Capitan, 10.11.4 (15E65) Chrome 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) Other browsers seem fine. Also, this issue does NOT affect Chrome on iOS! I switch to my iPad if I need to scroll. :( One other bit of information that may be related.... when I open the item selector window, the document body height BALLOONS. Here's some relevant screenshots: [b]https://imgur.com/a/PU56K[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/a/PU56K][img]https://i.imgur.com/qKKr4s6l.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xEHFuXTl.jpg[/img][/url]
Issue has been affecting me constantly for several weeks now. I cannot scroll when selecting items for Baldwin, CR, and Messages. This does not affect AH posting.

Scrolling with the built in trackpad does not work (the element isn't getting focus?). Neither does the up/down arrow keys.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
OS X El Capitan, 10.11.4 (15E65)
Chrome 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)

Other browsers seem fine. Also, this issue does NOT affect Chrome on iOS! I switch to my iPad if I need to scroll. :(

One other bit of information that may be related.... when I open the item selector window, the document body height BALLOONS.

Here's some relevant screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PU56K

qKKr4s6l.jpg
xEHFuXTl.jpg
tMGni6J.pngicon.pngUuzxzTT.png
It's because the parent container (#swaptabs) is positioned absolutely.
It's because the parent container (#swaptabs) is positioned absolutely.
1 2 3 4