Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 535 536
Yeap, getting the connection failed message for Coliseum as well. Maybe (hopefully) this means work it being done to fix the rampant issues?
Yeap, getting the connection failed message for Coliseum as well. Maybe (hopefully) this means work it being done to fix the rampant issues?
ccDyspX.png
same, coli was decent before the reset, now nothing not on normal not on alternate socket, nothing.
same, coli was decent before the reset, now nothing not on normal not on alternate socket, nothing.
99ngpj.gif
[quote name="MourningLily" date="2013-11-26 22:09:40"]I also can't load the coliseum since the Server reset. It has an error window that comes up that tells me that if the problem persists to select the alternate gaming socket in my account settings. Which I did. And it still doesn't work.[/quote] I am having the same problem, even though I was already on the alternate socket. I switched between normal and alt sockets and that didn't help either.
MourningLily wrote on 2013-11-26 22:09:40:
I also can't load the coliseum since the Server reset. It has an error window that comes up that tells me that if the problem persists to select the alternate gaming socket in my account settings. Which I did. And it still doesn't work.

I am having the same problem, even though I was already on the alternate socket. I switched between normal and alt sockets and that didn't help either.
I'm not able to access either the Faire Games or Coliseum after the server reset. I am guessing that the issue is that while the rest of the servers were reset and came back up, the game servers all stayed down... opps.
I'm not able to access either the Faire Games or Coliseum after the server reset. I am guessing that the issue is that while the rest of the servers were reset and came back up, the game servers all stayed down... opps.
qDavPTk.png
I actually wasn't having any trouble at all with coli prior to the reset, ha... First time this week I'd been able to go quite a few battles without it stalling out. And now nothing. Darn. u_u
I actually wasn't having any trouble at all with coli prior to the reset, ha... First time this week I'd been able to go quite a few battles without it stalling out. And now nothing. Darn. u_u
heart__free_avatar_by_thedeathofsen-d3lb5q8.gif
My username used to be Incubus!
I can't even manage to get the coliseum to load, it gets stuck when to loading bar hits about 95%.
This issue started about 36 hours ago, before that I was only experiencing the stalling.
I can access the faire though...
I can't even manage to get the coliseum to load, it gets stuck when to loading bar hits about 95%.
This issue started about 36 hours ago, before that I was only experiencing the stalling.
I can access the faire though...
@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol

Can we please get some sort of admin response on this? Coli not working, especially during holidays, is a recurring issue. Clearly lots of people are encountering problems, and there are pages upon pages upon pages of complaints with no acknowledgement that this is known.
@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol

Can we please get some sort of admin response on this? Coli not working, especially during holidays, is a recurring issue. Clearly lots of people are encountering problems, and there are pages upon pages upon pages of complaints with no acknowledgement that this is known.
The Coliseum comes up but everything is grayed out with the exception of organize party... need some help here. As others have stated this really is pretty bad to have happen during a festival.
The Coliseum comes up but everything is grayed out with the exception of organize party... need some help here. As others have stated this really is pretty bad to have happen during a festival.
It's happened to me twice in a row that only ONE of my party of three dragons appears when the match starts and ...of course, the dragon gets KO'ed eventually. The -5 cost for the defeat applied to all 3 though in both instances >.<

...I seem to live on this thread this week.
It's happened to me twice in a row that only ONE of my party of three dragons appears when the match starts and ...of course, the dragon gets KO'ed eventually. The -5 cost for the defeat applied to all 3 though in both instances >.<

...I seem to live on this thread this week.
For the past two days, I've had the Coliseum do something completely strange, something that no part of my logical mind can come up with an answer to.

I'll be grinding the Coli, when suddenly it says that the connection to the FR game server has been lost, and then the site automatically takes me back to the main FR page. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just something on my end trying to mess with me? :/
For the past two days, I've had the Coliseum do something completely strange, something that no part of my logical mind can come up with an answer to.

I'll be grinding the Coli, when suddenly it says that the connection to the FR game server has been lost, and then the site automatically takes me back to the main FR page. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just something on my end trying to mess with me? :/
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 535 536