Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89
Just came in to see what others are saying; everything that MeltedGumdrop mentioned is also happening with me besides the incorrect mapping of the buttons. I do have to use the '&test=1' extension to get it to load at all, and it seems to be worst on Scorched Forest and Sandswept Delta. I use Google Chrome (and TrendMicro if that makes a difference).
Just came in to see what others are saying; everything that MeltedGumdrop mentioned is also happening with me besides the incorrect mapping of the buttons. I do have to use the '&test=1' extension to get it to load at all, and it seems to be worst on Scorched Forest and Sandswept Delta. I use Google Chrome (and TrendMicro if that makes a difference).
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
The battle animations persist, but I become unable to do anything after selecting a target for Contuse.

Chrome, most updated version. Problem began today.
The battle animations persist, but I become unable to do anything after selecting a target for Contuse.

Chrome, most updated version. Problem began today.
Everything's been rather slow for me today, esp. Coliseum. Moves are taking quite a while to process, a battle that should maybe take 5 minutes took me around 10-12. The site is also hanging up a fair bit.

Running Google Chrome on Windows 7, 64-bit.
Everything's been rather slow for me today, esp. Coliseum. Moves are taking quite a while to process, a battle that should maybe take 5 minutes took me around 10-12. The site is also hanging up a fair bit.

Running Google Chrome on Windows 7, 64-bit.
bicatcher.pngagender.png
Battles just stop working for me. I can do a few turns with no problems but then the battle will just freeze up when choosing an attack. It's been doing this for a few days now.

Also the whole site refuses to load up for a few minutes after I exit off the page as well.

I'm running on the latest version of Firefox .
Battles just stop working for me. I can do a few turns with no problems but then the battle will just freeze up when choosing an attack. It's been doing this for a few days now.

Also the whole site refuses to load up for a few minutes after I exit off the page as well.

I'm running on the latest version of Firefox .
Coliseum lags for me for quite a while on both chrome and firefox. (both windows 8, desktop mode)
Coliseum lags for me for quite a while on both chrome and firefox. (both windows 8, desktop mode)
Firefox 24.0 on Win 8 (Desktop mode)

Flight Rising Chat + Flight Rising Resources! + Meedle's Black/Red Wildclaws - 80k each! + dA + RPRepository
Getting some stalling/lag on Chrome, I also got a "versus timer" error twice today?
Getting some stalling/lag on Chrome, I also got a "versus timer" error twice today?
tumblr_nde79y5s5O1sf2zako2_400.gif
its lagging really bad atm!
ive gotten down to the last of 3 enemies twice now and its frozen ...so i had to refresh
and the same thing again
its lagging really bad atm!
ive gotten down to the last of 3 enemies twice now and its frozen ...so i had to refresh
and the same thing again
ceecf9a5-d5c7-4397-8c76-a3a467c14fde_zps927bd106.png
I've not experienced any major lag, but I am getting a weird glitch. I can battle fine until my opponent actively attacks (other times they seem to do nothing). Screenshot

But it's only happening in Chrome. In Safari everything was going great until one of the opponents died by bleeding. Then everything froze because it wasn't removed from the attack queue. So, log out and try again.

Everything worked fine in Firefox. :D

All browsers are up to date, and I'm running Mac OS X 10.8.4.

(Oh, and apologies if any of my terminology is incorrect. Still learning the ropes.)
I've not experienced any major lag, but I am getting a weird glitch. I can battle fine until my opponent actively attacks (other times they seem to do nothing). Screenshot

But it's only happening in Chrome. In Safari everything was going great until one of the opponents died by bleeding. Then everything froze because it wasn't removed from the attack queue. So, log out and try again.

Everything worked fine in Firefox. :D

All browsers are up to date, and I'm running Mac OS X 10.8.4.

(Oh, and apologies if any of my terminology is incorrect. Still learning the ropes.)
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
For me the Coliseum stalls only after I use Anticipate and only in higher-level areas.
For me the Coliseum stalls only after I use Anticipate and only in higher-level areas.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
Just got a freeze/stall in the Scorched Forest--fighting a party of Zeebas, the last remaining Zeeba suddenly wouldn't attack. This was in Chrome. It showed 4 attacks for the Zeeba upcoming, all in a row--could this be related?
Just got a freeze/stall in the Scorched Forest--fighting a party of Zeebas, the last remaining Zeeba suddenly wouldn't attack. This was in Chrome. It showed 4 attacks for the Zeeba upcoming, all in a row--could this be related?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89