Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 535 536
Neither of the games are working for me today, Coliseum is the same. Sits on 'Connecting' for ages then just goes blank.
Neither of the games are working for me today, Coliseum is the same. Sits on 'Connecting' for ages then just goes blank.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
^Same issue. Both games and coliseum worked fine last night.
^Same issue. Both games and coliseum worked fine last night.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
Nothing works today.

Runestones - 3/4 of the bar fills up at "Connecting...", then it goes blank and never loads.
Jigsaw - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads.
Coliseum - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads.
Nothing works today.

Runestones - 3/4 of the bar fills up at "Connecting...", then it goes blank and never loads.
Jigsaw - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads.
Coliseum - Never loads past 0 on "Connecting...", then goes blank and never loads.
Yep, games and coliseum aren't loading for me as well. The music plays in the background, but that's as far as it goes.

Using Firefox.
Yep, games and coliseum aren't loading for me as well. The music plays in the background, but that's as far as it goes.

Using Firefox.
ccDyspX.png
Same thing for me, using the latest Chrome and Windows 7. Was working fine last night but after the maintenance window the Coliseum won't load. I haven't tried the fair ground games in a while.

Edit: Tried the games, Jigsaw sits in connecting same as the coliseum, Arcanist loads most of the way through the bar but then stops.
Same thing for me, using the latest Chrome and Windows 7. Was working fine last night but after the maintenance window the Coliseum won't load. I haven't tried the fair ground games in a while.

Edit: Tried the games, Jigsaw sits in connecting same as the coliseum, Arcanist loads most of the way through the bar but then stops.
Getting the same problem as the others. Nothing wants to load for me today :/ I'll sometimes get to the coliseum selection screen, but beyond that, nothing. Tried firefox and crome
Getting the same problem as the others. Nothing wants to load for me today :/ I'll sometimes get to the coliseum selection screen, but beyond that, nothing. Tried firefox and crome
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
Same her neither Games nor coliseum works for me, trying to connect but nothing is loading.
Same her neither Games nor coliseum works for me, trying to connect but nothing is loading.
Everything is working very well for me.

Edit: Matter of fact, the coliseum is working flawlessly. Best it's ever had.
Everything is working very well for me.

Edit: Matter of fact, the coliseum is working flawlessly. Best it's ever had.
@Corleone

What browser/OS are you using? No-one else seems to be able to get on!
@Corleone

What browser/OS are you using? No-one else seems to be able to get on!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Coliseum worked great on my laptop last night (still had freezing bug on mine&my wife's desktop). This morning, coliseum and fairgrounds are all getting stuck on "connecting"
Coliseum worked great on my laptop last night (still had freezing bug on mine&my wife's desktop). This morning, coliseum and fairgrounds are all getting stuck on "connecting"
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 535 536