Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 535 536
edit: everything seems to be working fine now, thanks for all your hard work guys!
edit: everything seems to be working fine now, thanks for all your hard work guys!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I checked the two things above, my computer is playing nice with everything. But Fair is still going blank while I play jigsaw, and it's very frustrating :(
I checked the two things above, my computer is playing nice with everything. But Fair is still going blank while I play jigsaw, and it's very frustrating :(
Ack... Can't seem to make mine work either. It may just be the computer or the browser running it but I can't be picky.
Ack... Can't seem to make mine work either. It may just be the computer or the browser running it but I can't be picky.
I have not been able to use the coliseum or any of the fairgrounds games for a couple of days now.

Edit: Nevermind. I figured out what the problem was immediately after switching to Chrome. -brick'd- xD
I have not been able to use the coliseum or any of the fairgrounds games for a couple of days now.

Edit: Nevermind. I figured out what the problem was immediately after switching to Chrome. -brick'd- xD
On my work computer, there is an outdated version of Internet explorer and the coliseum loads, will go into battle, but after the first move, it freezes.
On my work computer, there is an outdated version of Internet explorer and the coliseum loads, will go into battle, but after the first move, it freezes.
Sadly I have run into a snag in both the Fairgrounds and Coliseum. For at least 3 days neither will fully load, I'll get the loading screen, it will process but come up blank. Cleared cache and switched through several browsers too, I'm on Chrome right now but I usually use Firefox.
Sadly I have run into a snag in both the Fairgrounds and Coliseum. For at least 3 days neither will fully load, I'll get the loading screen, it will process but come up blank. Cleared cache and switched through several browsers too, I'm on Chrome right now but I usually use Firefox.
How do you disable noscript from preventing thrage.net and/or IP 199.38.112.169 from running??
How do you disable noscript from preventing thrage.net and/or IP 199.38.112.169 from running??
Beep Boop
@smithieaan You should be able to click the NoScript icon, go to "options" in the drop down menu, then the "whitelist" tab, and you should be able to enter them into the input bar and click "allow."

That should add them so NoScript won't block them any longer. c:
@smithieaan You should be able to click the NoScript icon, go to "options" in the drop down menu, then the "whitelist" tab, and you should be able to enter them into the input bar and click "allow."

That should add them so NoScript won't block them any longer. c:
@Quil NoScript icon??? -feels stupid- lol
@Quil NoScript icon??? -feels stupid- lol
Beep Boop
@smithieaan Erm, sorry about that. xD

For me, in Firefox, it's in the top left of the browser.

Screenshot!

If you don't have the little icon, you should also be able to open the browser menu (such as the firefox dropdown there), click "Add-ons" (it's to the right of the dropdown menu for me), find NoScript, and click the Options button from there.

I believe NoScript has only been developed for Firefox, right? So if you're using the newest version of FF, that should cover it for you. If not, feel free to PM me or something and we'll figure this out! :D
@smithieaan Erm, sorry about that. xD

For me, in Firefox, it's in the top left of the browser.

Screenshot!

If you don't have the little icon, you should also be able to open the browser menu (such as the firefox dropdown there), click "Add-ons" (it's to the right of the dropdown menu for me), find NoScript, and click the Options button from there.

I believe NoScript has only been developed for Firefox, right? So if you're using the newest version of FF, that should cover it for you. If not, feel free to PM me or something and we'll figure this out! :D
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 535 536