Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 535 536
Right now it's not even loading for me o-o;
Right now it's not even loading for me o-o;
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
I've been dealing with a slew of coliseum issues on my laptop that range from minor to crippling to just ridiculous (like screens flying/floating off to one side of the battle), the most recent of which seems to be a complete inability for it to load past the Flight Rising icon that appears during startup today.

I've tried clearing my cache/cookies on multiple occasions during this latest round, as well as switching browsers completely, but no matter which browser I test on, I can't get a thing. None of the other site features are doing anything similar to me, either; I can load games to play just fine. Lag or hiccups, I'd be just fine dealing with, but the complete lockout has been a real bummer. Has this been an issue for many other people here? If so, is there a solution to it?

(minor edit: I realized I hadn't put my running system if it'd be of any help to anyone. I'm on a Macbook Pro with OSX 10.6, generally with Safari-- and Firefox as my alternate browser.)
I've been dealing with a slew of coliseum issues on my laptop that range from minor to crippling to just ridiculous (like screens flying/floating off to one side of the battle), the most recent of which seems to be a complete inability for it to load past the Flight Rising icon that appears during startup today.

I've tried clearing my cache/cookies on multiple occasions during this latest round, as well as switching browsers completely, but no matter which browser I test on, I can't get a thing. None of the other site features are doing anything similar to me, either; I can load games to play just fine. Lag or hiccups, I'd be just fine dealing with, but the complete lockout has been a real bummer. Has this been an issue for many other people here? If so, is there a solution to it?

(minor edit: I realized I hadn't put my running system if it'd be of any help to anyone. I'm on a Macbook Pro with OSX 10.6, generally with Safari-- and Firefox as my alternate browser.)
@Hanmonster - The Coliseum isn't loading for me at the moment. Was watching Netflix just fine so I don't think its my internet speed. Coliseum was working on Chrome earlier but...

Rather odd these issues. Maybe its a sign I should just go to bed for the night. Haha.
@Hanmonster - The Coliseum isn't loading for me at the moment. Was watching Netflix just fine so I don't think its my internet speed. Coliseum was working on Chrome earlier but...

Rather odd these issues. Maybe its a sign I should just go to bed for the night. Haha.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
If it's anything similar to what I've been experiencing, I doubt it's internet speed too. I have a pretty consistent Wi-Fi connection at my residence that's never really factored into much of any loading screwup prior. I hope it gets fixed for you, though, too.
If it's anything similar to what I've been experiencing, I doubt it's internet speed too. I have a pretty consistent Wi-Fi connection at my residence that's never really factored into much of any loading screwup prior. I hope it gets fixed for you, though, too.
Even though I know the coliseum is in a reset I just wanted to post my comments as well. C:

I use an iMac and my main browser is Firefox, though I have tired on 2 other browsers (Chrome and Safari). First day or so had difficulties getting the games/coliseum to work but for the past few days everything was fine... until yesterday which started the problems again. I have cleared my cache multiple times on all browsers and checked the link on the front page, which checked out fine. I figure it will come back naturally on it&#039;s own later, since this is still in testing so I&#039;m not panicking or worries at all haha, but I felt I should post my info for the cause. <3

Coliseum
- Safari : Works perfectly fine surprisingly with no lag and quick battle movements/actions
- Firefox/Chrome : Does not get past loading screen 0% loading bar

Fairgrounds Runestones
- Safari : will load level 1 board but wont load tiles -or- wont reset incorrectly matched tiles/accept the level completed if matched successfully.
- Firefox: Wont load past ~80% main loading bar
- Chrome: Wont load period 0% load bar

Fairgrounds Jigsaw
- Safari: Loads menu but wont acknowledge difficulty selection/resets to the main menu
- Firefox: Wont load period 0% load bar
- Chrome: Occasionally gets to the puzzle board but puzzle pieces are ungrabable (aw yeah making up words LOL) One time I was able to grab a piece but could not let it go.

All browsers are up to date as well as mac system updates.
Even though I know the coliseum is in a reset I just wanted to post my comments as well. C:

I use an iMac and my main browser is Firefox, though I have tired on 2 other browsers (Chrome and Safari). First day or so had difficulties getting the games/coliseum to work but for the past few days everything was fine... until yesterday which started the problems again. I have cleared my cache multiple times on all browsers and checked the link on the front page, which checked out fine. I figure it will come back naturally on it&#039;s own later, since this is still in testing so I&#039;m not panicking or worries at all haha, but I felt I should post my info for the cause. <3

Coliseum
- Safari : Works perfectly fine surprisingly with no lag and quick battle movements/actions
- Firefox/Chrome : Does not get past loading screen 0% loading bar

Fairgrounds Runestones
- Safari : will load level 1 board but wont load tiles -or- wont reset incorrectly matched tiles/accept the level completed if matched successfully.
- Firefox: Wont load past ~80% main loading bar
- Chrome: Wont load period 0% load bar

Fairgrounds Jigsaw
- Safari: Loads menu but wont acknowledge difficulty selection/resets to the main menu
- Firefox: Wont load period 0% load bar
- Chrome: Occasionally gets to the puzzle board but puzzle pieces are ungrabable (aw yeah making up words LOL) One time I was able to grab a piece but could not let it go.

All browsers are up to date as well as mac system updates.
I&#039;m not sure if this is a bug or if energy was disabled, but I am not losing internet when losing battles.
I&#039;m not sure if this is a bug or if energy was disabled, but I am not losing internet when losing battles.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Still having minor lag with the coliseum but the Runestones are giving me issues now. Every so often after getting a matching pair, the game will freeze (including the timer) and i can&#039;t do anything and the matching pair doesn&#039;t disappear but when the game unfreezes itself and finally the matching pair disappears, the timer jumps down five seconds or so as though it had still been counting down while frozen.

(Running Chrome on OS X 10.6 on a Macbook Pro)

ETA: Now it&#039;s starting to do it more often and not just on matched pairs but on any pair flipped over. Sometimes it will freeze for a couple seconds then the timer will unfreeze but the tiles remain there and i can&#039;t click anything for another couple of seconds. When it freezes on a matched pair it almost always does it for 4 seconds/the timer drops four seconds when it unfreezes.

ETA 2: It&#039;s reached the point where I get to level 4 and it&#039;s having 10 second freezes on almost all mismatched pairs so I can&#039;t actually get past level 4 anymore.
Still having minor lag with the coliseum but the Runestones are giving me issues now. Every so often after getting a matching pair, the game will freeze (including the timer) and i can&#039;t do anything and the matching pair doesn&#039;t disappear but when the game unfreezes itself and finally the matching pair disappears, the timer jumps down five seconds or so as though it had still been counting down while frozen.

(Running Chrome on OS X 10.6 on a Macbook Pro)

ETA: Now it&#039;s starting to do it more often and not just on matched pairs but on any pair flipped over. Sometimes it will freeze for a couple seconds then the timer will unfreeze but the tiles remain there and i can&#039;t click anything for another couple of seconds. When it freezes on a matched pair it almost always does it for 4 seconds/the timer drops four seconds when it unfreezes.

ETA 2: It&#039;s reached the point where I get to level 4 and it&#039;s having 10 second freezes on almost all mismatched pairs so I can&#039;t actually get past level 4 anymore.
OK.

I switched from firefox to IE for two days succesfully until about two minutes ago. Now both browsers are doing same thing:

Colliseum does not load at al

memory gets to 75%
jigsaw does not load

Nothing on my system has changed. This is the same problem firefox has been having for 3-4 days, now it has infected IE..........
OK.

I switched from firefox to IE for two days succesfully until about two minutes ago. Now both browsers are doing same thing:

Colliseum does not load at al

memory gets to 75%
jigsaw does not load

Nothing on my system has changed. This is the same problem firefox has been having for 3-4 days, now it has infected IE..........
I&#039;m not having any luck with coli/games either. Newest Chrome.

Edit: is working now.
I&#039;m not having any luck with coli/games either. Newest Chrome.

Edit: is working now.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I&#039;ve been having serious lag, freezing and stalling issues...

Today the Coliseum won&#039;t even load. It sits at "connecting" forever.

Using Firefox version 21.0
I&#039;ve been having serious lag, freezing and stalling issues...

Today the Coliseum won&#039;t even load. It sits at "connecting" forever.

Using Firefox version 21.0
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 535 536