Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 535 536
Thanks! I have NoScript and its sometimes hard to tell which is the right stuff to whitelist!
Thanks! I have NoScript and its sometimes hard to tell which is the right stuff to whitelist!
omfgdogs.gif
[quote name="a4755" date="2013-06-16 10:07:24" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=21&id=17539#87114"]Hi. My friend was in coliseum and ended up against 4 bone priests in the 3rd area. I think though that the max enemy limit is supposed to be 3? I'm not sure, but of this is a glitch then it seems the enemies got smart and are coming in larger waves! Haha[/quote] I experienced the same thing. Luckily I won. :P
Hi. My friend was in coliseum and ended up against 4 bone priests in the 3rd area. I think though that the max enemy limit is supposed to be 3? I'm not sure, but of this is a glitch then it seems the enemies got smart and are coming in larger waves! Haha

I experienced the same thing. Luckily I won. :P
The Coliseum is working now that I allowed thrage.net on noscript.

but I am having the same extreme lag and stalling problems I was having before.
and right in the middle of battle, the screen will sometimes just go blank.
The Coliseum is working now that I allowed thrage.net on noscript.

but I am having the same extreme lag and stalling problems I was having before.
and right in the middle of battle, the screen will sometimes just go blank.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Cheering you guys on.
I'm sure this will get fixed soon.
congrats on making an excellent game! :D
Cheering you guys on.
I'm sure this will get fixed soon.
congrats on making an excellent game! :D
arcane_contest.png
Hey just though I would adv that the Coliseum has got a little better they when i frist started it dosn't just die YaY. We all know you are working to fix evey thing lol and all at one time. It still slow and died a few times but still work so keep up the good work!
Hey just though I would adv that the Coliseum has got a little better they when i frist started it dosn't just die YaY. We all know you are working to fix evey thing lol and all at one time. It still slow and died a few times but still work so keep up the good work!
j3zsWMV.png
I am having issues with some frequency with the puzzles:

Usually 3 of 5 puzzles that I do (Hard mode) will do the following;

- Suddenly just blank the screen out. All the pieces are gone and there's nothing but an empty puzzle board
- Make the pieces unclickable/unmovable.

I end up having to refresh and start all over.

Of course, it doesn't do this when I'm building the corners or moving the pieces around.. no way! It does this when I'm 20-3 pieces away from completing the puzzle. It's like it knows exactly how to push my buttons, lol.

I try to do my puzzles in the morning now when no one is really on. But I have this issue in the morning, evening, afternoon, etc.

Needless to say, it's frustrating. As I feel like I do 10 puzzles a day and might barely manage to complete 5 of them to count for my lucky bonus. A lot of free time ends up being consumed for puzzle that just... poof.

It hasn't happened with EVERY puzzle which is why I waited until now to bring it up. But it's happening enough, every day, and almost every conceivable time of day to where I finally needed to mention something. I don't mind getting a sore bum and going crosseyed if it means I only have to do my 5 puzzles and be done with it for the day. But when I have to do two times that-- or more-- and constantly have them reset and have nothing to show for it... it makes me question my sanity lol.

ETA: I use Firefox, but I am pretty certain this happens to my fiance on Internet Explorer
I am having issues with some frequency with the puzzles:

Usually 3 of 5 puzzles that I do (Hard mode) will do the following;

- Suddenly just blank the screen out. All the pieces are gone and there's nothing but an empty puzzle board
- Make the pieces unclickable/unmovable.

I end up having to refresh and start all over.

Of course, it doesn't do this when I'm building the corners or moving the pieces around.. no way! It does this when I'm 20-3 pieces away from completing the puzzle. It's like it knows exactly how to push my buttons, lol.

I try to do my puzzles in the morning now when no one is really on. But I have this issue in the morning, evening, afternoon, etc.

Needless to say, it's frustrating. As I feel like I do 10 puzzles a day and might barely manage to complete 5 of them to count for my lucky bonus. A lot of free time ends up being consumed for puzzle that just... poof.

It hasn't happened with EVERY puzzle which is why I waited until now to bring it up. But it's happening enough, every day, and almost every conceivable time of day to where I finally needed to mention something. I don't mind getting a sore bum and going crosseyed if it means I only have to do my 5 puzzles and be done with it for the day. But when I have to do two times that-- or more-- and constantly have them reset and have nothing to show for it... it makes me question my sanity lol.

ETA: I use Firefox, but I am pretty certain this happens to my fiance on Internet Explorer
1kz7OWt.png
It worked ok yesterday... not in the evening and now.

I waited even 20min and more. Coli or fairground didnt load at all!

*sadface*
It worked ok yesterday... not in the evening and now.

I waited even 20min and more. Coli or fairground didnt load at all!

*sadface*
I got through several fights this morning without issue (initial loading mostly works, sometimes I need to refresh and try again), but all of a sudden I started experiencing at some point during every fight the screen freezes completely (images in place, no action or anything to click), mid-battle, and I have to reload without any progress. Apologies if I missed someone else already reporting a similiar issue.

Thanks for the awesomeness and hard work!
I got through several fights this morning without issue (initial loading mostly works, sometimes I need to refresh and try again), but all of a sudden I started experiencing at some point during every fight the screen freezes completely (images in place, no action or anything to click), mid-battle, and I have to reload without any progress. Apologies if I missed someone else already reporting a similiar issue.

Thanks for the awesomeness and hard work!
Just popped in to thank you for your continual reports, and to assure you all that we're still listening and reading alongside developing. Unfortunately, web development is extremely difficult because there are literally millions of variables (computer hardware, operating systems, internet connections, browsers, etc.) and not all of them work fluidly together all the time, and some combinations will simply not work (minimum specifications, etc.). I know that @Thrage is working hard to make the experience as smooth as he can for as many people as he can, though, so your patience and support is ever appreciated.

We're dedicated to you guys and doing everything we can. :)
Just popped in to thank you for your continual reports, and to assure you all that we're still listening and reading alongside developing. Unfortunately, web development is extremely difficult because there are literally millions of variables (computer hardware, operating systems, internet connections, browsers, etc.) and not all of them work fluidly together all the time, and some combinations will simply not work (minimum specifications, etc.). I know that @Thrage is working hard to make the experience as smooth as he can for as many people as he can, though, so your patience and support is ever appreciated.

We're dedicated to you guys and doing everything we can. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Hello :)
i have also a info. ^^
i has test a lot of Browser (IE, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Comodo Dragon)
The games does not with any Browser out of Safari. In Safari work the Coloseum correctly and the faire work, but has no "image".
My operating system is Windows 8.

On my work i have Comodo Dragon and where does work the games with no errors.
The operating system is there windows 7.

:)
Hello :)
i have also a info. ^^
i has test a lot of Browser (IE, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Comodo Dragon)
The games does not with any Browser out of Safari. In Safari work the Coloseum correctly and the faire work, but has no "image".
My operating system is Windows 8.

On my work i have Comodo Dragon and where does work the games with no errors.
The operating system is there windows 7.

:)
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 535 536