Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 535 536
Had no luck on Firefox, but it works on the latest version of Opera (12.15). Nice and fast, too - probably because there aren't many players online.
Had no luck on Firefox, but it works on the latest version of Opera (12.15). Nice and fast, too - probably because there aren't many players online.
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

kHDHcKs.png
To those of you running into perpetual load issues there is a possibility NoScript or similar are preventing you from joining in on games/coliseum. A change was made and information is now sent/stored to a different place than previously. When you are on those pages you now need to allow 199.38.112.169.

I admit it took me a few minutes to realise what was happening hehe. :) Goodluck!
To those of you running into perpetual load issues there is a possibility NoScript or similar are preventing you from joining in on games/coliseum. A change was made and information is now sent/stored to a different place than previously. When you are on those pages you now need to allow 199.38.112.169.

I admit it took me a few minutes to realise what was happening hehe. :) Goodluck!
@Tsarina I don't suppose you could let us know how to allow it? I for one am kind of an idiot when it comes to certain computer things.
@Tsarina I don't suppose you could let us know how to allow it? I for one am kind of an idiot when it comes to certain computer things.
[quote name="Tsarina" date="2013-06-16 06:32:38" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=20&id=17539#85588"]To those of you running into perpetual load issues there is a possibility NoScript or similar are preventing you from joining in on games/coliseum. A change was made and information is now sent/stored to a different place than previously. When you are on those pages you now need to allow 199.38.112.169. I admit it took me a few minutes to realise what was happening hehe. :) Goodluck![/quote] Hey, that was exactly it! Thank you. :) Edit: @Rien - Go to the Coliseum page, click the NoScript icon (a blue 'S') on your add-on bar at the bottom right of the screen (or wherever it is that you have yours - can't remember if that's the default location), and select "Allow 199.38.112.169". :)

Hey, that was exactly it! Thank you. :)

Edit: @Rien - Go to the Coliseum page, click the NoScript icon (a blue 'S') on your add-on bar at the bottom right of the screen (or wherever it is that you have yours - can't remember if that's the default location), and select "Allow 199.38.112.169". :)
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

kHDHcKs.png
All works on my iPad. Other then the fact that they lag horribly, but they always do.
All works on my iPad. Other then the fact that they lag horribly, but they always do.
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
[quote name="Tsarina" date="2013-06-16 06:32:38" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=20&id=17539#85588"]To those of you running into perpetual load issues there is a possibility NoScript or similar are preventing you from joining in on games/coliseum. A change was made and information is now sent/stored to a different place than previously. When you are on those pages you now need to allow 199.38.112.169. I admit it took me a few minutes to realise what was happening hehe. :) Goodluck![/quote] Unfortunately, that's not the issue for me. I cannot access either Jigsaw, Runestones or the Coliseum. I use Win7 and Chrome. Same issues as the rest - they either remain stuck on Connecting, or transition to a blank screen with the music in the background but no display. :( Edit: Problem persists after a cache clear. Edit 2: Worked fine last night (some 17 hours ago). This is an issue that seems to have appeared since the maintenance. It's now been a good 7 hours or so of no access to either game or coliseum. :(

Unfortunately, that's not the issue for me. I cannot access either Jigsaw, Runestones or the Coliseum. I use Win7 and Chrome. Same issues as the rest - they either remain stuck on Connecting, or transition to a blank screen with the music in the background but no display. :(

Edit: Problem persists after a cache clear.

Edit 2: Worked fine last night (some 17 hours ago). This is an issue that seems to have appeared since the maintenance. It's now been a good 7 hours or so of no access to either game or coliseum. :(
DQ9DP8W.png
For the first time since the site opened everything is working perfectly for me! I can complete both Runestones and Jigsaw with no issues at all. The Coliseum has also not frozen on me once and I am able to rack up an exp bonus, which I could not do before.

I am using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 7.
For the first time since the site opened everything is working perfectly for me! I can complete both Runestones and Jigsaw with no issues at all. The Coliseum has also not frozen on me once and I am able to rack up an exp bonus, which I could not do before.

I am using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 7.
sigFR.png
[quote name="UglyLaughter" date="2013-06-16 01:54:14" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=19&id=17539#84515"]Nothing works today. Runestones - 3/4 of the bar fills up at "Connecting...", then it goes blank and never loads. Jigsaw - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads. Coliseum - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads.[/quote] No change so far. Chrome, Windows 7. I do not have NoScript. I am able to access Runestones and Coliseum through Opera with much lag. :x
Nothing works today.

Runestones - 3/4 of the bar fills up at "Connecting...", then it goes blank and never loads.
Jigsaw - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads.
Coliseum - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads.

No change so far. Chrome, Windows 7. I do not have NoScript.

I am able to access Runestones and Coliseum through Opera with much lag. :x
[quote name="Tsarina" date="2013-06-16 06:32:38" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=20&id=17539#85588"]To those of you running into perpetual load issues there is a possibility NoScript or similar are preventing you from joining in on games/coliseum. A change was made and information is now sent/stored to a different place than previously. When you are on those pages you now need to allow 199.38.112.169. I admit it took me a few minutes to realise what was happening hehe. :) Goodluck![/quote] Thank you for this. I haven't messed with my addons at all lately and wouldn't have thought to check my NoScript. Pretty frustrated I was locked out of Coliseum for hours with no idea what was wrong, though..

Thank you for this. I haven't messed with my addons at all lately and wouldn't have thought to check my NoScript.

Pretty frustrated I was locked out of Coliseum for hours with no idea what was wrong, though..
ccDyspX.png
I'm getting this error in chrome [quote]Blocked a frame with origin "http://nym1.ib.adnxs.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://flightrising.com". Protocols, domains, and ports must match.[/quote]
I'm getting this error in chrome
Quote:
Blocked a frame with origin "http://nym1.ib.adnxs.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://flightrising.com". Protocols, domains, and ports must match.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 535 536